Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like we all guessed,the guy is a total thirst trap.
Someone should tell her that she needs some time out from relationships. She just goes from one loser to another. Hopefully her daughter is getting a good male role model from her dad, because the conveyor belt of dickheads her mum brings home sure won't!

Zawe Ashton looks likes she's ready to pop here! Good for them not announcing a pregnancy almost at conception. I suppose that's what happens when you have an actual job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I wonder if there is anything to come out about this guy after he dies. Bigging up Putin as a first class guy, u obviously got to have cognitive impairment to say the least or there may be some unsavoury skeletons in your closet.
He was in Epstein’s black book. So dodgy and no doubt has lots of skeletons to come out.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder if there is anything to come out about this guy after he dies. Bigging up Putin as a first class guy, u obviously got to have cognitive impairment to say the least or there may be some unsavoury skeletons in your closet.
Either take his medication away, or give him some.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Theres a few celebrities in Denise comments going “aww lovely Jimmy” etc maybe he’s been selling them all houses and himself while he’s at it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saying you would “take a bullet” for someone is so deep in our culture that it’s normally only reserved for a child or other family member, which begs the question why on Earth does Bernie love Putin that much…odd odd odd

Reactions: 28
He accepted James Stunt as a son in law which speaks volumes.

Reactions: 18
I can bet how she met him! Looks like he’s been trying to get a celebrity girlfriend for a while now 🙃
He’s transparent as can be, the guys been
trying to be famous for years and he’s a walking cringe fest. Run Denise!!

View attachment 1380523View attachment 1380524View attachment 1380529View attachment 1380530View attachment 1380532View attachment 1380533View attachment 1380532View attachment 1380551
Oh dear, thats what the guy Melanie Sykes married was like. Replied to multiple female celebs and she was the one who took the bait

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I can bet how she met him! Looks like he’s been trying to get a celebrity girlfriend for a while now 🙃
He’s transparent as can be, the guys been
trying to be famous for years and he’s a walking cringe fest. Run Denise!!

View attachment 1380523View attachment 1380524View attachment 1380529View attachment 1380530View attachment 1380532View attachment 1380533View attachment 1380532View attachment 1380551
He's a problem. Takes himself way too seriously. What's Denise thinking?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh, I'd love that! :D
They kind of tried something similar with 'The Brighton Belles', the UK's answer to 'The Golden Girls' but it kind of flopped partly because it tried too hard to echo the GGs.

Brighton Belles

However, something involving the 'urban myths' of that era could be very edgy indeed.
This doesn't involve any of Mrs Bucket or the other girls but one of my favourite urban myths of that era was Gary Barlow dumping Geoffrey from Rainbow for Andi Peters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You'd think her friends and family would give her some good advice? Like don't trust a man who looks like Wolverine, but unfortunately not like Hugh Jackman.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry to go back to something way back in the thread but regarding the Jill Dando murder, I am absolutely convinced that Cliff Richard or Jimmy Saville ordered that hit.

I like reading conspiracy theories but I don't take them seriously whatsoever and can see the flaws in them HOWEVER I did read a really good post somewhere that I will try and find and link to that framed CR as the person behind it all, the reasons why and his links to various people then I read another on JS along similar lines. I'd lean towards JS but I wouldn't be at all shocked if CR was involved.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Surely she knows some fellow z lister she can hook up with instead of a thirsty fugly? DVO, obviously. Even Dean Gaffney would be better surely?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Sorry to go back to something way back in the thread but regarding the Jill Dando murder, I am absolutely convinced that Cliff Richard or Jimmy Saville ordered that hit.

I like reading conspiracy theories but I don't take them seriously whatsoever and can see the flaws in them HOWEVER I did read a really good post somewhere that I will try and find and link to that framed CR as the person behind it all, the reasons why and his links to various people then I read another on JS along similar lines. I'd lean towards JS but I wouldn't be at all shocked if CR was involved.
Cliff Richard????? 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CLIFF RICHARD?!?!!!

are we talking about a different cliff here because wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.