Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keanu for PM, I don't even care that he's not an MP. Just because he was born in Beirut and is Canadian doesn't mean he's not a suitable candidate. If he fathered a couple of dozen kids with various employees, I'd totally understand. :D :D
No rule that says he can't be PM.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Strange outfit for shopping...
She's not braless either. Nor is she turning heads, no-one is looking at her, apart from the paid for in advance photographer, who is trying to make a very dull woman look interesting. She's got a cracking figure though, I'll give her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel really sorry for her. She’s suffered from postpartum depression as well which must have been horrendous. She obviously loves her Daughter and has put her first by stepping aside for now until she’s in a better place.

Wasn’t there also stuff online about some Jenkins woman abusing her?
From the interview she gave it sounded like she didn’t get a lot of support with the post partum depression which is so sad. I do think she did the best for her daughter, a lot of people in the comments said she should be with her daughter and just sober up but if she can’t stay sober or clean she shouldn’t have care of her. It’s much better this way then Kaya grows up with a mum who’s out of it all the time and around that dodgy boyfriend.
I’ve read the blinds about her but I’m skeptical about them. Usually with these sort of blinds you get others confirming it or it’s mentioned or alluded somewhere else but all I’ve read it on is CDAN. I don’t doubt that she’s had a rubbish upbringing but the extent those blinds were suggesting, I’m a bit unsure on. Probably because I’m hoping it isn’t true because what I read was so sick.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She's not braless either. Nor is she turning heads, no-one is looking at her, apart from the paid for in advance photographer, who is trying to make a very dull woman look interesting. She's got a cracking figure though, I'll give her that.
And she seriously wants us to believe she’s all natural? OK duck lips!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From the interview she gave it sounded like she didn’t get a lot of support with the post partum depression which is so sad. I do think she did the best for her daughter, a lot of people in the comments said she should be with her daughter and just sober up but if she can’t stay sober or clean she shouldn’t have care of her. It’s much better this way then Kaya grows up with a mum who’s out of it all the time and around that dodgy boyfriend.
I’ve read the blinds about her but I’m skeptical about them. Usually with these sort of blinds you get others confirming it or it’s mentioned or alluded somewhere else but all I’ve read it on is CDAN. I don’t doubt that she’s had a rubbish upbringing but the extent those blinds were suggesting, I’m a bit unsure on. Probably because I’m hoping it isn’t true because what I read was so sick.
Like what? :( I know she was a child star on a soap but not much more.

Reactions: 1
No rule that says he can't be PM.
Good, because I believe there may be a vacancy for him to fill, fairly soon.

I'll write him a glowing reference and offer my services as a researcher, if that's an actual job and not just a word for people that shag MPs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good, because I believe there may be a vacancy for him to fill, fairly soon.

I'll write him a glowing reference and offer my services as a researcher, if that's an actual job and not just a word for people that shag MPs.
i’ll over my services as a researcher too! provided it’s not an actual job and IS just a word for people who shag MPs will do it for keanu!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i’ll over my services as a researcher too! provided it’s not an actual job and IS just a word for people who shag MPs will do it for keanu!
Yes, I really need to reword my post, don't I? I will only be Keanu's parliamentary researcher if it's not a proper job and does involve lots of shagging. ;)

Boris, if you're reading, this does NOT APPLY TO YOU :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In case you were wondering....
Urgh white doesn’t always match though, in some of those photos she wearing something brilliant white which just makes the other white item look a pissy yellowy white.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry to detract from the ‘Keanu for PM’ posts (I’m in favour)…

Am I the only one getting pissed off seeing all these well-known faces on their freebie trips to Glasto / Wimbledon / Paris Fashion Week??? They’ve actually got the money to pay for it all, but get gifted it all. Maybe I’m just jealous (and there’s no way I’d fit into the clothes for fashion week)

Also - Davie Beckham - seems to be getting uglier by the day.

I’m obviously in a great mood tonight 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Urgh white doesn’t always match though, in some of those photos she wearing something brilliant white which just makes the other white item look a pissy yellowy white.
I've said this before, but unless you can maintain an immaculate white outfit for an entire day, there's absolutely nothing better than a floral print. Spill your wine, miss the plate with the ketchup sachet, toddler throws up in your lap - NO-ONE will know. Especially if you have a handbag sized aerosol of Fabreze. I will be wearing a floral frock to my grave, I tell you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.