Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hayden Panettiere has done an interview where she says she’s been addicted to alcohol and opioids since she was 15 when someone from her team gave her some.
She said she sent her daughter away in 2018 to get sober and she’s sober now but she was photographed just a few months ago outside a bar trying to defuse a brawl. Seems a bit premature to be doing this interview?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, I met him and his wife when I worked at Heathrow and he was a nice bloke, friendly and comical. I get that some people are travelling and don’t want to engage but so many “stars” are just downright ignorant and rude!
My dad met Brucie at an airport once. He said he was on his own and everyone was bored waiting for a connecting flight in the middle of the night. Brucie was quietly minding his own business yet would have a chat and a joke with anyone who approached him and happily signed autographs.

Reactions: 12
Keanu Reeves, one of life’s good guys. A kid starts grilling him after a flight from London to New York and Keanu happily answers everyone of his questions

He really seems to be such a lovely bloke.

Reactions: 26
Hayden Panettiere has done an interview where she says she’s been addicted to alcohol and opioids since she was 15 when someone from her team gave her some.
She said she sent her daughter away in 2018 to get sober and she’s sober now but she was photographed just a few months ago outside a bar trying to defuse a brawl. Seems a bit premature to be doing this interview?
I had no idea she was back with the bf who assaulted her. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
i feel so so sorry for her - she’s had one heck of a difficult time and seems to still be trapped in the same circle of destruction. i really thought she and klitschko would work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jack Monroe is a pathological liar, professional victim, grifter and narc of the highest order.

The only person she cares about helping is herself. She is devoid of empathy.

Honestly, get yourself over to the Wiki and come join us x
I’m sold! - think il be making my way over 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel really sorry for her. She’s suffered from postpartum depression as well which must have been horrendous. She obviously loves her Daughter and has put her first by stepping aside for now until she’s in a better place.

Wasn’t there also stuff online about some Jenkins woman abusing her?

Reactions: 19
I feel really sorry for her. She’s suffered from postpartum depression as well which must have been horrendous. She obviously loves her Daughter and has put her first by stepping aside for now until she’s in a better place.

Wasn’t there also stuff online about some Jenkins woman abusing her?
there was - the diana jenkins thing got pretty dark iirc. i remember reading that she “liked” being hit during sec but that klitschko got really freaked out by this and was worried he’d hurt her.

she was a child star who never really had anyone looking out for her, dated milo v when she was incredibly young still, and then all the other stuff you’ve mentioned, she can’t seem to break out of it and it’s sad :(

• Sad
Currently gaining traction on Twitter. Didn’t someone mention this earlier in the thread?
Someone told me about this a while ago. Presumably the absence of his regular hairdresser explains how rough he currently looks. Wasn't the baby due around the time of his and Carrie's last child?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Keanu Reeves, one of life’s good guys. A kid starts grilling him after a flight from London to New York and Keanu happily answers everyone of his questions

i met him outside a london members club - we had both been inside - and gave him a hug and he was so very lovely about it - seriously loveliest man who you just want to hug - think he has been through a lot and could sense needs all the love - hes v sweet man

• Heart
Reactions: 41
i met him outside a london members club - we had both been inside - and gave him a hug and he was so very lovely about it - seriously loveliest man who you just want to hug - think he has been through a lot and could sense needs all the love - hes v sweet man
What did he smell like? In my dreams he smells of Jo Malone's Lime and Basil - Jo Malone because he's Keanu, Aldi do a superb dupe for a fiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

There’s a job opening that Keanu would be perfect for…

Someone told me about this a while ago. Presumably the absence of his regular hairdresser explains how rough he currently looks. Wasn't the baby due around the time of his and Carrie's last child?
she eschewed scissors in favour of a toffee apple.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Keanu for PM, I don't even care that he's not an MP. Just because he was born in Beirut and is Canadian doesn't mean he's not a suitable candidate. If he fathered a couple of dozen kids with various employees, I'd totally understand. :D :D

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.