Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy Piper married Chris Evans in 2001, after 6 months "dating" when she was 18 and he was 35 ...they separated after 3 years
she then married Laurence Fox who is a total slimeball
She has rather dubious taste in men
You can add Noel Clarke to that list.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Billy Piper married Chris Evans in 2001, after 6 months "dating" when she was 18 and he was 35 ...they separated after 3 years
Chris Evans didn't go completely gaga when she left him, at least.

Although he was gaga to begin with, so...

Reactions: 5
Heard on a podcast that Bruce Willis used to sleep with... Lindsay Lohan
I wonder how he's getting on - I felt sorry for him with his illness although he has a tight knit family who will take care of him.

I can't imagine him and Lindsay Lohan being a match made in heaven though!

Reactions: 9
Heard on a podcast that Bruce Willis used to sleep with... Lindsay Lohan
for real?!?

was he on that infamous list she did of all the famous men she’d slept with? i’ll have to try and find it again 🤣

Reactions: 8
She probably thought she was marrying the other Evans and not the ginger twerp

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god! Please do! That was incredible….it was more of a case of who she hadn’t slept with.

Very lucky lady (for the most part)

Zac, Ryan P, Nico, Evan - yes please!
thank you!!! i’d forgotten that benicio del toro was randomly on there 🤣 and colin farrell and the hot one from coldplay!

danny cipriani?!?! JAMIE DORNAN?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol yes Danny C was a bit of a wild card. Also shocked at Jamie Dornan!

Reactions: 13
Oh my god! Please do! That was incredible….it was more of a case of who she hadn’t slept with.

Isn't Luke Haas the bloke Leo Di Caprio secretly dates in all the blind rumours?

Reactions: 8
I think also back then people routinely got married much younger and were seriously dating at 16 with a view to getting married. Being married with a child at 18-20 was very normal. You could leave school at 14/15 and expected to go straight into work.

It all sounds terrible now but that was just the way it was.
In the 70s I was going the pub at 13 and clubs at 14. I left school at 15. Myself and my friends usually dated men in their 20s and no one batted an eye. Girls being picked up by car by their boyfriends outside school was not unusual. It really was different times then and I personally loved it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Makes you wonder who is blurred out!!!

Reactions: 23
In the 70s I was going the pub at 13 and clubs at 14. I left school at 15. Myself and my friends usually dated men in their 20s and no one batted an eye. Girls being picked up by car by their boyfriends outside school was not unusual. It really was different times then and I personally loved it.
In the early 90s one of the girls in my year was dating an 18 year old.....she was 12. She lived next door to my friend and he was at her house all the time so parents obviously knew.
She ended up dropping out of school pregnant at 15 (not by him). To think at the time we thought it was 'cool' to have an older boyfriend 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh God! I can not stand Geri Halliwell! She is a freak of nature, who peaked nearly 30 years ago and is still desperately clinging onto relevancy.

I remember watching her on Drag Race and she was pretending to be so prude and against swearing, covering her ears during dirty jokes. Yet showed half of the world her fanny in a Union Jack dress and riding every thing around her including her own band mates. Also, why is she so adamant on denying that her and Mel B were a couple for a bit!? Everyone around them confirmed it happened. Is she more ashamed of having a relationship with a woman, than she is of riding a married man with a new baby at home? Shows her morality.

As much as she likes to play pretend Lady of the Manor she will always be a Lady of the Night, she’s nothing but a washed up slapper who sleeps with married men in hopes of any sort of notoriety and attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Oh God! I can not stand Geri Halliwell! She is a freak of nature, who peaked nearly 30 years ago and is still desperately clinging onto relevancy
She’s always been a bit…eccentric, shall we say. She made a film of herself as Elizabeth I a couple of years ago for reasons unknown. Don’t know if she was trying to break into acting or what. I’m going to assume it was self funded coz she has money to burn these days

Another celeb relationship that didn’t sit well with me was Cheryl and Liam Payne. The age gap wasn’t huge but he was very young when they first met. However, Liam is showing himself up as a right prick at the minute and I’m betting Cheryl is cringing that she ever let him anywhere near her vagina.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.