Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LazySusan

I'm getting pissed off with the ads too. Can you explain what the chrome thing is please? I thought duckduckgo was just a search engine. I use Kiwi browser.
Duckduckgo is also a Chrome Extension. Just go to manage extensions in Chrome , then to Chrome web store (at the bottom), search for duckduckgo then install. Sorry I don't use Kiwi browser :)

Reactions: 1

Norbs

VIP Member
If you like a 🍆, have a look for Kieron O'Brien’s. I saw him a few years ago in the live stage show of Full Monty and he’s in a film called 9 Songs where he actually has proper intercourse.☺
I’ve never seen the film but have seen screen shots😮
Was he playing Horse by any chance?

Eirawen

VIP Member
He was diagnosed in prison, and that was only because he couldn’t handle “normal” prison. He knew that he would get a transfer, and that was what he wanted. Both the twins were mentally unstable, but Ronnie wanted a way out, and that’s why he played up his symptoms.
I thought he had been diagnosed way before they were imprisoned for the George Cornell murder when he was in prison for something else. I think that Reggie drove his poor wife mad with his controlling personality.

He was also in one called World's Apart, the only time my high school had a pop band play it was them lol. We had exams so sadly I didn't get to meet him, but they did leave signed stuff behind encase anyone wanted it.
I met them too in Finchley Steven and the long haired one. I think they both lived there. How funny.

Sadly it's getting worse in a lot of countries. E.G Russia and Poland, one Polish politician recently came out with a virulently anti-gay tirade, and he's candidate for president of P.M.
Its disgusting. Russia has turned a blind eye to homophobic crimes. That's shocking about Poland.

Why is she allowed to break rules Penny Lancaster? Being Rods wife makes you above the law? When salons cAnt open or earn money she posts this!!! Twat.
I saw 2 salons around my neighbourhood in London and they were open. Are they legally not allowed to be? 😳 well I won't mention them. But they are all wearing all the gear and have perspex up.

Lildeaks

His dad has a hairdress in a town near me. Me and my friend saw him one and turned into giggling school girls and totally embarrassed ourself 😂
Ha you’ve outed yourself as living in my neck of the woods! His dad cut my hair all the time when I was a kid!

Restless Native

VIP Member
Yes. Katie was apparently at a football match and VB and her friends started laughing and singing “Who let the dogs out”

I recently rewatched a really old Jordan documentary from 2002. There were 3 of them on total I think. This was filmed when she was pregnant with Harvey. She said Dane was the love of her life and that he changed after he did that song with VB. She was more or less blaming VB for their breakup

Vanillaco

VIP Member
the incident happened on April 9th, why did they only make the announcement yesterday? Surely he would have told the rest of the band before yesterday, especially as he has pleaded guilty...
It is sickening my niece had a good beauty therapy business which had to shut, I wasn't allowed to see my Mum with Alzheimer's for three months. Worst of all people weren't even allowed to say goodby to loved ones,then you see these silly sods flouting the rules and bragging about it. Or jamming themselves on a beach with their kids.
They have no bleeding respect for others let alone normal protective instincts re their kids. When there's the inevitable spike they will be the ones complaining in A&E if there's a long wait for the heroic NHS staff.
More like they'll go somewhere they can get private treatment and then post something on Social Media about NHS heroes.