Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
oh yeah for sure - normal beauty salons are obviously abiding by the rules and not opening yet celebrity ones are doing as they wish, it’s so unfair. I feel that lockdown has really made an “us and them” situation with celebrities flaunting their rule Breaking on social media as if the rules don’t apply to them at all, it’s maddening!
These celebs are so desperate for attention all these lingerie pics and feeling lonely they will have written the memoirs of lockdown we will see books and songs about the suffering these celebs have endured....NO we have no idea Enlighten us 🙄🤔🤨

Yep the name mentioned. Though I don't know if it looks like that inside or if Penny is in there.

Reactions: 2

Noseyparker68

There was an inquest, and the police questioned him aswell.
He managed to keep it quiet. It was reported in the press as a comedian etc. Someone pointed out he had mentioned the teenager on his twitter,"great knowing you" all that crap.
I did a bit of sleuthing and his name came up with other horrible assaults : on a comedian at Edinburgh, also,when he also had his mates with him. Recently, I know from the modus operandi that another person's story also concerned him, shared on a comedians website, in the wake of the latest revelations re comedians.
Spill the tea

• Haha
My mum was from the East End, occasionally went to the Blind Beggar (which was basically the Krays pub) but not very often because it was pretty rough and there were always fights, glasses thrown etc. She used to spend a lot of money on clothes and wigs and wasn't getting them ruined by spilt beer 😂 😂

She was never a fan of Barbara Windsor, said she was basically a gangsters moll type and got on because of her underworld connections to the Krays and others. Barbara's first husband Ronnie Knight went on the run for about 10 years in Spain (back in the days when it was the Costa del Crime etc) after being involved in a robbery in the early 1980s.
Also got off a murder charge re his brother, whom was killed in a gang related thing

I mean a different actor.
It was a new incident which happened last year and the actor has been interviewed by police. I know the person you are referring to but this is a married Hollywood actor.
Oh really. I can probably guess this though.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Oh, he didn’t go back to see the family? That’s really sad, as they wanted to meet him. But, even the son, Martin Doherty, said that he “Didnt kill my mother and sister deliberately”. He hadn’t been drinking either. So to call him a “Murdering little bastard” is a bit much. It was an awful tragic accident. Mathew Broderick did not intentionally murder anyone, but I agree that he should have gone to meet the family, but we don’t know if he spoke to them on the phone, and then they maybe asked him not to come. We don’t know and are just speculating as to what Mathew Broderick did in regards to speaking to the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 1