Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening one and all.......any info on Nadia Hussain, the one off GBBO. She comes across so sweet & decent, I'm curious ....

I just watched the 1989 Mandy Smith/Bill Wyman wedding video mentioned in the previous thread.

christ! Where to begin?

None of the guests having anything sincere to say (surprise)

Mandy’s massive headdress dwarfing her new husband.

Mandy looking as if she is already in the grip of an eating disorder (I never bought the ‘candida’ explanation; I recall reading an interview with Bill Wyman after the marriage broke down in which he complained that Mandy would never order anything in a restaurant but instead would eat a few scraps from his plate, which he didn’t like because he wanted his own dinner to himself, and that Mandy, Nicola and their mother were constantly having health treatments paid for by him. Nice.)

Paul Young’s wife showing up to the reception in not just a white outfit but a white glittery backless boob-flaunting jumpsuit! What???? You don’t wear white boob-flashing outfits to someone else’s wedding!! I think this must have been before she went off with Eddie Kidd, before returning to Paul Young. Paul Young’s outfit similarly unspeakable, Wedgwood blue suit with pink shirt, although the same could be said for most of the guests. 1989 not a fashion high point.

Spike Milligan patronising Wyman, with a middle aged woman on a black dress with a red and yellow collar ever-present in the shot, looking disapprovingly at both of them.

Charlie Watts and wife pasting on smiles but obviously thinking, what in God’s name are we doing here?

Kim Wilde accompanied by that bloke from Johnny Hates Jazz who she used to go out with.

The unfathomable presence of a clown whilst they are all being herded in for dinner. Clown looks as nonplussed as the rest of the guests.

WTF, WTF, WTF?????
Missed this, where will I find the video please?xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A family friend works for bbc and he’s worked on songs of praise. Catherine Jenkins was working there said she’s a massive diva made then reshoot often and very demanding.
funny you mention SOP I’ve heard from a very reliable source that Kate Bottley has started to believe her own hype and blanks people who she feels are not as starry as she is, these days!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Is this Rachel Stevens? Remember she left her kids in a stifling hot car and then it was 'forgotten about'?
Aye Shakeys less talented daughter
The one who released a single for sports relief which was about a wannabe pop star giving blow jobs in order to become famous and then was shocked when she found out what the lyrics meant
(No shock that pervert hiding in plain sight Richard Curtis authorised the song for his “charity”)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
funny you mention SOP I’ve heard from a very reliable source that Kate Bottley has started to believe her own hype and blanks people who she feels are not as starry as she is, these days!
I could never take to her on gogglebox...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Been catching up on these threads been a bit late to the gossip. Absolutely love you guys bringing it.

Not strictly come dancing gossip but I was watching Christopher Walken in weapon of choice and he would be a great dancer/judge, soz he is my guilty pleasure even though he could be my grandad 😆😆.

My friends uni pal had the Gail Platt women open a shop for her years ago, she was a right cow, acting like she was some A-list star, wouldn't speak to anyone even though she was paid to open some shop.

I loved Alan Rickman, never met him which makes me sad as he always seemed wonderful. Hope there is no bad ☕ on him
Christopher Walken in that video is just so achingly cool.

Love Oti she's a great dancer and got a bubbly personality. However we know BBC love ticking as many PC boxes as possible when hiring.
But if shes a great dancer ( which she is) why is it not possible she was simply the best person for the job? She is clearly an excellent dancer and one of the best teachers on there. She is also the only black regular dancer on the show. Johannes is an incredible dancer but he hasn't had a partner. Why does he not tick a box? I'm.not having a go at you, lots of people say it about any ethnic minority person on TV automatically and it's not challenged but if they are good why is it not possible in a country with a 10-15% black and Asian population that 10-15% of them are good enough to be there on merit?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
But if shes a great dancer ( which she is) why is it not possible she was simply the best person for the job? She is clearly an excellent dancer and one of the best teachers on there. She is also the only black regular dancer on the show. Johannes is an incredible dancer but he hasn't had a partner. Why does he not tick a box? I'm.not having a go at you, lots of people say it about any ethnic minority person on TV automatically and it's not challenged but if they are good why is it not possible in a country with a 10-15% black and Asian population that 10-15% of them are good enough to be there on merit?
[/QUOTE]
I agree that Oti is a brilliant dancer but I really can’t take to Motsi emoting all over the place and not really giving proper critiques. So with her and Shirley I am on the verge of giving up Strictly. Putting Cheryl Cole in will definitely kill it although I will miss lusting over Johannes.

Reactions: 7
Just seen the breaking news about Liz Hurleys ex, Steve Bing. Incredibly sad, feel really sorry for their son, not sure how much contact they had but it seems like a sad situation.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I was just listening to Mike Skinner on radio 1 and they asked him about who the celeb was in ‘when you wasn’t famous’. He wouldn’t say because he said they all had a crazy 20’s but were settled with kids now and he didn’t want to bring up a scandal.
I thought it was about Lily Allen. He went out with her before they were both famous.

Reactions: 1
My grandad grew up with Sean Connery, they used to play football in the streets and other lad stuff. Apparently Sean was a huge bully, really mean to little kids (and because he wasn't tall they were MUCH younger ones) and cheated at football. Slightly tainted his James Bond films after that.. Nowt sexy about a bully.
He beat his first wife up really badly.
Loads of other stuff, just a horrible man.

Jeez, that’s one ugly veil.
But look at the groom!
Everyone is giving the poor girl dirty looks when theyre attending the the wedding of a self-confessed sex offender. He only married her to try to legitimise it and keep her quiet re the law.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Blue were the subject of a very funny reality show maybe five years ago: ‘Blue go mad in Ibiza’. The conceit was that they were running a bar. Unknown to Blue, the production company had arranged for a group of comedians and character actors to masquerade as locals and holidaymakers, and cause mayhem. I recognised one of them from having seen his show at the Edinburgh Festival (Milo McCabe, he was hilarious).

The look on Blue’s poor dopey little faces when things didn’t go to plan. Especially Lee Ryan and the one who weed on a cash point a few years ago and had to eat humble pie (Anthony Costa).

i think it is probably on Youtube. It might not be quite as good as Totally Scott Lee, which is attracting rave reviews on here, but it is a great watch!
Milo McCabe is amazing! Have you seen him as Troy Hawke?

The one who released a single for sports relief which was about a wannabe pop star giving blow jobs in order to become famous and then was shocked when she found out what the lyrics meant
(No shock that pervert hiding in plain sight Richard Curtis authorised the song for his “charity”)
Do tell!

I thought Geri was going to get a slap there when she hugged her. That could have been TV gold through the ages.
She's got form for violence.

Last edited:
Richard Curtis? Didn’t realise he was a perv. Just goes to show.

Just seen the breaking news about Liz Hurleys ex, Steve Bing. Incredibly sad, feel really sorry for their son, not sure how much contact they had but it seems like a sad situation.
Yeah just caught it. You've gotta be in a bad place to do that... just shows money can't buy you happiness ☹

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.