Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t Pat Butcher meant to be with the news reader Moira Stewart?

I just googled and Mrs Bucket is 93 😳
Never heard that one!

Yes hard to believe isn't it, fabulous actress. Richard, Rose and Onslow all gone from that show now. That show has cheered me up so much during hard times, I put it on and it's a tonic.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it true that Patricia Routledge and Pam St Clement (Hyacinth from KOA and Pat from Eastenders respectively) were lovers? I kept hearing this one at school as an 'urban legend' but maybe it was true
This has come up here a few times before, and it gets confusing (in a hilarious way) because then people say,
“Wasn’t it Moria Stewart?“
“No she was rumoured to be with Betty Boothroyd!”

ETA @Boogs you’ve heard that rumour too then!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This has come up here a few times before, and it gets confusing (in a hilarious way) because then people say,
“Wasn’t it Moria Stewart?“
“No she was rumoured to be with Betty Boothroyd!”

ETA @Boogs you’ve heard that rumour too then!
I do quite like the idea of a group of older celebrity lesbians all swapping partners 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it true that Patricia Routledge and Pam St Clement (Hyacinth from KOA and Pat from Eastenders respectively) were lovers? I kept hearing this one at school as an 'urban legend' but maybe it was true
I thoughþ she lived with Betty Boothroyd

Reactions: 5
I thought it was Betty Boothroyd? Great minds think alike

Reactions: 4
I thought it was Betty Boothroyd? Great minds think alike
Different story going around my school obviously, with Pat from EE instead of Betty.

There was also the stupid rumour at school that Kel from Kenan and Kel had died in a car crash.

Reactions: 3
Never heard that one!

Yes hard to believe isn't it, fabulous actress. Richard, Rose and Onslow all gone from that show now. That show has cheered me up so much during hard times, I put it on and it's a tonic.
I love it too, my mum IS Hyacinth in real life too and my dad is just like Richard! She goes mad when we call her it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it was him! i remember that rik mayall (i think?) who was in the show with him never forgave him for it. he was missing for a few days iirc.
Ade made a joke about it in one of the Bottom Live shows when Rik kept screwing up his lines. "No wonder Stephen Fry fucked off!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Was watching KUA today and it is just so ridiculously funny. Good to know Patricia Routledge is still with us, as is long-suffering neighbour, Elizabeth, played by Josephine Tewson, who went on into 'Last of the Summer Wine' (who is one of the last surviving members of that cast, too, along with Brian Murphy and Russ Abbott :().

Reactions: 18
I do quite like the idea of a group of older celebrity lesbians all swapping partners 🤔
I think several combinations of those four have been rumoured over the years. Don't think any of them will ever be confirmed though.

I think several combinations of those four have been rumoured over the years. Don't think any of them will ever be confirmed though.
What would the neighbours think!? Mrs Bucket a muff muncher! Sheridan would be appalled! He's the only gay in that family! 😱😱😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the older ladies who are gay have had to hide their sexuality over the years. I work with a lovely woman who married young, had 5 children, then met the love of her life when she was in her early 30s. The fall out for the family was immense. Her ex husband doesn't speak to her, nor do her older two children.
That being said, had she left her husband for another man, the fall out would probably have been similar.
She always knew she preferred women, but she also says she wanted children, hence the early marriage. So quite a bit of deceit going on, which may explain her husband's reaction.

Gay women now can still marry (each other) and have children using donor sperm, so no need for the pretence of a heterosexual marriage.

Reactions: 7
Was watching KUA today and it is just so ridiculously funny. Good to know Patricia Routledge is still with us, as is long-suffering neighbour, Elizabeth, played by Josephine Tewson, who went on into 'Last of the Summer Wine' (who is one of the last surviving members of that cast, too, along with Brian Murphy and Russ Abbott :().
It is still very funny and there are so many great comedy roles in it. Hyacinth is a very physical character - everywhere at once and quite monstrous.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wasn’t Pat Butcher meant to be with the news reader Moira Stewart?

I just googled and Mrs Bucket is 93 😳
Yes I heard Moira and Pat were together. But that Mrs Bucket was with Betty Boothroyd.. imagine them being your Nanas, it would be fabulous.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh God! I can not stand Geri Halliwell! She is a freak of nature, who peaked nearly 30 years ago and is still desperately clinging onto relevancy.

I remember watching her on Drag Race and she was pretending to be so prude and against swearing, covering her ears during dirty jokes. Yet showed half of the world her fanny in a Union Jack dress and riding every thing around her including her own band mates. Also, why is she so adamant on denying that her and Mel B were a couple for a bit!? Everyone around them confirmed it happened. Is she more ashamed of having a relationship with a woman, than she is of riding a married man with a new baby at home? Shows her morality.

As much as she likes to play pretend Lady of the Manor she will always be a Lady of the Night, she’s nothing but a washed up slapper who sleeps with married men in hopes of any sort of notoriety and attention.
Oh my God, get off the fence and form an opinion !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Amanda De Cadenet married John Taylor from Duran Duran when she was 19 and he was 31. The marriage lasted six years which I guess is quite a long time in showbiz terms!
Reading his book, it seems she was very much the grown up in that relationship. She was the one that got him into rehab and got him to sort his tit out for the sake of their young daughter.

While there was an age gap their relationship wasn’t illegal, she was of age when they met, and shouldn’t be lumped together with Gary Glitter or Bill Wyman having sex (raping) 14 year olds.

Reactions: 23
Yes I heard Moira and Pat were together. But that Mrs Bucket was with Betty Boothroyd.. imagine them being your Nanas, it would be fabulous.
Having Betty Boothroyd as a step grandma would be pretty cool. She'd not have got on with my very Thatcherite actual grandma though 😅

And to cross the two conversations, didn't Amanda de Cadenet come out as gay eventually? Or am I getting her mixed up with someone else?

• Haha
Having Betty Boothroyd as a step grandma would be pretty cool. She'd not have got on with my very Thatcherite actual grandma though 😅

And to cross the two conversations, didn't Amanda de Cadenet come out as gay eventually? Or am I getting her mixed up with someone else?
I think Amanda was married to someone from The Strokes the last I heard, but she is a blast from the past... feel like I may fall into a 90s celeb rabbit hole now 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.