Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly. i mean, yes she was the “face” (or one of the faces) of crimewatch but that doesn’t mean in any way that she was doing the investigations or was aware of a huge amount of “secret” information. people just took the fact that she presented a true crime show and ran with it to the point that i’m now learning that people seriously believe that cliff richard had her killed.

her murder is odd because it was almost certainly a professional hit job on a relatively harmless tv presenter. i mean, it’s possible that she was killed because she was the public face of something many other people were investigating but CLIFF RICHARD?! don’t doubt there’s skeletons in his closet but people are just trying to link far too many things here.
Unfortunately people in the public eye get stalkers and we all have heard about the tragic outcomes. Anyone in a prominent position in TV or nowadays on social media can attract the wrong attention from mentally disturbed individuals. Remember John Lennon and Versace among others. Maybe Jill attracted someone like that. It is a mystery that may never be solved sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Lionel Blair came on to one of my young male work colleagues many years ago. Gave him his hotel room and number and was very persistent.
Oh dear.

I did like the story I read after his death where he had talked someone out of suicide...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like a split announcement in coming from Paddy and Christine any day now given the recent stories and the pictures of them in the tomorrow’s papers.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Looks like a split announcement in coming from Paddy and Christine any day now given the recent stories and the pictures of them in the tomorrow’s papers.
If that's true then I feel sorry for her. They have three autistic children who must take up a lot of time. She basically gave up a modelling career to focus on them. I know she did The Real Housewives of Cheshire and although she's a bit ditzy she came across as a nice girl. He meantime had an affair and has never given up on his TV work which he only got through being friends with Peter Kay. I like Paddy but If they've split I'd lay the blame at his door.

Reactions: 37
Wait - what?? :oops: I'm completely out of the loop here!

I saw a Daily Mail article the other day where they were sitting on a lawn laughing ... and it talked about how she'd been off on some girls' trip ...

What's happened? Never mind, I've just seen the Sun article. He gives me a bit of a negative vibe. I hope she's okay - I don't like to see anyone upset and the photos in the Sun of her crying are sad :(.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Rupert Murdoch joins his children for grand-daughter's wedding https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-wedding.html?ito=native_share_article-bottom
Interesting wedding attire......
Very trashy people! Rich but trashy.

The outfits of the wedding guests are so bizarre - James Murdoch looks as if he's dressed for a different event altogether, some of the guests are dolled up to the nines, and the odd one or two look as if they just rolled out of bed and grabbed the first thing they could find to wear. Rupert and the bride's mother are giving me Mr Roarke vibes!

1656811061117.png

Rupert makes me sick. I am siding firmly with Jerry Hall on this split (of course she's a very dear friend ;) [not]). According to the Daily Mail, she found out he was divorcing her via email, and she is blaming his adult children for driving a wedge between them ... because she kept him out of bounds for a lot of people during Covid (because she cared!).

The email said he was to contact him through his lawyers from now on ... but he didn't even bother filing for divorce, so she had to!

Jerry had her own money - rumoured to be in the vicinity of £20m following her split from Mick - but there is no way she'd be able to service loans on the many properties they bought in their time together (if he wants to play dirty).

This family is vile. I'm surprised Sarah has stayed married to Lachlan for so long ... the Daily Mail loves to print little hints that he's fooling around on her - I hope it's not true, but I think they're all cut from the same cloth! The only decent one seems to be James, who seems to distance himself from the family in many ways - I could be wrong on that though of course ... they're probably all the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
If that's true then I feel sorry for her. They have three autistic children who must take up a lot of time. She basically gave up a modelling career to focus on them. I know she did The Real Housewives of Cheshire and although she's a bit ditzy she came across as a nice girl. He meantime had an affair and has never given up on his TV work which he only got through being friends with Peter Kay. I like Paddy but If they've split I'd lay the blame at his door.
He has treated her like a doormat. She has recently been diagnosed herself with autism too.

Hate the man. He can duck right off.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Oh, quick rundown on Paddy and Christine then…

There’s been stories about them being estranged

Then Christine went away on holiday without Paddy last week, she went with Chelcee Grimes who’s dated a couple of female celebrities i think, just the two of them.

BA99A54A-9845-4C80-95DD-CA84864EEFE9.jpeg
B2E640C5-C791-4980-A542-D22CC8DD3088.jpeg

Then Paddy has removed his wedding finger tattoo.

A brand new large diamond ring appeared on Christine in the last few days so maybe he’s pissed her off again lol!

I mean they’ve been through dramas before, i hope they work it out i like them both.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I still think Chelsee Grimes should date Elon Musk's ex Grimes, just for the name confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Very trashy people! Rich but trashy.

The outfits of the wedding guests are so bizarre - James Murdoch looks as if he's dressed for a different event altogether, some of the guests are dolled up to the nines, and the odd one or two look as if they just rolled out of bed and grabbed the first thing they could find to wear. Rupert and the bride's mother are giving me Mr Roarke vibes!

View attachment 1387385

Rupert makes me sick. I am siding firmly with Jerry Hall on this split (of course she's a very dear friend ;) [not]). According to the Daily Mail, she found out he was divorcing her via email, and she is blaming his adult children for driving a wedge between them ... because she kept him out of bounds for a lot of people during Covid (because she cared!).

The email said he was to contact him through his lawyers from now on ... but he didn't even bother filing for divorce, so she had to!

Jerry had her own money - rumoured to be in the vicinity of £20m following her split from Mick - but there is no way she'd be able to service loans on the many properties they bought in their time together (if he wants to play dirty).

This family is vile. I'm surprised Sarah has stayed married to Lachlan for so long ... the Daily Mail loves to print little hints that he's fooling around on her - I hope it's not true, but I think they're all cut from the same cloth! The only decent one seems to be James, who seems to distance himself from the family in many ways - I could be wrong on that though of course ... they're probably all the same.
It's just like something out of Succession!....which I'm sure is not so loosely based on The Murdoch family!

Reactions: 13
I’ve read about 5 blind items on Brooklyn Beckham in the past week and there’s only so many ways you can say a celebrity kid is a drunk mess 😴 I wish Blind Gossip would get back to posting more regularly

Reactions: 22
Anyone have any goss on Fearne McCan? She just got engaged to her latest bf after 7 months and him taking drugs being exposed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.