Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard when the person involved is dead but I found the whole #bekind after Caroline F died quite pointless and frustrating as not only was it used by people who had no intention of being kind but just wanted people to be kind to them but also CF was not the kindest person around. She was lovely to her friends but had strong opinions around if you were "in" or not and was not afraid to let you know you weren't good enough.

Horrible horrible that she was so desperately low and none of us are perfect but people are often turned into saints when they die
I’m glad to hear someone say this. I feel sorry that Caroline Flak killed herself. It is sad when somebody feels that is the only option and you hope that they could have sought and got help to avoid such a dire situation. But she was NOT a saint. Everyone seems to forget that she hit her boyfriend over the head with a lamp. A serious assault. Ok she may have been depressed but her arrest was justifiable. Yet she and her “fans” seemed to blame the boyfriend, the police. Indeed everyone but CF. Bottom line is if she hadn’t violently assaulted her boyfriend she would not have been arrested. So her problems were of her own making. But she never seemed to accept that.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I’m glad to hear someone say this. I feel sorry that Caroline Flak killed herself. It is sad when somebody feels that is the only option and you hope that they could have sought and got help to avoid such a dire situation. But she was NOT a saint. Everyone seems to forget that she hit her boyfriend over the head with a lamp. A serious assault. Ok she may have been depressed but her arrest was justifiable. Yet she and her “fans” seemed to blame the boyfriend, the police. Indeed everyone but CF. Bottom line is if she hadn’t violently assaulted her boyfriend she would not have been arrested. So her problems were of her own making. But she never seemed to accept that.
yep. i have/had huge respect for her mother and sister after watching how they spoke about her in the channel 4 documentary a little while back - it would have been easy for them to fall back on treating people with kindness etc but they both openly spoke about her being sometimes emotionally volatile, especially in romantic relationships, and that she simply was too emotionally fragile for fame because of how much she craved approval. people fell back on “be kind” but i saw equally awful posts directed at her boyfriend for being beat up by a woman (though how male victims of abuse are treated in comparison to female ones is an age old discussion).

i know there’s lots of theories for what exactly happened on that night but the arrest seems to be justified, as did the actions after it. i think the thought of “bad” press and loss to reputation just scared her sadly :(

Reactions: 25
I was a rock chick, late 80's. I remember coming downstairs to go out one night feeling amazing in my thigh boots and spandex and my Dad smacking his leg pantomime style and shouting "To London Dick Whittington!"
There was another incident involving some jade coloured spandex where he told me I looked a million dollars. All green and crinkly.

He was a twit my father :LOL:
Sounds like he's my dad's twin. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
yep. i have/had huge respect for her mother and sister after watching how they spoke about her in the channel 4 documentary a little while back - it would have been easy for them to fall back on treating people with kindness etc but they both openly spoke about her being sometimes emotionally volatile, especially in romantic relationships, and that she simply was too emotionally fragile for fame because of how much she craved approval. people fell back on “be kind” but i saw equally awful posts directed at her boyfriend for being beat up by a woman (though how male victims of abuse are treated in comparison to female ones is an age old discussion).

i know there’s lots of theories for what exactly happened on that night but the arrest seems to be justified, as did the actions after it. i think the thought of “bad” press and loss to reputation just scared her sadly :(
The sad thing about all of it is that Covid arrived in early 2020 and Caroline’s court case probably wouldn’t have made headlines. Thousands were dying, everyone was panicking about this killer plague and Caroline’s situation would have gone largely unnoticed.

Reactions: 26
FFS seriously? If I was forced to resign from MY job, but had already booked the work canteen for my wedding do after that, I’d be scrabbling around trying to find a different venue.
He could find someone who'd already booked a venue, then offer to pay off their mortgage, like the Beckhams are always doing ... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He could find someone who'd already booked a venue, then offer to pay off their mortgage, like the Beckhams are always doing ... :ROFLMAO:
Johnson doesn’t pay his own mortgage, let alone someone else’s. That’s what dodgy Russians buying a peerage his donors are for.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hard when the person involved is dead but I found the whole #bekind after Caroline F died quite pointless and frustrating as not only was it used by people who had no intention of being kind but just wanted people to be kind to them but also CF was not the kindest person around. She was lovely to her friends but had strong opinions around if you were "in" or not and was not afraid to let you know you weren't good enough.

Horrible horrible that she was so desperately low and none of us are perfect but people are often turned into saints when they die
Can't say I ever heard great things about her...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A quick search on twitter says an Arsenal player hasn't gone to Germany with rest of the team, no info as to why, so speculation says Thomas Teye Partey 👀
His name was mentioned, albeit disguised, earlier on this thread. I hope - horrible though it sounds - he is the guilty party, because false rape accusations are awful.

Reactions: 2
Johnson doesn’t pay his own mortgage, let alone someone else’s. That’s what dodgy Russians buying a peerage his donors are for.
He doesn't have to pay any rent or mortgage for 10 Downing St. Although he does pay Council Tax.

Reactions: 4
Elon Musk had children again?! Twins back in November with this lady, Shivon Zilis.

pop.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

100% this. She, for whatever reason, clattered her fella, she was not a saint. Anyone I've ever seen quote "be Kind" is using it to justify their crappy behaviour or opinions

Reactions: 29
My dad was worse he said I looked like Max Wall! I think he was referring to the skinny trousers - hopefully. 🤔🙄😳
Haha, I got that too. Also, in my punk to New Romantic years, don’t know if it’s a Yorkshire saying, my dad always used to say I looked like I’d been “dragged through a hedge backwards”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got the Max Wall comments from my dad too - a combination of tight black jeans and big Dr Martens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
One of the people who made a lot of Queen & Freddie Mercury videos, Rudi Dolezal, has just released a badly written book about Freddie called "My Friend Freddie". In it, he confirms two of the worst kept showbiz secrets in it - that Cliff Richard and Dave Clark are gay.

Definitely a case of bears shitting in the woods.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
One of the people who made a lot of Queen & Freddie Mercury videos, Rudi Dolezal, has just released a badly written book about Freddie called "My Friend Freddie". In it, he confirms two of the worst kept showbiz secrets in it - that Cliff Richard and Dave Clark are gay.

Definitely a case of bears shitting in the woods.
Really? I think that’s the first time that anyone has actually officially said that Cliff is gay. Everybody knows but I don’t think anyone actually said or wrote it before. Rudi had better watch out. As we now know Cliff is a hit man and global crime Lord. He won’t like people telling his secrets. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.