Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching This Morning on STV/ITV & the phone-in topic is 'Healing After Divorce',a caller was talking about her kids coping or along those lines & Vanessa Feltz turns to Holly Willoughbooby & says to her 'I'm sure you found that with yours didn't you?' (Holly's Kids) then after Vanessa said it she looked a little Sheepish/flustered as if she knew she put her foot in it so my question is this...

Has Holly & her Hubby,Dan (Baldwin) split up/ getting divorced?? 🤔 If so I think Vanessa has just told the Nation as the media haven't picked up on it...At least I don't think they have?! 🤔
Anyone know the Tea ( If there is any) to spill..Hmmmm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Just watching This Morning on STV/ITV & the phone-in topic is 'Healing After Divorce',a caller was talking about her kids coping or along those lines & Vanessa Feltz turns to Holly Willoughbooby & says to her 'I'm sure you found that with yours didn't you?' (Holly's Kids) then after Vanessa said it she looked a little Sheepish/flustered as if she knew she put her foot in it so my question is this...

Has Holly & her Hubby,Dan (Baldwin) split up/ getting divorced?? 🤔 If so I think Vanessa has just told the Nation as the media haven't picked up on it...At least I don't think they have?! 🤔
😧😧😧 i bet vanessa had a few harsh words from holly in the break!

i haven’t heard anything but i can’t think of any other reason why you would make a comment like that to someone!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

i haven’t heard anything but i can’t think of any other reason why you would make a comment like that to someone!
Yeh,I bet she did,your whole reply were my thoughts exactly lol 😳😲😳 can't think why else Vanessa would come out with such a question to Holls ...🤔🙉

Reactions: 5

I've just rewound to properly watch this as I just had it on in the background before. Hmmm, that is weird. It definitely seemed like to was saying that to Hollie but I think Vanessa meant ensuring your children feel secure and know they're not being usurped by a new sibling rather than a new sibling with a different partner.

Reactions: 12
I wasn't fully listening/watching but there was a caller worried about her child's reaction to her dad having a baby with a new partner, and they talked about helping children 'accept' a new baby and not fell left out.

Reactions: 8

Didn't see that episode but Holly looks different lately, fuller in the face and figure. Surely she is not pregnant!?!

Reactions: 3
I've just rewound to properly watch this as I just had it on in the background before. Hmmm, that is weird. It definitely seemed like to was saying that to Hollie but I think Vanessa meant ensuring your children feel secure and know they're not being usurped by a new sibling rather than a new sibling with a different partner.
Ah ok,that seems plausible.
I didn't get the full context of convo so it will probably be that then,panic over haha 🙈🤣🙈🤣🙈 it was just the way Vanessa said that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Would love it if Vanessa has dropped that truth bomb. She's not always my cup of tea Vanessa, but she's a damn sight better than Holly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
There have been rumours about Holly and her husband for a few years now. Remember that incident when she reported her car stolen and then it turned out Dan had taken it and parked it up outside his office. That was weird because it was passed off as a silly misunderstanding, but why didn’t she just ring him and ask if he’d taken it?

Reactions: 36
Dunno. I've been waiting for Denise to roll out a new man just to try to piss Eddie off and show that she's "moved on". If this guy is a bit of a Wannabe, as his selfies suggest to me, it could be all for show. Mutually beneficial.

Doubt that will piss her ex off. The new guy is such a pathetic wannabe I can’t imagine anyone being jealous of him. He just makes her look desperate.

Reactions: 12
Ah ok,that seems plausible.
I didn't get the full context of convo so it will probably be that then,panic over haha 🙈🤣🙈🤣🙈 it was just the way Vanessa said that 🤣
Don't worry, not the first time that Lorraine's growler got tattlers a bit panicked / flustered / hot under the collar.
All is forgiven.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can bet how she met him! Looks like he’s been trying to get a celebrity girlfriend for a while now 🙃
He’s transparent as can be, the guys been
trying to be famous for years and he’s a walking cringe fest. Run Denise!!

View attachment 1380523View attachment 1380524View attachment 1380529View attachment 1380530View attachment 1380531View attachment 1380531View attachment 1380532View attachment 1380533View attachment 1380532
He's like a constipated Bradley Walsh in that last shot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if there is anything to come out about this guy after he dies. Bigging up Putin as a first class guy, u obviously got to have cognitive impairment to say the least or there may be some unsavoury skeletons in your closet.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can bet how she met him! Looks like he’s been trying to get a celebrity girlfriend for a while now 🙃
He’s transparent as can be, the guys been
trying to be famous for years and he’s a walking cringe fest. Run Denise!!

View attachment 1380523View attachment 1380524View attachment 1380529View attachment 1380530View attachment 1380532View attachment 1380533View attachment 1380532View attachment 1380551

Like we all guessed,the guy is a total thirst trap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.