Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing there's loads of pages on here - great, loads of gossip.

Reality - about six pages of chat about chocolate bars. Only want to know about chocolate if a celebrity has a fetish for sticking Maltesers under their foreskin please.

Celeb stuff - I have also heard from a friend who works in daytime TV that both Eamonn Holmes and Piers Morgan are both really nice. Very professional and have loads of time for people. I was surprised by this as they both seem so arrogant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Didn’t Grant Bovey get dumped by a younger girlfriend (after Anthea) because he couldn’t keep up with her in Ibiza? 😂 Bet his daughters were cringing!
Chocolate always in the fridge for me and I’m sure there was a petition once to bring back Secret bars 🍫
I’ve always read that Claire Sweeney was a horror, anyone confirm?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Still on the Steps ‘chat’ (how did it get this bad) didn’t ’H’ have surrogate twins with his ex husband, they then split up and he sued the ex for the Range Rover !
That rings a bell!! I think the ex is a fairly successful West End performer. I follow H on Insta and he’s constantly posting the twins although never their faces and talks about being a single dad.

staying on the Steps chat - Faye looks AMAZING! She looks better now than she ever did. Lives up here in the north east married to a normal Sunderland lad and she seems so down to earth. She seemed lovely in Strictly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Years ago on a different forum, I read that Faye from Steps went back home with a woman for a one night stand.

Reactions: 1
That rings a bell!! I think the ex is a fairly successful West End performer. I follow H on Insta and he’s constantly posting the twins although never their faces and talks about being a single dad.

staying on the Steps chat - Faye looks AMAZING! She looks better now than she ever did. Lives up here in the north east married to a normal Sunderland lad and she seems so down to earth. She seemed lovely in Strictly!
Faye was always my favourite Steps member. She lives about 20 mins from me, and I only found out recently shes behind the Skinnypigs fitness classes!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So interesting easing about people opinions on celebs. I’ve always found Eamon quite warm and funny and would give a nice cuddle lol 😲 interesting to see him in a different light.

See - I've always felt that what MJ really, really needed was a pal! A pal to say, I know your intentions are honest (😳😳😳) But this looks really bad and you're leaving yourself wide open to blackmail and litigation!!! But of course he didn't have a pal, he had a payroll!!!

And although there's no Monica's dress, I'm inclined to believe MJ wasn't a nice person.

I think somebody else mentioned this earlier, but I remember MJ and Jordy at a music awards - jordy sitting in his lap, laughing and joking - my cousin's son was about the age and i tried to think of who could get him to act like that. No family or friends. Maybe Kylie but certainly not a similar aged man. But of course nobody at that event batted an eyelid!!!
There's another video of MJ at an opera(I think) with another boy on his lap. It's just creepy the faces he pulls..

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ooh the best autobiography I read, was Jodie Marsh’s. I know she’s hardly a zleb, and I’m really not a fan, but her book is actually really really funny. You’ll probably find it in any charity shop’s bargain bin 😉😂😂
Trashy Zleb autobiographies are my not so secret addiction.
Jodie's is hilarious - met my best friend as he noticed my MAC Spice lipliner 🤣
Loved The Appleton sisters one too as it was sooooo badly laughable.
Sadie Frosts was quite boring really- glosses over all the stuff we actually want to know
Pearl Lowes - seems to be really honest (so I wonder if it actually is) and I do wonder how on earth she is still alive

Actual decent ones I've read in lockdown - Elton John - just his voice all the way through
Andrew Ridgeley Wham! George and Me - I was just a bit too young to know much about Wham! but loved their songs. Personally think it's a lovely recollection of their friendship and has got me listening to George all over again. I'm interested in the George Michael book from the 90s (Brave?) but as its £80+ on ebay I'll keep my eye out in charity shops and car boots 🤣

Any more trashy recommendations? I've done all the Spice Girl ones, not really interested in reality folk like Geordie Shore

Apologies to divert from gossip, if theres a book thread I should be on....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Andrew Ridgeley book is really enjoyable isn’t it? I discovered by reading it that I’d been to the same clubs as them a year or two later. One of my friends who is a massive George Michael fan would have been going to the same clubs at the same time as him.

Reactions: 4
I found Sam Faier's book in the £1 shop, it was very repetitiive with loads of examples of Sam starting off by talking about her kids or something and then ending the paragraph with"but that's another story....." not even worth a £ really. I would have thought that a ghost writer would have helped her but it was so badly written and put together I think she must have written it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I was at school in the 80s there were 3 types of boost bars, peanut (brown), coconut (red) and biscuit (blue), I still say biscuit boost if I want one !

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She was only married for nine months and her ex-husband hasn't spoken to her since the divorce in 1975 apparently. She's only hung on to the name for snob value as she certainly didn't get any entrance to high society through the Campbells!
Yes the papers print stuff from her books when basically it's all made up bollocks because she has no connection to anyone at all 😄

Reactions: 1
A sound recordist I worked with had also worked on an Eamon and Ruth show (I think the channel 5 one where they went to rich people's houses) and said he was vile to her. Making snide comments about how she was bad at her job and embarrassing herself. She would snipe back too but was trying to remain professional, well as professional as you can when you're bickering with your husband at work.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
A sound recordist I worked with had also worked on an Eamon and Ruth show (I think the channel 5 one where they went to rich people's houses) and said he was vile to her. Making snide comments about how she was bad at her job and embarrassing herself. She would snipe back too but was trying to remain professional, well as professional as you can when you're bickering with your husband at work.
Their interactions on Gogglebox seem really forced and fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.