Secret Celeb Gossip #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, Hasnat Khan wasn't married and they were pretty serious apparently for around two years. He ended it as he couldn't see a future with all the publicity and his being Muslim. She even visited his family in Pakistan. He's about the only person linked to her that has respected her memory and never told his side.
I have to say, he really does seem like one of the very few people involved in this story that has utter integrity and grace. I don't think he ever really wanted to marry her on account of how private he is and the fact his family probably frowned on the relationship. She definitely tried to win them over though. I know he's divorced but I hope he's happy - he does seem really lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone know what’s happening with Amanda Bynes and her rumoured pregnancy? Around a month ago her bf posted then deleted a scan pic of a very early pregnancy

Loving the RF goss by the way!!
Was in a position to know quite a bit about the Royals from a previous job and still hear the odd bit of goss from former colleagues.
- Andrew is definitely bi and HIV+ (and everything else you can imagine too.) No redeeming features - stupid and charmless. Fergie has been the conduit for his dodgy deals, which is why she's been stuck like glue to him for years. Word is that they are also back together although someone who would be in a position to know says it's only since the Epstein stuff surfaced and it's just for show. Fergie drinks like a fish but is shrewder than you'd think. (She was trollied at Ascot last year and it was noticed by HMQ.) Beatrice's wedding is off permanently, they're just trying to figure out how to present it as something other than the truth which is that Edo was playing away regularly.
- Anne and TL were quietly separated for a while but they have reconciled recently (she has had an on/off affair with Andrew Parker Bowles for years.)
- DoE has been having it away for years - he has never been faithful but HMQ adores him and put up with it. Penny Brabourne has been his mistress for years but there were others she overlapped with. HMQ had an affair with Porchester but Andrew is definitely Phillip's.
- Harry (until recently) got on much better with Charles than William, who blames him for his mother's death still. Harry is so thick they once thought he might be disabled. There are injunctions in place to prevent reporting of certain things about Harry - but not who his father is: that's absolutely definitely Charles. Harry has every bad trait of his mother and almost none of her good ones.
- MM is loathed by everyone at BP and the public don't know the half of it. She and Harry are big coke heads.
- Never heard a bad word about Kate but Carol is definitely less popular. The Middletons have been separated for a while and there were always rumours about how they had got so rich on a business selling balloons and party hats.
was it kates uncle that was dealing drugs in Ibiza years ago, that's why he wasn't invited to the wedding?

Reactions: 4
I was reading Hasnat Khan's wiki page and ended up on Naveen Andrew's page, as Naveen played him in a movie. Blimey - At the age of 16, while at Emanuel School, he fell in love with his then-30-year-old mathematics teacher, Geraldine Feakins, whom he moved in with to escape his abusive home; their son, Jaisal, was born seven years later, in 1992. Andrews was shunned by his parents after this and they died before a reconciliation. He has stated that he forgives them now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Before Charlie Brooker found fame with NEWSWIPE and BLACK MIRROR he wrote a brilliant fake TV Listings site called 'TV Go Home'. One of the highlights was 'Mick Hucknell's Pink Pancakes' a regular slot where Unckle Mickles would be filmed stretching his gingery ball sack against a glassy surface.
I have that book! I’m going to have to find it now, see how many of the spoof TV programmes have finally become reality!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've not been on here since the whole Covid thing kicked off,I know I know,I must be mad 🙈 missed so much.Anyway,what's the pringles reference about?
Google Danielle Lloyd Pringle 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(I found the real pic on Twitter. Don’t know why I searched for it. Scarred for life. Used to love a good pringle.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
it really says something about a woman shoving pringles in her nun because when it went viral people thought it would be the whole tube!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone watching the BBC2 program on Tony Slattery?
I hope they provided intensive psychological support behind the scenes, otherwise they just popped a massive mental health cork and left him to deal with the consequences.

Seemed a nice bloke. I hope he's able to reach a point where he is enjoying life a bit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anything on Noel Fielding?
He used to cheat on his longtime girlfriend (Dee Plume) and had affairs with Pixie Geldof when she was a teenager as well as Courtney Love. Did a lot of drugs (like hardcore stuff, not just coke) and which was dangerous because he got ill when he was younger with something like Heptitis from drinking (not sure if that’s the right condition, but it was quite serious). He’s obsessed with staying slim and has all the trademarks of something with disordered eating. Since meeting his new partner he’s calmed down a lot and changed his ways. Which is great since they now have a baby girl called Dali together :)

Does anyone have any gossip on Cillian Murphy. Could be because I’ve been influenced by a film of his I watched recently (the delinquent season) and he used to be a bit of a ladies man back at uni but I can see him as a man who can’t stay faithful. Yet he’s been with his wife for years. I could be really doing them a disservice here!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You are so right 😁
Wonder if they're going to own up? 😏

He used to cheat on his longtime girlfriend (Dee Plume) and had affairs with Pixie Geldof when she was a teenager as well as Courtney Love. Did a lot of drugs (like hardcore stuff, not just coke) and which was dangerous because he got ill when he was younger with something like Heptitis from drinking (not sure if that’s the right condition, but it was quite serious). He’s obsessed with staying slim and has all the trademarks of something with disordered eating. Since meeting his new partner he’s calmed down a lot and changed his ways. Which is great since they now have a baby girl called Dali together :)

Does anyone have any gossip on Cillian Murphy. Could be because I’ve been influenced by a film of his I watched recently (the delinquent season) and he used to be a bit of a ladies man back at uni but I can see him as a man who can’t stay faithful. Yet he’s been with his wife for years. I could be really doing them a disservice here!
He seems like such a lovely guy.

Reactions: 2

Thanks xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.