Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to detract from the ‘Keanu for PM’ posts (I’m in favour)…

Am I the only one getting pissed off seeing all these well-known faces on their freebie trips to Glasto / Wimbledon / Paris Fashion Week??? They’ve actually got the money to pay for it all, but get gifted it all. Maybe I’m just jealous (and there’s no way I’d fit into the clothes for fashion week)

Also - Davie Beckham - seems to be getting uglier by the day.

I’m obviously in a great mood tonight 😂😂
When I see people like these at events it makes me want to steer clear as shows to me how boring they maybe in reality. I find the idea of Paris Fashion Week so far removed from anything I'd ever be interested in or fit the clothes. I love music, but the idea of Glasto makes me feel dirty and claustrophobic. Probably their management wanting them to be seen at these events, and they have no idea how much a ticket is in reality.

Reactions: 23
I wish I'd been at Glastonbury when Geri rocked up in her bridal ensemble. I'd have accidentally bumped into her and spilt my pint of Guinness down her, then offered her my tie-dyed t-shirt (that someone had wiped up dog poo with, earlier) to cover up.

So many wasted chances...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry to detract from the ‘Keanu for PM’ posts (I’m in favour)…

Am I the only one getting pissed off seeing all these well-known faces on their freebie trips to Glasto / Wimbledon / Paris Fashion Week??? They’ve actually got the money to pay for it all, but get gifted it all. Maybe I’m just jealous (and there’s no way I’d fit into the clothes for fashion week)

Also - Davie Beckham - seems to be getting uglier by the day.

I’m obviously in a great mood tonight 😂😂
And at least 8 Fletchers on a free trip to Disneyworld.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Think she needs to have a make up class - preferably not one of her mother's....
This has made me feel old 😱 I remember watching Katie and Peter’s show while she was pregnant with princess and moaning about turning 29! Hope princess and junior manage to stay grounded and aren’t too affected by their mothers antics

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any idea who this is?
Lady C? 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's the best one on Tattle IMO and has the most welcoming and accepting posters of any other thread I've been on.

We LOVE newbies! Please join us x
It's the best one on Tattle IMO and has the most welcoming and accepting posters of any other thread I've been on.

We LOVE newbies! Please join us x
It’s a roller coaster of a ride that’s for sure. Came here for the Philly S runner gossip and ended up landing on the JM threads which were much more interesting. She’s a piece of work for sure. The verb to GRUNK should become part of the Urban Dictionary. 😂😂😂

we are very gentle and don't bite. Newbies most welcome; we're always happy to explain.
At its heart, its just a bunch of self proclaimed mendacious ninnies, funny fuckers and witty wankers! Calling JM out got her general twattery and endless grift! Come on over, just remember your Tena pads as posts may cause involuntary wets!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s the first woman I’ve seen who appears to have cross eyed nipples. 😳
People on the Katie Price thread are suspicious that hers are even still attached. Let alone cross eyed. She hasn’t been to pleas in a while so maybe they did just give up and fall off?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think she needs to have a make up class - preferably not one of her mother's....
I think that’s more the makeup artists choice then hers. For bridal makeup they go heavy with it, I looked like a different human when I had my makeup done for being a bridesmaid 😂

Reactions: 2
This has made me feel old 😱 I remember watching Katie and Peter’s show while she was pregnant with princess and moaning about turning 29! Hope princess and junior manage to stay grounded and aren’t too affected by their mothers antics
nothing makes me feel as old as celebrity children 🤣 especially the generation that are 20 or so and below right now - i feel like i’ve watched their whole lives. can’t believe she’s 15 😧

it seems she and junior spend most of their time with their dad, as i think all the other kids bar harvey do, which can only be a good thing.

Reactions: 9
That's brilliant. What the hell has he done to his face though? He's starting to look like Duncan James from Blue.
I was thinking Simon Cowell. Maybe they visit the same "health spa" for treatments.

Reactions: 1
nothing makes me feel as old as celebrity children 🤣 especially the generation that are 20 or so and below right now - i feel like i’ve watched their whole lives. can’t believe she’s 15 😧

it seems she and junior spend most of their time with their dad, as i think all the other kids bar harvey do, which can only be a good thing.
Harvey has lived in residential college for years and she has lost custody of the other 4 children. She is a disgrace, I don't know why people think she's a great mum 🙄
She is a drink driver, drives while banned, takes drugs, is bankrupt, yet is currently on her 6th holiday this year ...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Harvey has lived in residential college for years and she has lost custody of the other 4 children. She is a disgrace, I don't know why people think she's a great mum 🙄
She is a drink driver, drives while banned, takes drugs, is bankrupt, yet is currently on her 6th holiday this year ...
and never gets prison time

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Just coming back to these threads who is the prem footballer on a rape charge?

Reactions: 2
Much as I find Peter Andre ludicrous, I think he and his wife are giving the children a far better upbringing than if KP still shared custody.

Also, what teenager doesn't experiment with make-up? When I was 15, I went for the full orange face, spider eyelashes, bright green eyeshadow, sparkly pink lipgloss and heavy eyeliner - I thought I looked delightful. My dad told me I looked like a drag queen. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Much as I find Peter Andre ludicrous, I think he and his wife are giving the children a far better upbringing than if KP still shared custody.
That is a tragically low bar.
I find Andre utterly loathsome. He might be pretending to have changed, but for me he’s the same shallow, desperate fame bleep who spent god knows how many tv series discussing his sexual technique and dry humping Jordan at the opening of every low rent envelope.
Those poor kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.