Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God! I can not stand Geri Halliwell! She is a freak of nature, who peaked nearly 30 years ago and is still desperately clinging onto relevancy.

I remember watching her on Drag Race and she was pretending to be so prude and against swearing, covering her ears during dirty jokes. Yet showed half of the world her fanny in a Union Jack dress and riding every thing around her including her own band mates. Also, why is she so adamant on denying that her and Mel B were a couple for a bit!? Everyone around them confirmed it happened. Is she more ashamed of having a relationship with a woman, than she is of riding a married man with a new baby at home? Shows her morality.

As much as she likes to play pretend Lady of the Manor she will always be a Lady of the Night, she’s nothing but a washed up slapper who sleeps with married men in hopes of any sort of notoriety and attention.
Christian Horner wasn’t married to Beverley but they were in a long term relationship. I do agree with you though.
Also, it is an open secret that Geri was trying to bag Christian for years and they started their affair while Beverley was pregnant with Olivia.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
thank you!!! i’d forgotten that benicio del toro was randomly on there 🤣 and colin farrell and the hot one from coldplay!

danny cipriani?!?! JAMIE DORNAN?!?!
I’m sure they rutted in the lift at the Chateau Marmont (benecio)

Reactions: 6
Oh my god! Please do! That was incredible….it was more of a case of who she hadn’t slept with.

Very lucky lady (for the most part)

Zac, Ryan P, Nico, Evan - yes please!
I see James Franco is there. Is there anyone in Hollywood he hasn't shagged?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure they rutted in the lift at the Chateau Marmont (benecio)
you’re thinking of scarlett johansson i think - she and benicio apparently got down to it in a lift after the oscar’s one year!

I see James Franco is there. Is there anyone in Hollywood he hasn't shagged?
amazed that he had time to shag actual famous women what with all the preying on underage film students he was doing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Not sure if this is the place really, but Jasmine Burkett the star of BBC Three’s ‘Small Teen, Bigger World’ has sadly died.

Her mum who had the same condition and appeared in the show with her died a few years ago. I followed Jasmine on Instagram and know she’d been struggling with numerous physical and mental health issues and has been hospitalised frequently. I hadn’t realised how bad things had got and that she and her boyfriend had ended up living in a tent.

Edit: From reading her boyfriends Facebook post it sound as though she has taken her own life. How awful.
Thats so sad 😞 I remember watching her show and always admiring her and her mum's positivity and zest for life

Reactions: 5
the way the media treated charlotte c (for being a completely normal teenage girl) was appalling and it’s to her credit that she came out the other side of it relatively well-rounded.

i remember emma watson having a countdown too and (i think) the olsen twins 🤢
There are a lot of gay men who do it to teenage boys too...Tom Daley was an obvious one but see it all the time. I find it gross and very questionable, but you get shouted down if you say anything

Oh my god! Please do! That was incredible….it was more of a case of who she hadn’t slept with.

Surprised Harry Judd isn't on the list

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My brother has been trying to see Green Day live for years - the Glasgow gig was postponed twice already due to Covid! However, he has just met Billie Joe Armstrong at Glasgow Central. So fingers crossed nothing happens overnight! Any tea on him or the band?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
you’re thinking of scarlett johansson i think - she and benicio apparently got down to it in a lift after the oscar’s one year!

amazed that he had time to shag actual famous women what with all the preying on underage film students he was doing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah yes, you’re right!!! And tell us more about the underage students? Not heard that rumour before

Reactions: 1
Billy Piper married Chris Evans in 2001, after 6 months "dating" when she was 18 and he was 35 ...they separated after 3 years
she then married Laurence Fox who is a total slimeball
She has rather dubious taste in men
Her taste in men is truly appalling!

Ah yes, you’re right!!! And tell us more about the underage students? Not heard that rumour before
I don't think its a rumour. He admitted to it went to a sex addict clinic, as they all do when they are caught. He ran a drama school and used to get the girls naked and performing sex acts as part of their ' acting training '

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Is it wrong to wish she'd rated them all Jodie Marsh style ? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it true that Patricia Routledge and Pam St Clement (Hyacinth from KOA and Pat from Eastenders respectively) were lovers? I kept hearing this one at school as an 'urban legend' but maybe it was true

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is it true that Patricia Routledge and Pam St Clement (Hyacinth from KOA and Pat from Eastenders respectively) were lovers? I kept hearing this one at school as an 'urban legend' but maybe it was true
Wasn’t Pat Butcher meant to be with the news reader Moira Stewart?

I just googled and Mrs Bucket is 93 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.