Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know what’s going on in Geri Halliwells brain as to why she exclusively wears only all white clothing now, it’s ✨weird as duck✨

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The whole Jill Dando thing wrecks my head. It was so completely random, she was a TV presenter not an investigative journalist. Why anyone would want to kill her is a mystery and yet it was clearly an organised, contract hit. Even all these years later there are no real leads and no one is really sure why. I doubt we’ll ever know now.
Jill Dando’s background was that of a journalist.

I don't think Jill Dando was ever an investigative journalist, mainly a presenter
She was allegedly investigating a high profile pweirdo ring because she WAS a journalist.
I believe CR gave the information to JS and he ordered her execution. The only person who knew Jill’s movements that day was CR. He was hauled into Sutton nick on multiple occasions but orders came from on high to let him go. The Sutton nick tea comes from some retired coppers I know….who incidentally hate his guts.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Jill Dando’s background was that of a journalist.

She was allegedly investigating a high profile pweirdo ring because she WAS a journalist.
I believe CR gave the information to JS and he ordered her execution. The only person who knew Jill’s movements that day was CR. He was hauled into Sutton nick on multiple occasions but orders came from on high to let him go. The Sutton nick tea comes from some retired coppers I know….who incidentally hate his guts.
How would CR know Jill's movements on the day?

Reactions: 12
I've read rumours online before (can't recall if on DigitalSpy forums, or on Daily Mail comments, or somewhere else) that Bruce Forsyth was quite rude and unpleasant on set when the cameras were switched off. Anyone have insights on this?

I'm quite surprised by this. I thought Ricky was one of the good guys.
I did an event with Bruce. He was really nice and great with all the people who showed up. Exactly as on tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How would CR know Jill's movements on the day?
and how would he be the ONLY person who knew? everything i’ve read about it indicates that jd had spent the morning with her fiancé and then headed to her own house - so presumably her fiancé would also know where she was headed. and it’s not like she’d had an incredibly active day moving all over the place either.

the idea of cliff richard picking up the phone to his elite special ops hitman and ordering an execution is still just too much for my brain to take.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
and how would he be the ONLY person who knew? everything i’ve read about it indicates that jd had spent the morning with her fiancé and then headed to her own house - so presumably her fiancé would also know where she was headed. and it’s not like she’d had an incredibly active day moving all over the place either.

the idea of cliff richard picking up the phone to his elite special ops hitman and ordering an execution is still just too much for my brain to take.
But why? Were they lovers ( find that hard to believe quite honestly) 🤔🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
But why? Were they lovers ( find that hard to believe quite honestly) 🤔🙄
a crime of passion?!!

said before, but this might be one of my favourite conspiracy theories tbh. i know it’s distasteful because it’s an actual tragic murder but international crime kingpin cliff richard is just too much. don’t doubt he has plenty to hide but this? really?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember when we were discussing Bridgerton actors ( Simone Ashley) behaving badly on the grid at F1?

Well, I saw the complete opposite today when I watched a clip of Keanu Reeves being interviewed by Martin Brundle. He was excited, engaging and very chatty. When the interview was over Keanu shook Martin's hand and said it was an honour. A man who has been at the top of his game for nearly 40 years and is still a top bloke.

He also said in the interview he was not going to be able to go to the race today because he was spending time with a friend for his 50th birthday and was having dinner with him and his mum etc etc.

I love Keanu.

• Heart
Reactions: 107
In regards to the Jill Dando murder i don’t recall any mention of people close to her being investigated?

Reactions: 8
Jill Dando’s fiancé Alan Farting delivered both Prince George and Princess Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Benedict isn't ordinary looking, he looks like a forceps delivery where the tongs hit his face.
Harsh! 😂 I actually find him attractive. I honestly don’t know what it is but there is just something about him that is sexy. But I know he’s polarising. Lots of people see what I see, lots of other people see what you see! 😂

By the way I’m not one of his weirdo fans. I think his wife seems like a perfectly nice woman and their children are real.

Now Tom Hiddleston I don‘t find attractive but he seems like an ok guy. i expect he and his partner are now in for the same bonkers conspiracy theories as Cumberbatch and his wife - i.e the wife/ partner is evil personified, is forcing him to be with her and their kid/ kids are dolls.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
"My kids are my world...."
I saw a quote online a while back about women who put this on their Facebook page.

Then they drop them off at Grandma's house every Friday to spend the weekend in someone else's kitchen knocking back Bacardi Breezers and hoovering up coke (or WTTE)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
By the way I’m not one of his weirdo fans. I think his wife seems like a perfectly nice woman and their children are real.
the benedict cumberbatch wife and doll babies conspiracy theory used to be my favourite celebrity conspiracy theory (before cliff “the godfather” richard that is) 🤣

it is also terrifying though, to think that maybe one day he and his wife will encounter a fan who wants to put that robot baby theory to the test.

i remember when all those larry fans thought louis tomlinson’s son was a robot baby and one of them was seriously considering tipping his pushchair over if she saw them irl. fandom is a scary thing!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.