Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that would mean Emma Freud has a peodophile father (which seems to have been hushed up) and a perv for a husband?
That’s the rumour. Clement Freud was clearly a sex predator, his wife apologised for his behaviour towards girls. Plus there’s his involvement in the Maddy McCann case...
Richard Curtis is at least questionable. Heavy involvement in charity, enjoys putting young actresses in awkward scenes “for comedy” (eg Keira Knightly as a 17 year old being stalked by a grown man for laughs/ romance?!?) and his children seem irreparably damaged for some reason...
These people tend to flock together and use politics or charity as cover... Sir Jimmy Savile...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That’s the rumour. Clement Freud was clearly a sex predator, his wife apologised for his behaviour towards girls. Plus there’s his involvement in the Maddy McCann case...
Richard Curtis is at least questionable. Heavy involvement in charity, enjoys putting young actresses in awkward scenes “for comedy” (eg Keira Knightly as a 17 year old being stalked by a grown man for laughs/ romance?!?) and his children seem irreparably damaged for some reason...
These people tend to flock together and use politics or charity as cover... Sir Jimmy Savile...
I was thinking the same. I find some of his films creepy beyond belief, Love Actually is awful.
I’ve just googled Clement Freud and the two girls he abused actually lived with the family. No investigation into whether the rest of the family knew anything? Perhaps the fact that his wife so readily accepted their accounts means she knew it was true. He has a very powerful son and son in law. Very fishy to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Christopher Walken in that video is just so achingly cool.

But if shes a great dancer ( which she is) why is it not possible she was simply the best person for the job? She is clearly an excellent dancer and one of the best teachers on there. She is also the only black regular dancer on the show. Johannes is an incredible dancer but he hasn't had a partner. Why does he not tick a box? I'm.not having a go at you, lots of people say it about any ethnic minority person on TV automatically and it's not challenged but if they are good why is it not possible in a country with a 10-15% black and Asian population that 10-15% of them are good enough to be there on merit?
Johannes has had a partner, he was paired with Catherine Tyldsley last season

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the same. I find some of his films creepy beyond belief, Love Actually is awful.
I’ve just googled Clement Freud and the two girls he abused actually lived with the family. No investigation into whether the rest of the family knew anything? Perhaps the fact that his wife so readily accepted their accounts means she knew it was true. He has a very powerful son and son in law. Very fishy to me.
It's the Boat That Rocked I found even worse! He goes all out to make it look like it was Tory government who was trying to kill the pirate radio stations (although I'm sure they weren't happy about them!), it was actually Tony Benn who tried to kill them off!

It's the Boat That Rocked I found even worse! He goes all out to make it look like it was Tory government who was trying to kill the pirate radio stations (although I'm sure they weren't happy about them!), it was actually Tony Benn who tried to kill them off!
There’s also the scene in that played for laughs where the fat, sweaty middle aged DJ takes the virginity of the underage girl fan played by Talulah Riley... played for laughs of course.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There’s also the scene in that played for laughs where the fat, sweaty middle aged DJ takes the virginity of the underage girl fan played by Talulah Riley... played for laughs of course.
Bloody hell! I haven’t seen that one.

• Sick
Yeah just caught it. You've gotta be in a bad place to do that... just shows money can't buy you happiness ☹
Very sad. And yes, that’s why these Z Listers and such like should spend more money on their welfare than designer crap. He had loads of money and it shows yet again that money doesn’t make things better if you have sadness inside and/or mental health issues.

His kids will be very rich now though - hopefully they use the money for good. It’s always even more worrying when they inherit massive amounts so young.

• Sad
Very sad. And yes, that’s why these Z Listers and such like should spend more money on their welfare than designer crap. He had loads of money and it shows yet again that money doesn’t make things better if you have sadness inside and/or mental health issues.

His kids will be very rich now though - hopefully they use the money for good. It’s always even more worrying when they inherit massive amounts so young.
Damian had no relationship with his dad so wonder how that will work. I am assuming they will all be treated equally but in the world of the rich and famous who knows?

I just had a look at the Mail article on Coleen Rooney & Rebekah Vardy, I can’t tell them apart unless the photo is labeled. What a waste of money, although legal fees are liable for VAT so at least HMRC will get 20% of their costs.

Reactions: 7
Damian had no relationship with his dad so wonder how that will work. I am assuming they will all be treated equally but in the world of the rich and famous who knows?
I assume he‘ll get some of it, I sure recently he took his grandfather to court to get access to some of the money. But obviously depends what Steve Bing put in his will.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

He pledged to give it all away to charity, always wonder if two unexpected/unwanted pregnancies at the same time made him do this. It’s certainly strange that he didn’t see the children but fought to get them in his Dads will, makes me wonder what has happened between them

• Wow
He pledged to give it all away to charity, always wonder if two unexpected/unwanted pregnancies at the same time made him do this. It’s certainly strange that he didn’t see the children but fought to get them in his Dads will, makes me wonder what has happened between them
Be interesting to see what happens.

Reactions: 2
Poor guy. What a thing to do. On the other hand maybe if hed had a relationship with his children he would have been less lonely.

Reactions: 13
Poor guy. What a thing to do. On the other hand maybe if hed had a relationship with his children he would have been less lonely.
It didn’t seem like either mother would have been against it either - you could take it in a way to think that maybe it was a man who purposefully didn’t want to have or be around children. Steve seems to have been a genuinely good guy with no scandal, so I’m thinking more along the lines that he saw or experienced things that affected him as a child and... well it’s speculation and conspiracy so I’m almost certainly wrong
We certainly have no proof that he died because he was lonely. Could easily have been a result of having the time to sit and think about things in his life and realise he didn’t want to live.

• Sad
It didn’t seem like either mother would have been against it either - you could take it in a way to think that maybe it was a man who purposefully didn’t want to have or be around children. Steve seems to have been a genuinely good guy with no scandal, so I’m thinking more along the lines that he saw or experienced things that affected him as a child and... well it’s speculation and conspiracy so I’m almost certainly wrong
We certainly have no proof that he died because he was lonely. Could easily have been a result of having the time to sit and think about things in his life and realise he didn’t want to live.
We have no idea do we? he could have been so scarred by a horrible upbringing or event that he pushed his children away and was extraordinarily lonely or he could be a selfish hole who rejected his children and was taking too many drugs and couldn't cope with lockdown. Either way, money does not bring happiness....

Reactions: 9
She’s a good a dancer, but Katya is better IMO.

Johannes has has a partner by the way, he was with Catherine Tyldsely last year.
Oh yes I'd forgotten about her. I dont think Katya is a better choreographer.

Yes depression is complicated and his family (father and sister) sound greedy and selfish. It's not as if they were fighting over 50k between the 4 kids. If hed had a relationship with his children at least hed have had someone to talk to or to talk to him. If you've made yourself nothing but a cash point to them you've not shown them your worth as a person. He does seem like a good guy though in general.

Last edited:
I love how the media spins things. They are now saying Steve Bing ‘welcomed a child with Liz Hurley’. No he didnt, he denied paternity and made her do a DNA test. He rejected that boy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.