Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Milo McCabe is amazing! Have you seen him as Troy Hawke?
I have not, but I will take a look. Thanks!

I love how the media spins things. They are now saying Steve Bing ‘welcomed a child with Liz Hurley’. No he didnt, he denied paternity and made her do a DNA test. He rejected that boy.
Yes, I remember that he flew into an airport on his private jet, refused to get off it and made medics get on board to perform the DNA test he insisted on. Quite insulting to his by then ex-girlfriend Liz Hurley, although you have to ask whether her pregnancy was an accident.

Reactions: 11
I have not, but I will take a look. Thanks!

Yes, I remember that he flew into an airport on his private jet, refused to get off it and made medics get on board to perform the DNA test he insisted on. Quite insulting to his by then ex-girlfriend Liz Hurley, although you have to ask whether her pregnancy was an accident.
Same thing happened with his other lady friend too. I wonder if he told them both that he didnt want children. I also feel uneasy about the relationship between Liz and Damian. I have 3 sons and I would never dream of having them photograph me naked etc (even if I had the figure she has... which I dont!). Im not saying anything perverted but maybe boundaries have been blurred??

Reactions: 19
I love how the media spins things. They are now saying Steve Bing ‘welcomed a child with Liz Hurley’. No he didnt, he denied paternity and made her do a DNA test. He rejected that boy.
I don’t agree with how he went about things. But equally, when he had supposedly made clear he didn’t want children and she said she was taking birth control... I can imagine it was a bit of a shock to him. Liz Hurley definitely planned it and assumed he’d fall in line and they’d play happy families. She abused his trust.

Same thing happened with his other lady friend too. I wonder if he told them both that he didnt want children. I also feel uneasy about the relationship between Liz and Damian. I have 3 sons and I would never dream of having them photograph me naked etc (even if I had the figure she has... which I dont!). Im not saying anything perverted but maybe boundaries have been blurred??
A lot of articles at the time did seem to insinuate that he was quite vocal and up front about not wanting kids. The “mothers” of his kids obviously felt differently. I bet if he was skint they wouldn’t have.

Reactions: 11
I don’t agree with how he went about things. But equally, when he had supposedly made clear he didn’t want children and she said she was taking birth control... I can imagine it was a bit of a shock to him. Liz Hurley definitely planned it and assumed he’d fall in line and they’d play happy families. She abused his trust.
100 % this!

Reactions: 10
There’s also the scene in that played for laughs where the fat, sweaty middle aged DJ takes the virginity of the underage girl fan played by Talulah Riley... played for laughs of course.
And another scene where the DJ tries to trick her into sleeping with the protagonist (instead of him) by switching the light off.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
100 % this!
Yes they are partly to blame. It's so stupid to try and change someones mind when they dont want children. You have to walk and find someone who does no matter how much you love them rather than trick them into it. He should have had a vasectomy though if he was that adamant about it. And it's not the kids fault at all.

I laugh at men who declare they don’t want kids then have sex without a condom.

A rich, single man should have more sense.

Reactions: 61

Yeah, you're right. Could you ever see Liz Hurley 'falling for' a man who wasn't a multi millionaire? despicable behaviour on both sides

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Speaking of Emma Freud, has anyone listened to her episode of dolly adlerton’s love stories podcast? I found her so peculiar.

she talks about growing up in Suffolk and she and her friends would play “7 seconds of heaven”. One boy and one girl would pair up and go into the hay loft and kiss. As they got older they upgraded the game to “7 minutes of heaven” where they’d bonk up there and take it in turns.

I’m pretty certain I’m not a prude, I grew up on a council estate and saw worse than that, but she and the game itself came off as really weird. Very much excusable when it’s posh people rolling in the hay, not so much when it’s deviant youths.

she also talked about how Richard Curtis always refused to marry her.
Does anyone know what illness scarlet suffered with? Apparently she was at deaths door for quite some time. She looks painfully anorexic but not sure if that’s a result of some other chronic illness.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree but it's not the child's fault. Bear a grudge with the mother, yes, but not the son.
It is never the child fault in the games adults play. They are the innocents in it all but they are the ones that get hurt.

Reactions: 13
I was just listening to Mike Skinner on radio 1 and they asked him about who the celeb was in ‘when you wasn’t famous’. He wouldn’t say because he said they all had a crazy 20’s but were settled with kids now and he didn’t want to bring up a scandal.
I remember at the time it was thought to be Rachel Stevens 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her relationship with Bing happened after she split with Hugh Grant in 2000, at which point she was punting herself around the US looking for a rich husband. She lost the Estée Lauder contract in 2001 and wasn’t getting much in the way of film work because, let’s face it, she is not a great actress. Frankly, Steve Bing probably looked like a great option: very rich, well-connected, a film producer who could lean on contacts to give her roles. Unfortunately he didn’t want kids and wasn’t playing.

She had Damian in 2002, I think, and married that Indian bloke, Arun Nayar, in 2002. Dropped down a league in the rich husband stakes.

Reactions: 12

He should have yes. But he trusted her and she betrayed that trust. It would be the same as a man saying he would use protection then taking it off without the woman realising. Both massively wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
He should have yes. But he trusted her and she betrayed that trust. It would be the same as a man saying he would use protection then taking it off without the woman realising. Both massively wrong.
All you said is right. If I was a bloke and vehemently against having kids I’d either not have penetrative sex or use a condom, whatever the woman said about birth control.

I wouldn’t be as vile and misogynist as to start banging on about being tricked after the fact.

Reactions: 19
All you said is right. If I was a bloke and vehemently against having kids I’d either not have penetrative sex or use a condom, whatever the woman said about birth control.

I wouldn’t be as vile and misogynist as to start banging on about being tricked after the fact.
Two of my ex's got pregnant when the pill failed. Neither of the kids are mine I hastened to add!!!

Reactions: 3
Two of my ex's got pregnant when the pill failed. Neither of the kids are mine I hastened to add!!!
My friend and her partner have a kid because both sets of protection failed...condom and the pill....that child was just meant to be. Wonder if it's a real life x man!

I actually wanted to comment on the fact that they were in an open relationship and still happy to not use a barriar method....STDs anyone? Protection is about more than pregnancy.

Reactions: 12
I guess it happens. There’s been that recent story about the prostitute who went through most of the Leicester first team until she found one silly enough to not use a condom. 18 years of 25% a prem players wage coming right up madam, no more laying on your back for you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.