Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I'm no fan of TD and DLB but wasn't Teddy Edwardes that awful woman that leaked all the male celeb skype sex tapes a few years ago - Lee Ryan, Kirk Norcross, Ryan Thomas etc....?

IIRC she then claimed that it wasn't her even though her picture was in the top right (someone super imposed her into the skype window apparently).

Not sure but she was the girl who sent a picture with her flaps out to James Arthur who then shared it on twitter.
Unfortunately its still floating around. He's a twit

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This is incredibly weak and probably of no interest but my friend lives in a rented cottage on a posh Devon estate. They have lots of holiday cottages - very pricey and lots of well known people go there for holidays. I was on the phone to her as she walked her dogs and the gorgeous Rageh Omar walked up and started chatting to her. The family visit every year and just stay in the cottage and go swimming. He is very fond of my friend’s father who lives in another cottage and they often call round to chat to him. He is married to a beautiful aristocrat also extremely nice and they have three gorgeous children now grown up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Reactions: 21
I’ve met her in a professional capacity. It’s a good few years back now. She was married to Brian McFadden at the time. Have to be honest she was lovely and very down to earth. Maybe she’s got a bit high and mighty since marrying into money.
Well Brian McFadden is a homophobic knobhead too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Has anyone met/know Nicola Adams? She comes across as a really well balanced lovely woman. Her partner has just given birth to their first child and the love they share is so endearing.

Reactions: 11
You know cretin is a slur like spa$tic ? It refers to a specific medical condition and it is pretty awful to use it as a slur like this.
No idea about that one. Never known it as anything other than a slang word to describe a person acting in a stupid way.

Reactions: 94
I can't even imagine the horrors of having sex with Lawrence fox.
How do you even do that without vomiting or passing out from shock.
I'd have to drink an entire brewery first.
There was something somewhat attractive about him in Lewis, but I think that's more the character than him.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
There was something somewhat attractive about him in Lewis, but I think that's more the character than him.
Years ago I did think there was something quite attractive about Laurence Fox in a weird looking Cumberbatch way. Now .... 🤮 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
No, I kinda get that.
I was watching something old recently and he randomly popped up and I was surprised that he was actually good in it and I thought it was a real shame that he'd decided to pack it in to become a massive lump of steaming human excrement rather than staying a quiet and fairly decent actor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This, she’s an absolute horrendacunt. I made a mistake but the person legitimately sitting in the seat they’d paid for is a selfish prick?! Errrrrmmmm I think that pair need ti have a word with themselves
I hope the person who was made to move demanded their money back and an apology from the airline. Snd I hope they are contacted by the Daily Mail to absolutely slag the pair of them off.

Reactions: 23
I hope the person who was made to move demanded their money back and an apology from the airline. Snd I hope they are contacted by the Daily Mail to absolutely slag the pair of them off.
I said this in the Vogue thread but I do think her distant connection with British royalty has gone to her head. How raging must she have been when Pippa Middleton said 'no ring, no bring' regarding her wedding

Considering they're now SILs

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.