Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love her when I was a kid, can't remember what I watched her in.
I also used to like Irene Handl and also Hylda Baker. Do you remember her in this?
If you're as old as me (and if you remember Hylda Baker, you probably are! 😂) then you may have watched Judy Cornwell in "Moody and Pegg"? She was supposed to be a "dowdy" character, but she was gorgeous even when dressed in frumpy brown suits 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yet some singers like Lady Gaga were happy to collaborate with him despite all the stories and gossip about him a few years ago. They were happy to ignore the survivors then to benefit their own careers but were also the most vocal supporters of the Me too movement. Bizarre.
Gaga has expressed regret about it, and replaced all the official versions of the song with Christina Aguilera performing the guest vocals instead.

She was going through some difficult mental health issues at the time which were partially related to the sexual assault she herself had been a victim of.

Not an excuse, and I don't think she claims it is, but just a bit of context.

Reactions: 23
There is an interesting documentary on Netflix about R Kelly. I’m glad he has been given a long sentence.

Reactions: 7
I used to love her when I was a kid, can't remember what I watched her in.
I also used to like Irene Handl and also Hylda Baker. Do you remember her in this?
I remember watching Nearest & Dearest the film a few years ago with my mum and sister and it was HILARIOUS! Found the tv prog a couple of eeeks ago on some random channel and I’ve got to say, it wasn’t very funny at all!

Reactions: 2
Yet some singers like Lady Gaga were happy to collaborate with him despite all the stories and gossip about him a few years ago. They were happy to ignore the survivors then to benefit their own careers but were also the most vocal supporters of the Me too movement. Bizarre.

She claims she didn’t know the stories. Yeah right. She also chose to have him appear on a song called Do What You Want To My Body. You couldn’t make it up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’d love to see Denise do something new with her hair. I don’t think the peroxide works for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just a thing about this, often artists are forced to work with others due to their label making deals. Many artists have come out since working with another artist some time later and have said the label forced it. It’s very common and very possible here

Reactions: 12
The stories about him started when he married Aaliyah when she was 15 in 1994 by getting a forged birth certificate to make out she was 18 yet nobody seemed to bat an eyelid at that. He was enabled from that point onwards. It’s sickening how long it’s taken to finally get him prosecuted but sadly a lot of women & men have had to suffer along the way
Gaga pulled the song they did only a while back and made her views known, but it was too little too late. When they recorded the song they filmed a video too. It was never released but clips came out and it was pretty disturbing, I dread to think what we didn’t see.
Whilst there’s no real excusing their collaboration considering the rumours were about even 15 years ago, Gaga was known to be very unwell and vulnerable at the time , I was always baffled at why anyone let that filming happen.

Just a thing about this, often artists are forced to work with others due to their label making deals. Many artists have come out since working with another artist some time later and have said the label forced it. It’s very common and very possible here
That would explain a lot! Gaga was leaking songs herself on a fan forum against the labels wishes 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.