Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just having a gander at the photos on DM and I couldn’t help wonder what old Rupes thought of the bridesmaid going commando and scratching his junk. The comments made me laugh!
If that was my daughter's wedding I would be furious! Absolute disgrace 😒

Reactions: 19

Wow! Didn't expect to hear this about Ricky Martin.
seen a few accounts on twitter saying that the restraining order was filed by his husband’s twenty year old nephew, who ricky has apparently been having an affair with.

i knew he and his husband had an open relationship but damn. hope their kids are okay in all of this.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
seen a few accounts on twitter saying that the restraining order was filed by his husband’s twenty year old nephew, who ricky has apparently been having an affair with.

i knew he and his husband had an open relationship but damn. hope their kids are okay in all of this.
Wow! Didn't know they had an open relationship. But going for the husband's nephew is proper icky. And not in the spirit of an open relationship in my opinion.

Reactions: 24
I’ve got to admit he’s the last person I’d ever have expected to have been hit with a restraining as well, but then I suppose you never really know what goes on behind closed doors. If he’s been having an affair with A twenty year old then that’s pretty grim given he’s about 50 now I think.

Reactions: 15

I remember back in the day when I was madly in love with Ricky Martin ( as a fan) and the sad day I found out he was gay 😢
I also still adore Rupert Everett. What a loss to the female race 😿

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wow! Didn't know they had an open relationship. But going for the husband's nephew is proper icky. And not in the spirit of an open relationship in my opinion.
i’ll try and find the interview where he talks about it!

to be fair to the husband, it sounded sadly like an “open relationship” in that ricky could do what he wanted but there was no discussion of the husband also doing so.

Reactions: 6
I remember back in the day when I was madly in love with Ricky Martin ( as a fan) and the sad day I found out he was gay 😢
I also still adore Rupert Everett. What a loss to the female race 😿
But what a gain for the males of the species! And we have plenty others to lust over, let's not get upset.

Reactions: 16
Whether I lust over someone has little and less to do with their actual sexuality. Which is helpful, given my history of fancying lesbians and straight men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
But what a gain for the males of the species! And we have plenty others to lust over, let's not get upset.
Very true!! I was young and foolish then but now there are so many gorgeous men to dream about. I will forever love Rupert though ( hope my hubby never decides to have a look at Tattle ) 😉😂🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Mischievous Mystery. How embarrassing to be exposed as a liar online, on a busy forum like Tattle. I've read her posts, she claimed Zawe was renting a room from Hiddleston, not bleeping him and making a baby :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for Mischievous Mystery. How embarrassing to be exposed as a liar online, on a busy forum like Tattle. I've read her posts, she claimed Zawe was renting a room from Hiddleston, not bleeping him and making a baby :eek:
I don't think Tattle is that busy, really. Although it depends on the individual threads, some are busier than others. As I've said before, a different site I post on has a British politics thread which is on #118 altogether¹, which might not sound like a lot but that site caps threads at 10,000 posts instead of 1000.

¹the first 80 were on a different site, but various people fell out with the admin there and moved.

Reactions: 3
Only catching up so didnt know about Jimmy Page having a girlfriend called Scarlett. Does anyone else find it weird when people date people with the same name as their kids?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she was ‘exposed as a liar’. Some people just didn’t believe her posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whether I lust over someone has little and less to do with their actual sexuality. Which is helpful, given my history of fancying lesbians and straight men.
I fancy lesbians, and I'm straight. I think. I've only ever had boyfriends, not girlfriends, but there's something about a particular woman I know that makes me weak at the knees.

I fancy lesbians, and I'm straight. I think. I've only ever had boyfriends, not girlfriends, but there's something about a particular woman I know that makes me weak at the knees.
I think that is completely natural. It happens to most people male or female though some would never admit it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.