Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
Super injunctions changed a lot. A married man can easily argue that papers shouldn’t print anything because it could harm his children. All papers are losing money so it’s simply not worth printing a story that could take them to court, cost them money, and get the PCC on their back. Easier to take crap from instagram and post Beckham stories that way, they can’t get annoyed with stories made from things they have posted themselves.

Plus there’s the fact that a lot of it isn’t true. Jamie Redknapp was rumoured to be a serial cheat (put about by his wife’s PR) but after the divorce on unreasonable behaviour he wouldn’t be able to get an injunction - the kids are aware of why the parents split, they no longer need protection. So what happened? Did any woman make 50k by selling her story of a long affair with him or a one night stand? Did any pap get and sell a photo of him even holding hands with another woman? Nope. Not a thing. Went from one of the tabloids biggest stories of last year to absolutely nothing. And all evidence would suggest that it wasn’t him cheating, he was a devoted father and family man (look at his Dad - they aren’t the sort of men who cheat are they?) and it was probably her being demanding and unhappy with the lack of attention “I should be a megastar” etc
that's really interesting....

• Haha
Reactions: 2

LilPinkie

VIP Member
All I know about his wife is that his obsessed fans are determined to prove that he hates her ( because that's a good look) and he wants to be with Dakota Johnson who he had zero chemistry with in the 50 shades movies!
Oh the Damie crowd! 🤢 Surely it’s only an unstable person who would have that mindset. It gives me the creeps.

Sjc_80

Katherine fake Jenkins is on Saturday Kitchen this morning. Thats a no from me.
I'm watching her now...hoping for a Keith Floyd segment (he's my crush!)

Just been telling my husband all of the gossip I heard about her from you guys hahaha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Here’s a funny story about James Stunt.
So, my very good friend is Stunt’s “Godfather”, and apart from the fact that James Stunt drives him round the bend, he also has an annoying habit of dropping my friend’s name every time he has a bit of bother (which is ALOT!!). My friend was trying to act as a go between for James and Bernie Ecclestone, as Petra didn’t want anything to do with him (they split up mainly because of his HUGE drug addiction) And so they did meet up, but Bernie was in a foul temper, and things esculated quickly, James was slagging off Petra, and Bernie started swinging a few punches, but Bernie is a midget, and couldn’t reach James, my poor friend was trying to calm Bernie down, but he was effing and blinding all over the shop, and James was calling him a “grey haired old gnome” (his exact words!!). But old Bernie got the upper hand (and my friend couldn’t stop laughing when he told me) James went to grab Bernie, and where he was off his nut on Valium and booze, and Bernie might be old, but he is still quick on his feet, so Bernie stepped to the right, and James fell flat on his face!! Bernie walked out of that meeting with his head held high, and he defended his daughters honour. James Stunt was left red faced and humiliated, and said to my friend “Why didn’t you help me?” My friend told him “I think you underestimated old Bernie, but learn your lesson son, you need to get off the drugs, sort yourself out, and if you mention my name again, we’re going to fall out”. So my friend said he wasn’t getting involved with James Stunt anymore, his words to me were “The fucking geezer is a druggie with a big mouth”. James Stunt really is a horrible slime ball, and Petra (who is really nice) gave him chance after chance, but the truth of it is that James was not only a drug addict, he was a gambler as well, and also was jealous of his own kids, as he wanted all Petra’s attention!!
My friend doesn’t have much to do with James anymore, but he said that Bernie went up in his estimation after he humiliated James Stunt!!..

His stories are hillarious and embarrassing.. what a cock James Stunt is.

I’ve just had a random thought - do you remember that young woman who was on Celebrity BB (it might have been the last one) who was a model and she got kidnapped but then it turned out she might not have after all... what was all that actually about?
Yeah that was all a bit odd.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Yes! He gives me the same creep vibes as Saville did when I was young. Something not right about him.
Same here, there is something not right about him and I also get the same dirty vibe off him as I did off Jimmy Saville.

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
Some of the tweets I saw in relation to Jodie Comer and her boyfriend were people expressing upset that she'd done a reading of a poem for Pride and then is dating someone who supports right wing ideas.

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Anyone watching the Kemps faux-cumentary on BBC2? After about a minute in, I felt my heart sink. I'm getting the feeling that they thought they would copy the Goss brothers documentary - but that was serious and unintentionally funny. Were they off their heads?
I switched off after a couple of mins.

Gcee83

Yes, you’re right- the twins were spoilt rotten by Violet, and her mum and sisters, and Ronnie did have a relationship with Lord Boothby, but he preferred the company of pretty young men (and continued to have many affairs in Broadmoor)

Yeah I know...I was trying (and clearly failing) to be sarcastic 😉😬
Oops,sorry Dame Joan 😂🙈

• Haha