Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think the JLo stuff is negativity coming out of PD’s issues seeping into the media.

Reactions: 10
I actually really like J.Lo (and have seen her live in Radio City back in the day) but I don't think she puts on as much of a show as other stadium-fillers like Madonna or Taylor Swift do, and people who want to see a big star will be spending their 2024 concert budget on them this year. The documentary, Batfleck and Diddy situations don't help either, but they are secondary issues.

Reactions: 8
Was it the other sister who was on I'm a Celeb? I've got a memory of her crying, whining and freaking out at absolutely everything.
she was actually pathetic..so much so its the only time ive ever done it ..i voted for her to do the trial every night ! 🤣 i felt quite evil 😈 in the end but she was so annoying and from memory made no effort so everyone was starving and grouchy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bottom line with J Lo. is that ticket sales were tit. She changed the theme of the tour from being around the new album to a greatest hits show to no avail.

She's pissed far too many people off with her diva ways and her decline is being enjoyed by many who work behind the scenes.

Reactions: 29
she was actually pathetic..so much so its the only time ive ever done it ..i voted for her to do the trial every night ! 🤣 i felt quite evil 😈 in the end but she was so annoying and from memory made no effort so everyone was starving and grouchy
She really picked on thst other girl that was in it,forget her bloody name she was popular at that time.

Reactions: 6
Talking of Gallagher kids, he had a daughter with an American woman I seem to recall. One night stand or a quick affair, I wonder if he keeps in touch? The Moorish daughter seems to have been accepted into the fold in recent years. His sons by Nicole and Patsy though, sorry they are fug. Isn’t one a “model” though, a bit like Dorklyn is a “model” I suppose!
omg both his sons look like Parker from the Thunderbirds!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was so pathetic with no endearing qualities whatsoever as she was really, really whiny with it. Don't get me wrong, I would be a bloddy nightmare on there as I've be screaming at my own shadow but I know I would be hilarious and self deprecating enough that no one would hate me. 😂 Hark at me loving my bad self.

She was so jealous of Sohpie Anderton who was equally dislikeable but for different reasons. Athletic and got stuck in but boy didn't she tell you about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when Liam got in a brawl in Berlin and lost teeth!

Remember hearing about it on the radio - Radio 4s Today Programme! - and nearly spat out my morning tea!

Reactions: 7
Was it the other sister who was on I'm a Celeb? I've got a memory of her crying, whining and freaking out at absolutely everything.
I saw her saying they had been told the trees have an insect on them that if it bites, they will be paralysed. So she clearly took this to mean every single bit of tree was a danger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.