Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved her in 1970 Wuthering Heights as Nelly. Timothy Dalton as Heathcliff. Mega swoon!
I remember Ralph Fiennes ( at his most beautiful), in a strange version where Sinead O’Conner played the narrator And Juliette Binoche( with slight French accent) played Cathy.
That was before Ralph Fiennes morphed into Rigsby.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve probably told this story before but back in the day I worked at an event where Fry made an appearance. He was out of it and walked around staring at the ground, refusing to look anyone in the face.

He gives me the creeps.
I quite like him. But maybe I've not seen his mask drop. I think his erratic behaviour is due to being bipolar. He went missing for a little while when he had an episode some years ago.

Bloody hell!!! I do think he was off his face and was just saying stuff to be controversial because he married a black woman and had a mixed race child. But jeeez, he definitely wouldn’t have survived if he said that during the social media era.

Bloody hell, just read what Eric Clapton said!! How was he not cancelled?! It’s disgusting.
I suspect he was taking too many drugs. The arrogance coupled with being off his tits, and probably not having much sleep certainly wouldn't have helped his mental faculties.

Reactions: 4
Famous actor?

The body of the story says a famous Vietnamese actor. The DM seems to be implying the person is well known. But I don’t think I know any Vietnamese actors so have no idea who it might be.

Not sure about Pam, but Routledge was in a long term relationship with Betty Boothroyd when she was speaker of House of Commons. They lived together in the official apartment.
Really? I once got to visit The Speakers House when Betty Boothroyd was in office. It was a work thing and I was very excited because I was very young at the time and it was one of my first posh “dos”. Didn’t see Patricia about and didn’t get invited to a candle lit supper with the Royal Doulton dinner service. 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Denise Van Outens new fella according to the paper! I’m sure it won’t be long before Eddie the loser pops up with his opinion on her having the audacity to move on 😁

C9631DA7-A206-48B5-850F-832888942707.jpeg
65D61D87-A586-40A8-8D0B-7E3A3C6142A0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think Denise is as much of a nightmare as the men she chooses, the only nice guy I remember her dating is Lee Mead.

Reactions: 25
My brother has been trying to see Green Day live for years - the Glasgow gig was postponed twice already due to Covid! However, he has just met Billie Joe Armstrong at Glasgow Central. So fingers crossed nothing happens overnight! Any tea on him or the band?
not billie but his son joey isn't exactly a good egg...

• Wow
Denise and Eddie only broke up a while ago. I don’t understand the rush to get into a new relationship so many celebrities have.

Reactions: 16
Not sure if this is the place really, but Jasmine Burkett the star of BBC Three’s ‘Small Teen, Bigger World’ has sadly died.

Her mum who had the same condition and appeared in the show with her died a few years ago. I followed Jasmine on Instagram and know she’d been struggling with numerous physical and mental health issues and has been hospitalised frequently. I hadn’t realised how bad things had got and that she and her boyfriend had ended up living in a tent.

Edit: From reading her boyfriends Facebook post it sound as though she has taken her own life. How awful.
Oh I loved hearing her story and seeing the relationship she had with her mother. My heart hurts for her family, what a tragic loss.

Lovely Lee was too lovely for her I think.
I think she wanted kids, wanted a nice guy to give her kids (and be reliable for the parenting) and once she had them it was back to business as usual in terms of men she likes

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.