Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw a link to ‘Kate Moss Agency’. Didn’t know she owned a modelling agency. One look at the ‘talent’ and it’s nepo baby central. I only googled the first one and she’s Mick Jones’s daughter. I haven’t looked but one glance and I’m sure Lux Gillespie is the spot of Bobby.
Clash Mick Jones, presumably?

Foreigner Mick Jones only has one daughter and she's an actress in Succession. And nearly 40.

Do some of these rock star parents tell their kids they should be models or what? Why so many of them? It's not like many of them have much success in it, either.

Reactions: 10
Clash Mick Jones, presumably?

Foreigner Mick Jones only has one daughter and she's an actress in Succession. And nearly 40.

Do some of these rock star parents tell their kids they should be models or what? Why so many of them? It's not like many of them have much success in it, either.
Bliss Chapman is Rosemary Fergusons kid, and Ned and Stevie sims also fashion designer/photographer parents. Total nepo agency.

Reactions: 7
Why do they all look so bloody miserable? They all look like they could do with a run around the park followed by a double cheeseburger.
they look like they're extras in Oliver ..part of Fagins gang of street urchins ! a good wash for them all wouldnt go amiss too! 🤣
and of course one of one thems a boy wearing dresses! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mark Friths (editor of Heat) book recalls how Pete Bennett was totally using Nikki by pretending to like her romantically when they came out of the house. They did a photo shoot for Heat and Pete insisted on wearing, and holding onto, a belt buckle with Cherries on. It later transpired Cherry was the name of his long term girlfriend that he was secretly still with behind Nikki’s back, the belt buckle was an ‘in’ joke between them, that Nikki was clueless about.

He also harassed Nikki to see him when she was dying to redeem himself, and immediately put it on social media for likes. Plenty of Nikki’s real friends - including Imogen from the same series of Big Brother do not speak kindly of him at all.
As someone who has known PB, my experience is that of an innocent soul who just didn’t have the heart to hurt feelings. He was afflicted with a social communication disorder and would panic about hurting anyone. He helped me out once when I was in trouble and I’ve never forgotten it. He had absolutely nothing to gain.
---
Saw him a few years back at the Stones Exhibitionism thing at the Saatchi Gallery. Also saw Helen Worth that day on Sloane Street. My sister kept running ahead of her and getting me to take pics so that ‘Gail’ was in the shot. A fine day of tit celeb spotting that was
My son was at an assembly and placed next to Helen Worth. Her husband was running a music event at his school. He said Gail was a very nice lady 🙈 god knows what he said!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone really needs to explain how Rita Ora gets so much publicity. It’s made me believe in conspiracy theories.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why do they all look so bloody miserable? They all look like they could do with a run around the park followed by a double cheeseburger.
Oh please, Lux Gillespie, get a grip, no more a model than I am! That boy next to him is more like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They nearly all look completely dead behind the eyes.
I’m sure a magazine did an unintentionally hilarious feature on the models at Mossy’s agency where they interviewed them and it was all tit like ‘Pandora has a been a strong advocate of queer and non binary spaces since the age of three and now, aged 18, has recently finished her internship at Balenciaga where she designed an award winning range of gender neutral vegan waistcoats. Her mother, London socialite, Lady Pansy de Witt, has been best friends with Kate Moss for several years, and even though Pandora is only 4ft 2, she has walked for Chanel and Dior and recently did a campaign for The Kooples. Her hobbies include reading Joan Didion, smoking Marlboro lites and writing poetry that centres the peoples of Brazikstan with a focus on the joys ethical non-monogamy’.

They all sounded insufferable (might still be up somewhere in the Primrose Hill threads).

• Haha
Reactions: 124
Right, okay, I just scrolled down Lux Gillespies pictures and for some reason it's given me the rage 😂 OMG the picture of him in the bath, he looks like he's just been given terrible news, I dare you to have a peek, nepotism doesn't cover it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He looks a bit like that Barry lad, less said about baths the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.