Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, quick rundown on Paddy and Christine then…

There’s been stories about them being estranged

Then Christine went away on holiday without Paddy last week, she went with Chelcee Grimes who’s dated a couple of female celebrities i think, just the two of them.

View attachment 1387377View attachment 1387378

Then Paddy has removed his wedding finger tattoo.

A brand new large diamond ring appeared on Christine in the last few days so maybe he’s pissed her off again lol!

I mean they’ve been through dramas before, i hope they work it out i like them both.
They both seem like nice down to earth people and I've heard they have their work cut out with autistic children to parent. I hope this is just a glitch and nothing serious 🤔

Reactions: 11

Then Christine went away on holiday without Paddy last week, she went with Chelcee Grimes who’s dated a couple of female celebrities i think, just the two of them.

A brand new large diamond ring appeared on Christine in the last few days so maybe he’s pissed her off again lol!

I mean they’ve been through dramas before, i hope they work it out i like them both.
They both were just on The Games together on ITV. So not a totally random pairing!

They both seem like nice down to earth people and I've heard they have their work cut out with autistic children to parent. I hope this is just a glitch and nothing serious 🤔
Also the autistic thing, Christine is autistic too so….

Reactions: 6
Anyone have any goss on Fearne McCan? She just got engaged to her latest bf after 7 months and him taking drugs being exposed
I need to do some digging on her fella, a friend back home knows him and I wonder how and if anyone else back home knows of him. If I remember to do the digging I’ll report back!

Reactions: 13
Looks like a split announcement in coming from Paddy and Christine any day now given the recent stories and the pictures of them in the tomorrow’s papers.
I went right off him when he hired Nick Freeman (Mr Loophole) to get him off a speeding ticket.

It worked, with the help of a dodgy story.

Clearly thinks he's better than us plebs because he's got the money to hire an expensive lawyer to cast doubt on his guilt. Just take your fine and points, you a***hole.

Sorry for the rant, just annoys me when rich people think laws are only for the rest of us :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone have any goss on Fearne McCan? She just got engaged to her latest bf after 7 months and him taking drugs being exposed
She’s a wannabe gangsters moll, she secretly carried on going out with her acid attacker boyfriend for ages on the down low. The new one seems pretty similar.

Reactions: 26
I went right off him when he hired Nick Freeman (Mr Loophole) to get him off a speeding ticket.

It worked, with the help of a dodgy story.

Clearly thinks he's better than us plebs because he's got the money to hire an expensive lawyer to cast doubt on his guilt. Just take your fine and points, you a***hole.

Sorry for the rant, just annoys me when rich people think laws are only for the rest of us :mad:
Basically all the celebs hire him to get them off charges, normally on the basis they have to get to work, like the rest of us don’t 🙄
Although I’m sure recently Gary Neville got a ban but he just took it and said it was a fair cop

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Looks like they first met when she was 18 and he was 32.

View attachment 1387715

Despite all her privileges, I feel a bit sorry for her. One grandad is an evil media baron, the other was an accused pedalo, she has random half siblings everywhere, including one her dad kept secret, multiple step-parents. Sounds like she had a confusing, chaotic childhood. Hope it all works out for her.

Reactions: 22
Lionel Blair came on to one of my young male work colleagues many years ago. Gave him his hotel room and number and was very persistent.
I'm amazed nothing has come out about him' I always found him quitd creepy

Reactions: 8
It says on Popbitch that Jerry Hall didn’t like the children that Rupert Murdoch had with Wendi Deng. It didn’t go into anymore detail, but given that she’s always had a good relationship with Mick Jaggers other kids I assumed she thought they were spoiled brats.

Reactions: 19
I really feel for any lifelong local resident of one of these quaint Cotswolds villages and having to deal with circuses such as this all the time, roads continually clogged by 4x4s etc

Reactions: 20
It says on Popbitch that Jerry Hall didn’t like the children that Rupert Murdoch had with Wendi Deng. It didn’t go into anymore detail, but given that she’s always had a good relationship with Mick Jaggers other kids I assumed she thought they were spoiled brats.
The eldest Deng daughter's Insta is public and while she posts photos of her dad there's never been a single photo of Jerry, even in the background.

Reactions: 8
Wendi Deng herself is awful though. Typical gold digger who’ll shag any rich older man to get on in life. Before she met Murdoch she had an affair with the husband of the host family who put her up when she first moved to the USA, breaking up that marriage. They’d sponsored her visa as well, what a lovely way to repay them. Then there’s the whole Tony Blair thing, I’m not the biggest Cherie fan but it can’t have been for her. Who knows what really happened though.

• Sick
Reactions: 35

Anyone remember before she was due to start real housewives of Cheshire there were articles showing photos of a massive bust up between her and paddy? It’s probably a ploy to drum up attention before a new project starts….

• Wow
Basically all the celebs hire him to get them off charges, normally on the basis they have to get to work, like the rest of us don’t 🙄
Although I’m sure recently Gary Neville got a ban but he just took it and said it was a fair cop
It's relatively common for people to use, not just celebs, to use that excuse.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.