Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The body of the story says a famous Vietnamese actor. The DM seems to be implying the person is well known. But I don’t think I know any Vietnamese actors so have no idea who it might be.

Really? I once got to visit The Speakers House when Betty Boothroyd was in office. It was a work thing and I was very excited because I was very young at the time and it was one of my first posh “dos”. Didn’t see Patricia about and didn’t get invited to a candle lit supper with the Royal Doulton dinner service. 😀
Only famous Vietnamese actor I know of is Ke Huy Quan (he was in The Goonies and Indian Jones & The Temple of Doom as a kid). He's apparently returned to acting in Everything Everywhere All at Once .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Only famous Vietnamese actor I know of is Ke Huy Quan (he was in The Goonies and Indian Jones & The Temple of Doom as a kid). He's apparently returned to acting in Everything Everywhere All at Once .
No! Please don’t let it be Short Round!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she wanted kids, wanted a nice guy to give her kids (and be reliable for the parenting) and once she had them it was back to business as usual in terms of men she likes
Didn't she meet him when he was a contestant on a reality show? I vaguely recall an interview where he said he wanted lots of kids but Denise was a one and done girl. Maybe that's what ended the marriage. That being said, he hasn't had any more children with anyone else.

Reactions: 10
I think she wanted kids, wanted a nice guy to give her kids (and be reliable for the parenting) and once she had them it was back to business as usual in terms of men she likes
I don't know why but I always felt she was with Lee just to procreate. I'm basing that on absolutely nothing but if you were going to have a check list for a baby daddy he'd tick it all.

Reactions: 19
Didn't she meet him when he was a contestant on a reality show? I vaguely recall an interview where he said he wanted lots of kids but Denise was a one and done girl. Maybe that's what ended the marriage. That being said, he hasn't had any more children with anyone else.
Yeah she was a judge on the find someone to be Joseph in the West End show that he won

Reactions: 5
Denise has always struck me as a woman who feels incomplete if she doesn't have a boyfriend. Eddie whatsit used to give me the heebie-jeebies on Gogglebox, with his sweaty armpits and sleazy sexual innuendo. The new man (if that really is him, in those bloody awful selfies) looks creepy too. Denise needs to upgrade her image (the blonde bimbo look is so outdated) and upgrade her taste in boyfriends.

Reactions: 45
Denise has always struck me as a woman who feels incomplete if she doesn't have a boyfriend. Eddie whatsit used to give me the heebie-jeebies on Gogglebox, with his sweaty armpits and sleazy sexual innuendo. The new man (if that really is him, in those bloody awful selfies) looks creepy too. Denise needs to upgrade her image (the blonde bimbo look is so outdated) and upgrade her taste in boyfriends.
She might be one of those women who think that nice guys are boring. Prefer a man who will whisk you off for a weekend in Paris using a stolen credit card ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She might be one of those women who think that nice guys are boring. Prefer a man who will whisk you off for a weekend in Paris using a stolen credit card ...
..and be too busy looking at himself in the mirror to pay you any attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always get Denise van Outen and Tamzin Outhwaite massively mixed up, I always have to google which is which when someone mentions either of them

Reactions: 11
R Kelly sentenced to 30 years in prison

Yet some singers like Lady Gaga were happy to collaborate with him despite all the stories and gossip about him a few years ago. They were happy to ignore the survivors then to benefit their own careers but were also the most vocal supporters of the Me too movement. Bizarre.

Reactions: 41
Denise still seems stuck back in the 90's everything is always a sexual innuendo, a little can be funny, but she is so full on it is embarrassing to watch. Maybe it is a character for her TV work but with a teenage daughter I would tone it down, especially as attitudes etc have changed. That been said I hope she takes this relationship slow as it is quite soon after Eddie.

Reactions: 17
Yet some singers like Lady Gaga were happy to collaborate with him despite all the stories and gossip about him a few years ago. They were happy to ignore the survivors then to benefit their own careers but were also the most vocal supporters of the Me too movement. Bizarre.
The stories about him started when he married Aaliyah when she was 15 in 1994 by getting a forged birth certificate to make out she was 18 yet nobody seemed to bat an eyelid at that. He was enabled from that point onwards. It’s sickening how long it’s taken to finally get him prosecuted but sadly a lot of women & men have had to suffer along the way

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Exactly… lots of artist were willing to work with him as long as it financially benefited everyone.

At least there is some justice for Aaliyah but it’s unfortunately come at the cost of other victims.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I remember Ralph Fiennes ( at his most beautiful), in a strange version where Sinead O’Conner played the narrator And Juliette Binoche( with slight French accent) played Cathy.
That was before Ralph Fiennes morphed into Rigsby.
Ha ha omg THAT’S WHO HE REMINDS ME OF 😝😝 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The body of the story says a famous Vietnamese actor. The DM seems to be implying the person is well known. But I don’t think I know any Vietnamese actors so have no idea who it might be.

Really? I once got to visit The Speakers House when Betty Boothroyd was in office. It was a work thing and I was very excited because I was very young at the time and it was one of my first posh “dos”. Didn’t see Patricia about and didn’t get invited to a candle lit supper with the Royal Doulton dinner service. 😀
Betty Boothroyd was a Bluebell dancer when she was young. The Bluebell girls were famous all over the world but particularly in Paris 😊

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.