Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a tragically low bar.
I find Andre utterly loathsome. He might be pretending to have changed, but for me he’s the same shallow, desperate fame bleep who spent god knows how many tv series discussing his sexual technique and dry humping Jordan at the opening of every low rent envelope.
Those poor kids.
Utterly controlling too. And I bet his rage is a spiteful, cold one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I think Peter Andre gets away lightly. He’s just as scummy as any other z-leb who whores out their kids to the media.

Reactions: 31
Andre is not a nice man. He hooked up with KP purely as a way of getting another slice of fame. Remember his ridiculous claims to have written Insania in the jungle, when all along it had been a failed single from many years before? His vanity and his arrogance are dreadful and his underlying desperation to stay relevant is atrocious.

He is, however, a slightly better parent than KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
he and the child are currently missing as far as i know.

he posted a bunch of very weird stuff on his instagram (basically like “you’ll never find me”) before he deleted it.

there really is and i get bad vibes from the whole thing.

similar to the really really bad vibes i get from tom daley and dustin lance black.
What about Nick Grimshaw? He's very likeable but there's something about the fact he has always hung out with very young men and his fiancé is only in his early 20's. It's all just a bit yuck.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My favourite PA story is the feud between him and Ant and Dec. When Ant and Dec were famous as PJ and Duncan, they were staying in an apartment above Peter Andre, who was also famous with Mysterious Girl. When he was on his balcony, they used to wee on his head. He denies this and says they used to complain about his noisy sex parties. I prefer Ant and Dec's version of events, disgusting though it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What about Nick Grimshaw? He's very likeable but there's something about the fact he has always hung out with very young men and his fiancé is only in his early 20's. It's all just a bit yuck.
i had no idea about his fiancé but that doesn’t surprise me at all 🤢 he’s always seemed to have a real thing for pretty men who are at least ten years younger than him. ick!

Reactions: 7
i had no idea about his fiancé but that doesn’t surprise me at all 🤢 he’s always seemed to have a real thing for pretty men who are at least ten years younger than him. ick!
Do you believe the rumours that he had a relationship with teenage Harry Styles? There are a lot of people who claim to have insider knowledge and say this is true. It knocks all the Larry stuff into a cocked hat, if Harry was actually boffing a 29yo DJ and not his pretty boy bandmate.

Do you believe the rumours that he had a relationship with teenage Harry Styles? There are a lot of people who claim to have insider knowledge and say this is true. It knocks all the Larry stuff into a cocked hat, if Harry was actually boffing a 29yo DJ and not his pretty boy bandmate.
The one gay/bi rumour about Harry I believe, is that he was boffing Nick Grimshaw, which is grim. Just can't see the appeal of Nick.

Reactions: 14
The one gay/bi rumour about Harry I believe, is that he was boffing Nick Grimshaw, which is grim. Just can't see the appeal of Nick.
He was part of the Primrose Hill set wasn't he? Therefore very attractive to a not yet famous teenager. He's probably charming and charismatic in person, although from what I've seen of him on Gogglebox (Nick not Harry) he puts the Grim into Grimshaw.

100% believe them and believe the rumour that caroline flack (as a close friend of ng) agreed to take one for the team and agreed to be the cover story. there’s really only one photo of harry and caroline together, for people who were apparently seeing each other, but an absolutely multitude of photos of him with grimshaw around the same period. they both barely seem to interact anymore too, after quite an intense few months of closeness.

Reactions: 16
100% believe them and believe the rumour that caroline flack (as a close friend of ng) agreed to take one for the team and agreed to be the cover story. there’s really only one photo of harry and caroline together, for people who were apparently seeing each other, but an absolutely multitude of photos of him with grimshaw around the same period. they both barely seem to interact anymore too, after quite an intense few months of closeness.
Caroline lived in the same building as Nick, too, which was handy for Harry to be seen going and out without raising suspicion. It was obviously far better for fans to think Harry was in a relationship with a much older woman than a much older man. Poor Caroline really got it in the neck from Directioners though, who criticised every aspect of her personal appearance and career - not good for a woman with fragile self-esteem.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Talking of Harry and Caroline,did he ever say anything about her death?.

Reactions: 1
Talking of Harry and Caroline,did he ever say anything about her death?.
harry, as a brand, rarely expresses a personal opinion on anything so he didn’t say anything directly.

iirc she passed away very soon before the brit awards and he attended with a white flower on his suit jacket that people said was a “tribute” to her.

Reactions: 8
Just coming back to these threads who is the prem footballer on a rape charge?
A quick search on twitter says an Arsenal player hasn't gone to Germany with rest of the team, no info as to why, so speculation says Thomas Teye Partey 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
harry, as a brand, rarely expresses a personal opinion on anything so he didn’t say anything directly.

iirc she passed away very soon before the brit awards and he attended with a white flower on his suit jacket that people said was a “tribute” to her.
He wore a black ribbon to some event as well. Harry doesn't do social media these days unless he's promoting something he's done. It would have taken 30 seconds to tweet condolences to her family but hey.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He wore a black ribbon to some event as well. Harry doesn't do social media these days unless he's promoting something he's done. It would have taken 30 seconds to tweet condolences to her family but hey.
Maybe he did it privately. Not everybody feels the need to do things for the public’s consumption

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.