Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much as I find Peter Andre ludicrous, I think he and his wife are giving the children a far better upbringing than if KP still shared custody.

Also, what teenager doesn't experiment with make-up? When I was 15, I went for the full orange face, spider eyelashes, bright green eyeshadow, sparkly pink lipgloss and heavy eyeliner - I thought I looked delightful. My dad told me I looked like a drag queen. :D
My dad was worse he said I looked like Max Wall! I think he was referring to the skinny trousers - hopefully. 🤔🙄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he did it privately. Not everybody feels the need to do things for the public’s consumption
You’re absolutely right, Harry has no need to garner publicity by publicly showing sympathy - unlike many of Bowelbabe’s “friends” who don’t seem to be able to go to the toilet without hashtagging Deborah.

Harry seems a likeable man and I don’t doubt he’d have offered condolences in private.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
harry, as a brand, rarely expresses a personal opinion on anything so he didn’t say anything directly.

iirc she passed away very soon before the brit awards and he attended with a white flower on his suit jacket that people said was a “tribute” to her.
Yep and he performed ‘Falling’ which the media picked up as a tribute to her (also his new single). I don’t doubt that he reached out to her family after she took so much flack for bearding for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep and he performed ‘Falling’ which the media picked up as a tribute to her (also his new single). I don’t doubt that he reached out to her family after she took so much flack for bearding for him.
i know you probably didn’t mean “took so much flack” as a pun but it did make me smile!

and i agree that he did - my post was a bit mean, i didn’t mean to imply that he didn’t say anything in private but that in his “public” self as harry styles the brand he keeps things pretty close to his chest. understandably given some of the nonsense he’s been through since he was young.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i know you probably didn’t mean “took so much flack” as a pun but it did make me smile!

and i agree that he did - my post was a bit mean, i didn’t mean to imply that he didn’t say anything in private but that in his “public” self as harry styles the brand he keeps things pretty close to his chest. understandably given some of the nonsense he’s been through since he was young.
Semi intentional ;-)

• Haha
How long do we think Carrie will stay with BoJo now…..?
Apparently they have their delayed wedding party booked for a few weeks time ....at Chequers and invites already been sent! ....guess that's why Bojo didn't want to go immediately ....oops!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Apparently they have their delayed wedding party booked for a few weeks time ....at Chequers and invites already been sent! ....guess that's why Bojo didn't want to go immediately ....oops!
I’m sure that Wetherspoons will be able to fit them in at short notice. What with Boris being mates with the owner n’all. They might even throw in a few free bottles of Asti.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS seriously? If I was forced to resign from MY job, but had already booked the work canteen for my wedding do after that, I’d be scrabbling around trying to find a different venue.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My dad was worse he said I looked like Max Wall! I think he was referring to the skinny trousers - hopefully. 🤔🙄😳
I was a rock chick, late 80's. I remember coming downstairs to go out one night feeling amazing in my thigh boots and spandex and my Dad smacking his leg pantomime style and shouting "To London Dick Whittington!"
There was another incident involving some jade coloured spandex where he told me I looked a million dollars. All green and crinkly.

He was a twit my father :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I was a rock chick, late 80's. I remember coming downstairs to go out one night feeling amazing in my thigh boots and spandex and my Dad smacking his leg pantomime style and shouting "To London Dick Whittington!"
There was another incident involving some jade coloured spandex where he told me I looked a million dollars. All green and crinkly.

I like the sound of your Dad. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I think I would have loved your dad. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hard when the person involved is dead but I found the whole #bekind after Caroline F died quite pointless and frustrating as not only was it used by people who had no intention of being kind but just wanted people to be kind to them but also CF was not the kindest person around. She was lovely to her friends but had strong opinions around if you were "in" or not and was not afraid to let you know you weren't good enough.

Horrible horrible that she was so desperately low and none of us are perfect but people are often turned into saints when they die

• Heart
Reactions: 52
That’s right. Putting the nation first, as ever. 😤

I’m sure that Wetherspoons will be able to fit them in at short notice. What with Boris being mates with the owner n’all. They might even throw in a few free bottles of Asti.
He needs to get himself off to Iceland for some sausage rolls and a prawn party ring.

Pretty sure his mates Zac or Evgeny could find a church hall for him to rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.