Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She heard it from someone who knows him in Leicester. But like you say if the allegations were that bad, he wouldn’t have released a statement like that. He would have been advised to say nothing.

Reactions: 1

soll

Yes drove me crazy too. Try installing Chrome Duckduckgo,that should sort it..
I'm getting pissed off with the ads too. Can you explain what the chrome thing is please? I thought duckduckgo was just a search engine. I use Kiwi browser.

Missmopps

VIP Member
I knew Penny years ago - she set out to marry a rich man and spent a lot of time hanging around the bars of expensive hotels and guess she got lucky! (Ish) Rod is frequently seen with a brunette (!) woman at a pub in Dunmow.
Could that be his eldest daughter Sarah?

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
I was only quoting from the 2002 article in the New York Post. The son, Martin Doherty, said that “He didn’t kill my mum and sister deliberately”. In the article, Mathew Broderick said the he wanted to meet with the family, but you say that didn’t happen. We don’t know why Mathew didn’t go, maybe the family changed their mind? Unless someone actually knows Mathew, this is just speculation!! There’s really nothing more to say about it.🤷‍♀️
I remember it well he was driving on the wrong side of the road a total accident ! he was done for dangerous driving and got a fine ( that's the usual if you're not a citizen ,even if you are sentences are short ) ..

pixxyy

VIP Member
Yeah I’m thinking the same now, the papers are saying he’s assaulted his gf
That would make sense and I think it was the Mirror posted about his girlfriend saying its believed theyve split.
I mustve been under a rock as I missed the split from Mimi's Mum

BasilRathbon

Sadly probably untrue. Though I'd love to know where you heard it!

My acupuncturist's ex girlfriend went out with JA for quite a while though :D
Oh it's just one of those stories you hear from a friend of a friend. Interestingly, although Valerie Singleton asked Joan Armatrading to deny the affair most recently in 2018, she never did.

Curlywurly85

He has a sec dungeon in his house and him and Scar Jo are coke buddies. Never heard anything about him being gas though
I thought that was proven to be ginger Chris Evans with the sex dungeon? I absolutely love fit Chris Evans but I do get an off vibe with him like he’s not being open about something. I wouldn’t be surprised if he came out but his brother is so maybe that’s not it. I just think there’s more too him. Very weird that all these pap shots are appearing the past few days when he professes to be so private.

• Wow

Mumof2boys

Is he still going out with her? You never hear about her any more.

I saw Blood Brothers with Marti Pellow and Maureen Nolan a few years back.

He's a fabulous singer who can't act
She's a fabulous actor who can't sing.

Those of us who are old enough remember that it was only really Bernie and Anne Nolan who could sing - the rest were backing singers!!!
Really dont know hes normally very private