Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress, the bridesmaids dress, both pairs of shoes! All absolutely terrible looking, what would possess you. I did google her wedding to the rower too and that wasn’t much better
Wasn’t it Beverly Turner that married James Cracknell?

Reactions: 2
I worked in Bridalwear for years. The first shop I worked at (Virgin Bride- owned by RB) made Wendy Turner's wedding dress because she was a vegan and wouldn't wear any real silk fabric. Being vegan was quite unusual at the time. She insisted that it look like real silk, so alterations department had to make it from this awful fake raw silk that is usually used for upholstery. It was a horrible lilac colour, with a weird flouncy train and had diamantès all over the bodice. TACKY AF.
In Northumberland Avenue? My office was across the road.

Reactions: 1
That’s nearly as shocking as the dress she wore for her first wedding! If I remember rightly she designed it herself?
The Steps girls were allowed to design their own dresses for one of their videos. The theme was supposed to be Jane Austen-adjacent, so the dresses were long. Claire’s was ok as I recall, but Faye’s and Lisa’s were hideous. I think Faye’s was pale blue pvc or something. Her design skills obviously did not improve before her first wedding.

Reactions: 2
Sexual assault is VERY serious. So can you post a link to any women that are speaking out against Russell please?
As far as I am aware no one has spoken out publicly but I’ve been involved in several conversations during the fringe with women who have had some awful experiences with him

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Th

The way in which the principal characters are named after serial killers is cruel
Imagine enjoying it then realising your child/partners/ parents murder has been used for a cheap laugh
Ruth Jones said she thought it was “delicious@ how people might realise it, but she and the infamous prick JC don’t give a toss about murder victims feelings
I never thought of this. I admit i laughed at the names, now its been pointed out i realise i waa wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
A while back James Corden said Pierce Brisbane was the rudest celebrity he had come across. It was during that game he plays with a celebrity where you either answer the question or eat some awful food concoction.
There was a article in the dm about it and the comments were brilliant. So many people that had met Pierce only had good things to say. There was a lot of love for Pierce.

Brosnan dam auto
Corden has such a bad reputation for being a thundercunt that I wouldn’t believe a word he said especially against Pierce Brosnan who has such a reputation for being the consummate professional and gentleman to boot. Something JC will never have.

Reactions: 14
Brosnans had a hard time over the years, after his first wife passed away he became sole parent to her children. The daughter died young, the son got involved with drugs and his current wife apparently made him stop contact completely, given that Pierce clearly promised to always look after those children.... there’s a few interviews where he brings it up and seems incredibly sad that he isn’t allowed to help his son

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
That’s nearly as shocking as the dress she wore for her first wedding! If I remember rightly she designed it herself?
[/QUOTE]
You don't say!
The technical term for it is shite I believe.
Who designed it? Was it Stevie Wonder?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I remember reading that at the time. What an hole.
I saw Corden and his wife in a service station once. They were holding up the queue in M&S, he had a face like thunder, she’d obviously forgotten something, pushed past and through everyone to get it. My mum made a comment to her and got a very dirty look in return. They walked out of there like they were disgusted and the mere presence of normal people. Must have been around 3/4 years ago?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.