Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see speculation that Liz Hurley and Steve Bing didn't use a condom...are we just assuming that? Or is it what Liz/he said?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the reddit thread that talks about Steven Bing being part of Epstein’s circle? I’m not sure if I’m allowed to link here.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
While Boris Johnson is at this moment speaking about opening up the economy, and the loosening of lockdown, I have spoken to a friend who lives in the US, and I have been warned about a mutation of the Covid-19 virus, basically, there have been reports from The Scripps Research Center in Florida, by a senior virologist called Dr Hyeryun Choe, who has written a paper, saying that the “new” strain, which has been reported in Beijing, has 3 sets of viral mutations, which are being called D614G. This mutation makes the virus, significantly more easily spread, and much more deadly than the original Covid-19. I have not heard anything about this from the British press, but, it’s worth getting as much knowledge about this new development as possible. It’s also worth noting, that Beijing has not shut its airports..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My friend and her partner have a kid because both sets of protection failed...condom and the pill....that child was just meant to be. Wonder if it's a real life x man!

I actually wanted to comment on the fact that they were in an open relationship and still happy to not use a barriar method....STDs anyone? Protection is about more than pregnancy.
You sure that Emperor Palpatine didn't alter the force to much sure the kid was born? (Star Wars reference).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m VERY interested to see what comes of this Rebecca Vardy/Colleen Rooney libel case. Does Vardy have a leg to stand on? Colleen seemed to be very careful when she said it was Vardy’s account, not necessarily Vardy herself.

I bet Colleen has all her receipts too.

Reactions: 24
I can't see how it could be anything other than Vardy. Colleen clearly took legal advice before the reveal. Maybe Vardy will get someone to tale the wrap for her. Surely if it went to Court it would just need the Judge to ask the papers who sold the stories and there's your answer?

Reactions: 10
While Boris Johnson is at this moment speaking about opening up the economy, and the loosening of lockdown, I have spoken to a friend who lives in the US, and I have been warned about a mutation of the Covid-19 virus, basically, there have been reports from The Scripps Research Center in Florida, by a senior virologist called Dr Hyeryun Choe, who has written a paper, saying that the “new” strain, which has been reported in Beijing, has 3 sets of viral mutations, which are being called D614G. This mutation makes the virus, significantly more easily spread, and much more deadly than the original Covid-19. I have not heard anything about this from the British press, but, it’s worth getting as much knowledge about this new development as possible. It’s also worth noting, that Beijing has not shut its airports..
Just googled and there are articles on british sites.

Reactions: 4
I’m VERY interested to see what comes of this Rebecca Vardy/Colleen Rooney libel case. Does Vardy have a leg to stand on? Colleen seemed to be very careful when she said it was Vardy’s account, not necessarily Vardy herself.

I bet Colleen has all her receipts too.
So am I, Vardy is so screwed. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the Sun are wanting to avoid giving up their source, and have the video of Wayne getting wanked off by that woman he met drunk driving, then perhaps Coleen will have to back down. She (I’m guessing) won’t want them printing that story/photos due to her sons :(.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The second wave of Spanish flu killed more people than the first due to a mutation that made the immune system of healthy young people go haywire, so I’m unsurprised to hear this. In fact I almost expected it.

Our government dont give a tit about us, remember that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I really like Motsi, she's highly qualified,. You need warm bubbly judges, especially now Len has left.
Sad about Bruno leaving.
I think Anton can be a real piece of tit from what I've heard.
He is a,using. Can you imagine an ageing woman dancer being kept in for being funny?
Surely they can't be serious about Cheryl Cole, if that she what she's called this week??

Yeah just caught it. You've gotta be in a bad place to do that... just shows money can't buy you happiness ☹
[/QUOTE

Apparently he was involved with Epstein.
Not saying he was eliminated, but stranger things have happened.
Or maybe he knew it was going to come out?

Reactions: 1
The economy is much more important to this government than public health.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If the Sun are wanting to avoid giving up their source, and have the video of Wayne getting wanked off by that woman he met drunk driving, then perhaps Coleen will have to back down. She (I’m guessing) won’t want them printing that story/photos due to her sons :(.
I should imagine there’s much more recent footage of him in the company of prostitutes. But I don’t think they can legally use it as leverage. Usual resolution is to offer the accuser a mega publicity contract to settle out of court - I can’t see why Vardy believes she can sue for libel anyway, so I can’t see it getting to court - the statement said “it came from Vardys account” which is clearly true. But then Vardy is the woman who is dumb enough to repeatedly refer to Jamie as “my current husband” in numerous interviews

• Haha
Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Gym&Tonic, post: 1645467, member: 58133"

Our government dont give a tit about us, remember that.
[/QUOTE]
Not going all political as this isnt the thread for it but I dont necessarily totally agree with your statement. I just think any one is power has a terrible responsibility, damned if you do, damned if you dont. I know I wouldnt want to be Prime Minister especially at this time. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.