Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gcee83

She always comes across as a right slapper
🤣🤣

I’ve seen Jessie play strip poker with 2 blokes that she had never met before (at a New Year’s Eve party). She was absolutely battered, and stripped down to her underwear.!!
🤣🤣

I’ve seen Jessie play strip poker with 2 blokes that she had never met before (at a New Year’s Eve party). She was absolutely battered, and stripped down to her underwear.!!
Jessie and Pete Beale...Big flabby Bingo Wings 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Yes, you’re right- the twins were spoilt rotten by Violet, and her mum and sisters, and Ronnie did have a relationship with Lord Boothby, but he preferred the company of pretty young men (and continued to have many affairs in Broadmoor)

Yeah I know...I was trying (and clearly failing) to be sarcastic 😉😬
I’m from the east end as well, is their a Krays thread?

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I live next door to a large factory at the back of me was recording studios,one was huge,if you live in residential area not really a good idea to have recording studios as door was left open and sometime so loud right up to late at night,one day a huge car pulled up outside my place,few people got out and went in the fire exit right next door to me,then loads of people turned up soo many people,well the group was Kasabian,lead singer is very tall,you could here them all over the gardens.

And this was 2001! 19 yeas ago! When people dont believe historical sex abuse victims because ' they didnt come forward straight away' they only need to be pointed towardsEveryone who talks about Andrew says ' he's not the brightest of men' and that he's easily led.He must be unbelievably stupid.
Just because he's thick, doesn't mean he's nasty.
I've known that for years. He's always treated people like shit. Look up the video by his ex protection officer.

He corrupt., as well as being a sex offender.
More like "I feel it in my sphincter".
. Was that on the Charity version?
Ooh what did he feel in his toes then :sick:
The other end of the dick on a reallygood night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Joanie I haven’t read the full thread so this might have been answered. First Nathan Moore, then John Taylor - think she was 17/18. She got married to him aged 19.
Yeah, I know that she was quite young when she met John Taylor, but I never knew about Nathan!! Thanks for letting me know though 😘

• Heart
It was when they did their song together, was it called buggin? apparently everyone knew they were at it!! lol! although why you would I don't know. They turned up drunk/high to all their gigs together. I think you would have to be to go near Dane!
Well Katie Price worshipped Dane so if VB was it too it sounds like it had something going for him.. (my mate fancied him like mad when he was in Another Level)

• Haha

Gcee83

I remember her telling a story once about a night out. She was offered a limousine with tinted window, and she proudly said "No, there might be asomeone depressed walking by thinking of killing themselves, and seeing me and my mates having a good time might make them stop". I had to read this several times, as I was astounded by the egotism.
She was big mates with Cilla, always a concern. I couldn't knock about with such an un-adulterated arsehole.
B.W and Wendy Whasherface were engaged in a power struggle, when you had to chose a side! Making it a horrible atmosphere for others.
She once had an abortion as one of five, as a good job came up.
I thought it was despicable how she wrote a book re SidJames love for her was showcased as the love of his life, when he had a widow and kids to grieve over him.
Fun fact re Sid, despite his dolled tan flannel face, even as a nobody women loved him. Maybe because he was a bad boy or a really good dancer?
Same as Rod Hull a funny looking bloke, and a horrible man, but even when he had nothing always had loads of women apparently. Come to think of it, I've heard the same of Micky Hucknell. Us women can be peculiar in our tastes!
That's quite something there.Did/Do you know BW & CB personally to know this or was it on the Grapevine?

Vanillaco

VIP Member
My mind is so boggles by Chris Evan's sex dungeon ( both) that I literally didnt understand the instruction for creating a new thread so someone else is going to have to do it!

• Haha