Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 168574

You're all welcome.

And as someone that has to make do with North American chocolate, please count yourselves lucky 😂
Oh God I remember the hoo haa over this. Back in the day when OK! was killing it! Does anyone remember Anthea's awful wedding dress? She really looked like a dog's dinner. You can see the feather thingies she had in her hair in this photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I should have included that in my original reply - it wasn’t a sexy or erotic scene at all. In fact, I can still remember it vividly and it’s been over a decade since I saw it :(

I’ve just had to check some really old emails I sent after reading this and found the one I was looking for from early 2016 when I emailed a friend telling them I had just watched a film (with him in) and did they know he was gay? I know he was originally out and then “in” again but I thought he came out again? Even in the Beauty and the Beast release people were talking about him as being out in Hollywood. So this has confused me.

As for Nikki Blonsky, there’s a thread on LSA about how apparently her and her family harassed a black America’s Next Top Model contestant and her family in public and Nikki’s dad socked the ANTMs mother in the face and hurled racist abuse at them because they were sitting too close to them 😮

Found this video of Bianca from ANTM speaking about it on The Tyra Show. Someone also posted a video of the fight/the aftermath on the Twitter thread:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
OMFG what the duck, you implying Saville innocent!! Can't believe the shite i been reading. Aaaaaaarghhhhh!! I have not been a victim l,uckily but the pure ignorance of some people is astonding, the voices of the innocent victims should be enough concrete bleeping evidence!! Menopausal rant over😠
No I wasn’t implying he’s innocent, not one bit... the OP said there is no concrete evidence regarding MJ and I pointed out there’s none against Saville either, just lots of people saying the same thing, as there is regarding MJ but the OP thinks he’s not a pervert

Reactions: 6
Yep, Katy Grin is Anthea Turner!!! Just like Alan Partridge is Richard Madely!!! (I really miss Alan Partridge...Especially when he was living in the Linton Travel Tavern!!) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wish I could take off the 'h' and give an aha reaction. Everytime I go to a hotel that has a buffet and the plates are too small for the mammoth helping I want, I chuckle to myself about Alan and his big plate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Milky Way! Why was there no public outcry. It was a crime against humanity. The present one is a mockery. I've never heard anyone else object to that, it was a real iconic bar.
What were Texan and Cabsnas?

I loved golden cup , that sadly went to the chocolate factory in the sky
Cabana bars were basically Bounty bars with cherries 😍. Texan bars were weird chewy bars, not massively popular, but I loved them..
And Golden Cups...You’ve just jogged my memory!!
They were yummy....WHY don’t they bring these back? It’s so sad 😭 💕💕

Top work Norbs..😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cabana bars were basically Bounty bars with cherries 😍. Texan bars were weird chewy bars, not massively popular, but I loved them..
And Golden Cups...You’ve just jogged my memory!!
They were yummy....WHY don’t they bring these back? It’s so sad 😭 💕💕
And remember Secret? And Wispa caramel? Jesus, but they were amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Buuuuuurn! Remember that show she did, Perfect Housewife or something along those lines? I was shamefully inspired by her t-shirt folding.
I remember her on Celebrity Big Brother the first series and she put a duvet cover on by turning it inside out first and people were amazed by it 😆

• Haha
saying that Marilyn was born in Jamaica makes me wonder if he has any connection to that horrible old toff Lady C. I’ve always thought they look similar 😂😂
She was only married for nine months and her ex-husband hasn't spoken to her since the divorce in 1975 apparently. She's only hung on to the name for snob value as she certainly didn't get any entrance to high society through the Campbells!

Reactions: 5
I don’t want to get gross, but I suppose if someone had the equivalent of Monica Lewinsky’s dress that would be conclusive. Or if there was some cctv unearthed of him with one of them?
I don’t believe the children were vindictive because they were just kids, but the parents. And after the first one came out and said it happened and got paid off, some of the others realised there is money to be made.
See - I've always felt that what MJ really, really needed was a pal! A pal to say, I know your intentions are honest (😳😳😳) But this looks really bad and you're leaving yourself wide open to blackmail and litigation!!! But of course he didn't have a pal, he had a payroll!!!

And although there's no Monica's dress, I'm inclined to believe MJ wasn't a nice person.

I think somebody else mentioned this earlier, but I remember MJ and Jordy at a music awards - jordy sitting in his lap, laughing and joking - my cousin's son was about the age and i tried to think of who could get him to act like that. No family or friends. Maybe Kylie but certainly not a similar aged man. But of course nobody at that event batted an eyelid!!!

Reactions: 2
I remember her on Celebrity Big Brother the first series and she put a duvet cover on by turning it inside out first and people were amazed by it 😆
Oh my God I was just thinking about that!! It's never left me. The woman is a genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Years ago I went to a panto with my John Barrowman obsessed friend. She really wanted to get his autograph afterwards, so we waited at the stage door in the freezing cold, along with loads of little kids with their parents who were desperate to meet Captain Jack Harkness. After about half an hour, someone from security came to say he would be down, soon. And almost an hour after that, someone came to say that he’d already left. I’ll never forget the looks of devastation on the children’s faces. It was dark, cold, getting late, and they’d waited for nothing.

On the other side of the coin, when I lived in Cardiff we’d often see Doctor Who filming, and David Tennant was a delight.
My mum loves John Barrowman and we've seen him several times. Last year I went to the loo at the interval and could see all this kerfuffle at the merchandise stall. It was his husband Scott. Speaking to everyone and pictures being taken. He was lovely to me and everyone else.

Scott brought out John's mum and dad, who are a pair of characters. They seem like such a nice family. And they love dogs, which is a big plus point for me and my old dear.

I think John is a bit of drama queen (is that phrase still allowed?) And if him and Scott broke up, I'd be Team Scott all the way 😂😂😂

I just had to look it up, and it’s genius!

I know! I use it all the time and feel smug when I show people. And I forgot about the duvet trick, I still do that too to this day. tit, it looks like Anthea Turner taught me more than I realized!

You can still get Wispa caramel. They're just quite hard to find.
Not in Toronto, unfortunately. But thank you!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.