Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeteM

VIP Member
I was only quoting from the 2002 article in the New York Post. The son, Martin Doherty, said that “He didn’t kill my mum and sister deliberately”. In the article, Mathew Broderick said the he wanted to meet with the family, but you say that didn’t happen. We don’t know why Mathew didn’t go, maybe the family changed their mind? Unless someone actually knows Mathew, this is just speculation!! There’s really nothing more to say about it.🤷‍♀️
Sorry but I think he's a hell of a prick. I certainly won't make any excuses for him.

Reactions: 3

NextLoisLane

A couple of friends encountered Coogan in Thailand in the mid 1990s and apparently he really is into his ladyboys! Those Alan Partridge dream sequences weren't quite as fictional as they were made to appear.
No, he doesn't find them attractive...just confusing 😁

Reactions: 2

Pixie06

VIP Member
Is t

isn’t Keith Floyd dead?
Or is this someone else?
Presumably you’re not crushing on a corpse?

Really annoyed at the new BBC history programme onLGBT history
Would be right up my street as that covers virtually all my mates

However the BBC never learn do they?
It’s being presented by not only Susan Calman (good)e but also atStephen K Amos
The very same who upset his mentally ill and fragile boyfriendi aged 18/19 by pressuring him into stripping off in front of a group of men
The teenager killed himself, and while there’s no proof this was the sole reason the lad was upset by it, the huge age gap and disparity of power makes me queasy
I know of two other allegations offer sexual assault re him, with others suggesting it has happened to others
I hope he doesn’t get away with this
Why has not more been made of this??

A very very bad nut, Ghislaine. Let’s hope justice prevails
I hope that you are right, but, it’s also a possibility that she will try and cut a deal in order to save herself..

i met tom zanetti in the range once. I say met, i avoided like the plague. He was dating the pretty blonde from lpve island. Hayley Hughes i think she was called. Scouser, and my god i heard her before i saw either of them and she was a good 4 aisles away 🙈 tom was looking round like 'notice us notice us please'. Hes about 5ft 5 aswell i was shocked how short he was. Hayley was about 5ft 2 dainty little thing. But shes a very good looking lass. When i left i saw his bright coloured car and shit reg plate which just screams 'notice me' 😂😂
Wasn’t Tom another one of Katie Price’s victims?? 😂

Simon Groom used to irritate the hell out of me by pronouncing the word "news" incorrectly as "nooze". Tosser
Are you getting Simon mixed up with John Craven Basil? 😉

Re snake in the grass Kevin whatshisface.
Felt sorry for her fiancé she left for him. He really loved her, and could see her spending time with him and becoming evasive.
He rang him up and told him he was a shit for what he did. I think in the circumstances a punch up the bracket would have been forgiveable.

Let Ants ex practise her camoflaging bruises skills on him.

Last edited:

max

I know this isn't gossip, could anyone explain what the difference is between a blogger and instagrammer and an influencer? Surely it's all the same thing? Just looking to get free shit and discounts

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Ohhh ok. She lived near me in North London for many years and then moved to West Sussex. I thought I'd found a neighbour here!
She lived in a retirement complex (very nice one!) on the south coast a stones throw, well two long streets from the seafront.

The documentary is insane, Matt needs to leave off the Botox, Luke has aged much better
I saw Matt’s show in Las Vegas this year (late Jan) - loved his act! Got to shake his hand at one point when he goes out and mingles with the audience. Agree re the Botox - but it’s v Vegas, where nothing is quite real 🤣🤣🤣

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Why is Nicholas Lyndhurst ‘sinister’. Have I missed something? I know David Jason is rumoured to be wrong un, but Ive never heard anything bad Lyndhrust before!
That was me, I was responding to a poster who asked if I remembered his character in ‘murder in mind’. I did, and subsequently remarked he was surprisingly sinister in the role (not in real life- as I’ve never met him).