Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So chocolate in the fridge or room temperature? I hate cold chocolate. Last week when it was really hot, my peanut M and Ms melted into one big lump of gooey chocolatey goodness. That was a good day!
I only like cold maltesers and revels, everything else has to be room temperature, but beggars can’t be choosers, I’d eat chocolate (Except Bournville) anytime, anyplace, anywhere...😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So chocolate in the fridge or room temperature? I hate cold chocolate. Last week when it was really hot, my peanut M and Ms melted into one big lump of gooey chocolatey goodness. That was a good day!

Yes he was blown up by the IRA coming out of Parliament
His twin, Ross, was shot by the IRA in Winchmore Hill.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Yes he was blown up by the IRA coming out of Parliament
All chocolate should be served directly from the fridge & Mint Wispas should make a return

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Cheryl Baker ...sorry to rattle (Tattle) on about her, her real name is Rita Crudgington. No wonder she’s a misery.
This has given me a good old laugh.

i don’t think that Bucks Fizz was Cheryl’s first go at Eurovision. I think she was in a group representing Britain a few years earlier (or maybe one that failed to win A Song For Europe).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This has given me a good old laugh.

i don’t think that Bucks Fizz was Cheryl’s first go at Eurovision. I think she was in a group representing Britain a few years earlier (or maybe one that failed to win A Song For Europe).
Both, it would seem.
C307BCCA-A77A-43F9-B619-65BBD6FAA92A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Good spot! This should be a black and white photo of Co Co, Cheryl’s previous outfit, in some eye-catching outfits. As in, “my eyes! My eyes!”. Cheryl is at the front, being embraced by a bloke dressed like disco Marcel Marceau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her ma
In the book it says they knew each other socially but weren’t friends . She was the golden girl of TV at the time but in a loveless marriage and Grant came along and I think she got swept off her feet.
I think they did a lot of ducking and diving when they went "bankrupt" as they still had a nice house. They didn't e en pay back the cleaners that used to. Lean their multiple properties. That and the spoiling of the bland but pretty presenter, her pairing with G really effed her career up.
I always thought she came over as fake.

Peter Powell has some sort of Mafia or Masins like thing going with ITV, it's really un-healthy, and I think that's why Schofield has got away with such dubious behaviour.

Also, I think Peter Powell and Anthea were in a professional arrangement, apparently she was always extremely ambitious. maybe Peter needed a beard in those days. I think Gloria Hunnifords daughter admitted to doing the same for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I watched that film recently and it left me feeling awful. The pure violence displayed with no remorse was disgusting. Parts of the gay experience are very much like being a female in society - the abuse, the violence, the expectation that you're up for anything, the feeling that you're never safe around unknown men, the feeling that you are prey. Horrific. I know that's not all the time and certainly not all men, the film just left me feeling that way. Worth a watch though.

Now back to the gossip.
I should have included that in my original reply - it wasn’t a sexy or erotic scene at all. In fact, I can still remember it vividly and it’s been over a decade since I saw it :(

Luke Evans just came out too! Good for him, he is lovely
I’ve just had to check some really old emails I sent after reading this and found the one I was looking for from early 2016 when I emailed a friend telling them I had just watched a film (with him in) and did they know he was gay? I know he was originally out and then “in” again but I thought he came out again? Even in the Beauty and the Beast release people were talking about him as being out in Hollywood. So this has confused me.

As for Nikki Blonsky, there’s a thread on LSA about how apparently her and her family harassed a black America’s Next Top Model contestant and her family in public and Nikki’s dad socked the ANTMs mother in the face and hurled racist abuse at them because they were sitting too close to them 😮

• Wow
1593556065653.png

You're all welcome.

And as someone that has to make do with North American chocolate, please count yourselves lucky 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her ma

I think they did a lot of ducking and diving when they went "bankrupt" as they still had a nice house. They didn't e en pay back the cleaners that used to. Lean their multiple properties. That and the spoiling of the bland but pretty presenter, her pairing with G really effed her career up.
I always thought she came over as fake.

Peter Powell has some sort of Mafia or Masins like thing going with ITV, it's really un-healthy, and I think that's why Schofield has got away with such dubious behaviour.

Also, I think Peter Powell and Anthea were in a professional arrangement, apparently she was always extremely ambitious. maybe Peter needed a beard in those days. I think Gloria Hunnifords daughter admitted to doing the same for him.
Gosh, really about Gloria Hunniford?

Reactions: 2
I loved those snow flake bars!! Why do Cadbury’s etc stop these bars?? I wish they would bring back Cabana Bars, Texan Bars, Fry’s 5 flavours, and I used to be obsessed with Milky Way’s, until they changed the bleeping recipe!!! I still love Kinder Eggs...😍
Milky Way! Why was there no public outcry. It was a crime against humanity. The present one is a mockery. I've never heard anyone else object to that, it was a real iconic bar.
What were Texan and Cabsnas?

I loved golden cup , that sadly went to the chocolate factory in the sky

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Milky Way! Why was there no public outcry. It was a crime against humanity. The present one is a mockery. I've never heard anyone else object to that, it was a real iconic bar.
What were Texan and Cabsnas?

I loved golden cup , that sadly went to the chocolate factory in the sky

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.