Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I think that’s the first time that anyone has actually officially said that Cliff is gay. Everybody knows but I don’t think anyone actually said or wrote it before. Rudi had better watch out. As we now know Cliff is a hit man and global crime Lord. He won’t like people telling his secrets. 😂
And Cliff was responsible for 9/11.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently they have their delayed wedding party booked for a few weeks time ....at Chequers and invites already been sent! ....guess that's why Bojo didn't want to go immediately ....oops!
I’ve heard on quite good authority that’s she’s shagging a certain goldsmith fellow :)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It's like the people saying that everything that happens at ITV (and some stuff beyond) is covering for Phillip Schofield

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really? I think that’s the first time that anyone has actually officially said that Cliff is gay. Everybody knows but I don’t think anyone actually said or wrote it before. Rudi had better watch out. As we now know Cliff is a hit man and global crime Lord. He won’t like people telling his secrets. 😂
I have a vague recollection of him announcing that he lived with an ex Catholic priest, but that they were celibate because of their religion? No one has mentioned it since, which may mean I had a dream about Cliff Richard saying he was gay, which is even more disturbing!

Have you seen Wilfred’s hair? That’s Boris’s kid for sure.
The second one doesn't have Boris's hair, even though his 1/4 Indian kids have the same blonde hair!

Reactions: 4
I have a vague recollection of him announcing that he lived with an ex Catholic priest, but that they were celibate because of their religion? No one has mentioned it since, which may mean I had a dream about Cliff Richard saying he was gay, which is even more disturbing!
Yeah a guy called John McElynn, usually referred to as a “companion” or “close friend”. Tabloid speak for “boyfriend, but we can actually say that cos we think we might get sued”!

Reactions: 9
I mainly remember him from Elf and Misery but he was pretty hot back in the day wasn’t he
he is gorgeous in the godfather tbh. he stayed fairly handsome his whole life imo: those types of faces always age well (like paul newman!)

Reactions: 13
Yeah a guy called John McElynn, usually referred to as a “companion” or “close friend”. Tabloid speak for “boyfriend, but we can actually say that cos we think we might get sued”!
"Companion" is at least better than the female equivalent of "gal pal" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Cliff should come out - his personal life is private and speculation is ridiculous and unfair.

However, I’m loving the fact he’s a hitman, killed Jill Dando, caused 9/11, manufactured the covid virus, instigated the war in Ukraine, bumped off JFK and Elvis (although the latter is still alive). I also think he’s responsible for the death of Our Cilla and Chernobyl and he organised ALL the lockdown parties in Downing Street and he alone caused the downfall of our glorious leader, Boris.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.