Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every Sunday in those days there would be photos in the NOTW of Under-16s like Mandy and her sister, Amanda de Cadenet and Emma Ridley in hardly any clothes, pissed or drugged up. The articles were NOT expressing outrage, it was a sense of “phwoar look what these little minxes are up to”. It is gross and disgusting but remember society was completely different - it was legal to rape your wife ffs.
I remember Emma Ridley being labelled a “wild child” and she was in the papers all the time falling out of clubs drunk in very few clothes. She was from quite a posh background and it seemed like her parents must have been posh bohemian types who weren’t that bothered what she got up to. I was only a bit older than her at the time and found it baffling. She ran off to Las Vegas to get married when she was only 15 - the husband was about 35. Extraordinary.
I do think the coverage would be very different today.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Betty Boothroyd was a Bluebell dancer when she was young. The Bluebell girls were famous all over the world but particularly in Paris 😊
So was Ronnie Corbett's wife, but he made her give up her dancing to be a proper wife to him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So was Ronnie Corbett's wife, but he made her give up her dancing to be a proper wife to him.
I stand corrected by one of our members. Betty was actually a Tiller girl (knew she was a trained dancer but got the wrong troupe)
Many dancers married variety acts back in the day and had to give up their careers when their spouse's became well known tv stars. Shocking by todays standards.

Reactions: 4
I remember Emma Ridley being labelled a “wild child” and she was in the papers all the time falling out of clubs drunk in very few clothes. She was from quite a posh background and it seemed like her parents must have been posh bohemian types who weren’t that bothered what she got up to. I was only a bit older than her at the time and found it baffling. She ran off to Las Vegas to get married when she was only 15 - the husband was about 35. Extraordinary.
I do think the coverage would be very different today.
Her sister was Joanne Ridley from Me and my Girl with Richard O’Sullivan on ITV in the 80’s.

Reactions: 15
No one forced Gaga to have Sleazeball Terry Richardson direct the video for the disgustingly titled ‘Do what you want with my body’. Plus she was like the most popular singer in the world at that point, she had loads of clout and wouldn’t have been ‘forced’ to work with anyone by her label, she was too powerful.
She thought she was being edgy and it came back to bite her in the arse.

Reactions: 35
It amazes me how some women fail to see the obvious with guys like this. Blinded by the love-bombing ??

Those selfies wave more red flags than a Chinese military parade !
She obviously doesn't see anything wrong as its how she is herself.
She's always put me in mind of someone who pushes herself to the front.

Reactions: 7
It amazes me how some women fail to see the obvious with guys like this. Blinded by the love-bombing ??

Those selfies wave more red flags than a Chinese military parade !
He is scary as F *** Really really weird 🥶🥶🤯

What has happened to Gaby roslins face? She was on tv this morning

He looks like a warewolf
What has happened to H Ws face! Almost didn't recognise her this morning 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.