Secret Celebrity Gossip #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allegedly the Member of Parliament for Tatton is known as the anal queen of Westminster! :eek:
She’s my MP! And never in her constituency office, which is about 15 mins walk from my house. Funnily enough, that’s not quoted on her shop front signage 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cheryl baker seems lovely , no?
No. She wanted us to shut the whole centre down so she could have it all to herself for her appointment. We wouldnt so she had a massive strop. Ive also seen her at a couple of charity do’s, not a nice experience.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not keen on her at all. No idea why but she irritates the tit out of me.🤷‍♀️
I know what you mean, never had a problem with her before but she was in the papers nearly every day after she brought that book out about her marriage. She's so annoying. A few weeks ago she went to a private clinic during lockdown for a covid test and had her botox topped up and posted a selfie with her doctor on social media :cautious:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
No. She wanted us to shut the whole centre down so she could have it all to herself for her appointment. We wouldnt so she had a massive strop. Ive also seen her at a couple of charity do’s, not a nice experience.
bloody hell, i thought she would be lovely, just goes to show doesn’t it. My great aunt lived next door to Jay Aston in Shepherds Bush, she was lovely. Would always knock when she was about to see if she wanted anything.

Reactions: 5
I must say that Jay Aston seems lovely, what with being a Brexit Party candidate in the last general election.

It's no wonder that Bucks Fizz or (ahem) The Fizz work with Mike Stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to say that my ex worked with Eamonn Holmes and he found him to be lovely; and me too especially when I was introduced to him at a wrap party. So if he did not like Anthea Turner, I am very inclined to believe him. So different to Gary Lineker who did not engage with the production staff (unless they were young and female, just saying).
I like Eamonn. Me and my mum walked past him (and Ruth) at Belfast airport a few years ago, didn't want to stop and bother them as they looked busy and had their son with them, but we said hello and Eamonn said hello back and smiled. Highlight of our trip :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oooh now I worked at a health centre and he came for a health check. I must admit he was charming, not up his own arse at all. No sign of being a pretentious prick. The same cant be said for Gloria Hunniford and Cheryl Baker.
I agree as I’ve met Cheryl Baker at a few wrap parties, didn’t like her at all. They say never meet your idols....I loved Bucks Fizz back in 80s. On the other hand, her sister was lovely; me and her got very pissed at one party. Kris Akabusi was totally delightful, great big booming voice; and actually remembered me from an earlier party! And he was an Olympic champion. Really like him. I find people as they treat you....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I must say that Jay Aston seems lovely, what with being a Brexit Party candidate in the last general election.

Did you watch that documentary on the battle for Buck’s Fizz? It’s really funny, and it’s still up on YouTube...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Jay had mouth cancer a couple of years ago, Thankfully she’s fully recovered.

I agree as I’ve met Cheryl Baker at a few wrap parties, didn’t like her at all. They say never meet your idols....I loved Bucks Fizz back in 80s. On the other hand, her sister was lovely; me and her got very pissed at one party. Kris Akabusi was totally delightful, great big booming voice; and actually remembered me from an earlier party! And he was an Olympic champion. Really like him. I find people as they treat you....
Kris Akabusi!! I’ve posted this before so apologies for the repeat. My husband sat next to him at the theatre , we were watching When Harry Met Sally. Luke Perry and Alison Hannigan were in it. He laughed, a lot and very loudly 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
QUOTE="TheJoanCollinsFanClub, post: 1709896, member: 80647"]
I loved those snow flake bars!! Why do Cadbury’s etc stop these bars?? I wish they would bring back Cabana Bars, Texan Bars, Fry’s 5 flavours, and I used to be obsessed with Milky Way’s, until they changed the bleeping recipe!!! I still love Kinder Eggs...😍
Cabana bars were my mum’s absolute favourite!😍
[/QUOTE]
Oh I loved them!! I make do with Bounty Bars now, but, Cabana’s were yummy, cherries and coconuts, I might have a go at making them at home...😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh brilliant 😂😂😂!!! I remember Della going out with her mates when she dumped Grant Bovey, and how nasty was Anthea by posing triumphantly with Grant Bovey in OK magazine (or was it Hello?). I just thought that was a really crappy thing to do to her “friend”. Then Anthea was going full on with Della’s daughters, buying them clothes makeup, lovely holidays, ponies, basically anything those girls wanted-Anthea got it fo them..
I don’t doubt that she was bitchy to Julia Bradbury, as Anthea seems to hate any women who she sees as a “threat”. When she was doing “Dancing On Ice”, you could tell how desperate she was, she would do anything to get back on ITV daytime...And it’s funny that her first husband, Peter Powell, seems to be the person who ITV get 99% of their Daytime Presenters from. I wonder why he hasn’t bothered helping Anthea to resurrect her career..🤔
I would find it very uncomfortable if my new partner was boasting about how well she got on with his kids in Ok magazine. Have some respect for their mother. But then, she did not respect Delia when she had an affair with the vile Grant; when their children were only age 5, 3 and 1. Eamonn Holmes saw through her.

Cheryl baker seems lovely , no?
NO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg did you work on Record Breakers??? Did you meet Norris Mcwheter??????

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Keeping It Real by Jodie Marsh is THE BEST sleb autobiography I have ever read. Ever. I passed it around my work colleagues and we all loved it. Particularly the details of Fran Cosgrave’s skidmarked pants.
[/QU
I find z-celebs biographies so unmemorable. I get them from the library or EBay, and read them and love them at the time; donate to charity shop, and then months later I can’t remember if I have read them. I enjoy them at the time, bit like eating a chocolate bar - you forget later....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would find it very uncomfortable if my new partner was boasting about how well she got on with his kids in Ok magazine. Have some respect for their mother. But then, she did not respect Delia when she had an affair with the vile Grant; when their children were only age 5, 3 and 1. Eamonn Holmes saw through her.

NO
Cheryl Baker ...sorry to rattle (Tattle) on about her, her real name is Rita Crudgington. No wonder she’s a misery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I still eat Cadbury’s Boost bars!! And I love a cold bag of Maltesers/Revels...I need some bloody chocolate now!!
So chocolate in the fridge or room temperature? I hate cold chocolate. Last week when it was really hot, my peanut M and Ms melted into one big lump of gooey chocolatey goodness. That was a good day!

Surely you mean Norris McSquirter??!! (That’s what we used to call him as kids!!). I’m sure Norris had a brother who worked for MI5? Possibly was a spy or something..🙄
Yes he was blown up by the IRA coming out of Parliament

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So chocolate in the fridge or room temperature? I hate cold chocolate. Last week when it was really hot, my peanut M and Ms melted into one big lump of gooey chocolatey goodness. That was a good day!
Either. There’s something extra nice about It when it’s a bit mushy. Giant choc buttons straight out of the fridge, awesome. Especially if they belong to your child 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.