Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fancy lesbians, and I'm straight. I think. I've only ever had boyfriends, not girlfriends, but there's something about a particular woman I know that makes me weak at the knees.
As I've said any number of times, sexuality is strange. I tend to take the view that most people are somewhat capable of falling for someone of the same sex, but it doesn't always happen, obviously.

I'm bisexual, and I've known that since I was about 10 (due to having a crush on David Beckham when he was a floppy haired teenager 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whether I lust over someone has little and less to do with their actual sexuality. Which is helpful, given my history of fancying lesbians and straight men.
Oh yes, I lust after certain people irrespective of sexuality. I just wouldn't let them know it if I suspected it would be unwelcome.

In celeb news - I see Lindsay Lohan has married.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think a lot of his (male) fans only know him for his music and not the personal side.
It only hit the news a few years ago, but I don't remember it well, maybe because he was already dead and although he had flippantly boasted of the teens, and demonstrated his attitude in plain sight with his Schoolgirl comp, I only heard through gossip forums. And today someone will reading this forum will also discover he was a dirty slimey perv.
Dae yi Ken John Peel? Aye ah Ken him awfy weel!

Translated to Queens English from Slang Scottish:..

Do you know John Peel? Yes I know him very well! 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 6

A distant relative (2 or 3 greats away) of mine wrote the score for D'ye Ken John Peel. There's a pointless bit of non celebrity gossip you never wanted to know 😆.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Fantasist or liar, either way, she wasn't truthful.
I think someone proved that the stuff she was saying was taken from fansites on the Internet. Its strange that distinctly ordinary looking men like Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch can attract such devoted fantasists and declarations of undying love. When I was young, I didn't lust after 40+ year old posh blokes who looked like any middle aged man I could see on the street 😄 I suspect most of the lusters are around their age or older, which is also strange that after presumably being in relationships themselves they cannot distinguish between real people and public persona and are incapable of inagining that people meet other people that they actually know in real life, spend time with them and sometimes fall in love, marry and get them pregnant!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think someone proved that the stuff she was saying was taken from fansites on the Internet. Its strange that distinctly ordinary looking men like Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch can attract such devoted fantasists and declarations of undying love. When I was young, I didn't lust after 40+ year old posh blokes who looked like any middle aged man I could see on the street 😄 I suspect most of the lusters are around their age or older, which is also strange that after presumably being in relationships themselves they cannot distinguish between real people and public persona and are incapable of inagining that people meet other people that they actually know in real life, spend time with them and sometimes fall in love, marry and get them pregnant!
Benedict isn't ordinary looking, he looks like a forceps delivery where the tongs hit his face.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

The DJ John Peel apparently hated that song.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i’ll try and find the interview where he talks about it!

to be fair to the husband, it sounded sadly like an “open relationship” in that ricky could do what he wanted but there was no discussion of the husband also doing so.
That's disappointing. Open relationships should be equal, both in to it or neither in to it. Unless his husband really was okay with Ricky just being the one allowed to be with others, but I doubt it.

Reactions: 7
Open relationships should be equal, both in to it or neither in to it. Unless his husband really was okay with Ricky just being the one allowed to be with others, but I doubt it.
Open relationships that I've known tend to be one person going along with what the other one wants. Not truly open in an equal sense.

Reactions: 23
Open relationships that I've known tend to be one person going along with what the other one wants. Not truly open in an equal sense.
It's never destined to work that way because the one who doesn't really want the open relationship will eventually get too jealous and bothered by it all.

Open relationships definitely *can* work, but they often don't for various reasons.

Reactions: 2
seen a few accounts on twitter saying that the restraining order was filed by his husband’s twenty year old nephew, who ricky has apparently been having an affair with.

i knew he and his husband had an open relationship but damn. hope their kids are okay in all of this.
I’m probably the last one to know Ricky M is gay🙄.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Open relationships definitely *can* work, but they often don't for various reasons.
i think they only work if both people involved are on the exact same page about what they want and what the limit is. all the ones i’ve know seem to have the balance shifted in favour of one partner sadly.

I’m probably the last one to know Ricky M is gay🙄.
and what a way to find out! 😱😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've read rumours online before (can't recall if on DigitalSpy forums, or on Daily Mail comments, or somewhere else) that Bruce Forsyth was quite rude and unpleasant on set when the cameras were switched off. Anyone have insights on this?

seen a few accounts on twitter saying that the restraining order was filed by his husband’s twenty year old nephew, who ricky has apparently been having an affair with.

i knew he and his husband had an open relationship but damn. hope their kids are okay in all of this.
I'm quite surprised by this. I thought Ricky was one of the good guys.

She wouldn't need to be, just be in the building to see his comings and goings with underage teenage girls - then threaten to go to the press about it all.

Savile was on the club scene as a DJ in his early days - whch would put him in the same circles as some pretty dodgy characters.
In Plain Sight is a brilliant book by Dan Davies which tells you all you need to know about that bastard.

Reactions: 6
Yes that ' harem' is bizarre. Who is friends with that many exes, especially when apparently none of them have moved on ( presumably because Cowell is such an amazing lover that no one else compares!?) despite being married to other people. The rest of them don't embareass themselves regularly like Sinitta. Cowell probably keeps her close and sweet because she's such a loose cannon. The sad thing is she married another bloke and has children, yet never stops going on about Cowell! How must they feel?
And then out of all the women in the world he could have had he chose another man's wife. It seems to have worked out well as she is divorced now and they are still together with little Eric.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.