Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, okay, I just scrolled down Lux Gillespies pictures and for some reason it's given me the rage šŸ˜‚ OMG the picture of him in the bath, he looks like he's just been given terrible news, I dare you to have a peek, nepotism doesn't cover it šŸ¤£
Itā€™s very ā€˜Blue Steelā€™ innit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rich and famous Primrose Hill/rock n roll types need to become more comfortable having honest convos with their kids.

'I don't think you should be a model, love'
'Why not, Mum?'
'Cos you're ugly, babe'

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Rich and famous Primrose Hill/rock n roll types need to become more comfortable having honest convos with their kids.

'Why not, Mum?'
'Cos you're ugly, babe'
While I agree in principle, they donā€™t need to because their name gets them a long way. Nepotism is alive and well and thriving in almost every business you can think of, but especially in showbiz circles. Even if they donā€™t have the merest sliver of talent, they can buy their way in, a la North Westā€™s recent Disney performance. Itā€™s absolutely sickening. I was taking the piss in my second to last post, but Lily Rose Depp is 5ft 5 and started her career as a runway model for Chanel aged 16, even though she falls way short of the standard height and looks ET.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought Sophie Anderton was dead šŸ˜³

As for Lux Gillespie he looks like stroppy 12 year old school of drama girl who didn't get the leading part at the end of year 7 Romeo and Juliet play and stomps his feet until mummy threatens to withdraw from chairing the school charity gala.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fellow former DSer here (kept my same ā€˜MSN messengerā€™ name on here) joined initially for BB after the Ch4 forums closed (or got tit I canā€™t remember it was 2005) then got obsessed with XFactor and made a few friends on there who I used to ring (if I had enough credit!) and then was quite prolific in the MJ subforum when he died.

Loved the real life mysteries thread and there was some hilarious ones on there, only one I can think of (bar the already mentioned farts trapped in sofa) was one about a bracelet that had been lost and found? Iā€™m trying to find it now, genuinely cried with laughter.

Re JLO Iā€™ve read a lot of rumours about a shooting at some club when she was with PD that she was the gun mule not the person who got sent down for it. Iā€™ve only dipped my toes into this story thoughā€¦

Sophie Anderton famously had a toxic relationship with Mark Bosnich who was a very good goalie for Villa and United back then. Til he got into coke!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
You might be thinking of Sophie Anderson, best known as one of the ā€œCock Destroyersā€œ.
Never heard of the CD so not her, but I thought maybe I confused Anderton with the other serious drug addict model Paula Hamilton, but she's alive too!

Reactions: 8
Still, he has had eight children with five women.
No-one knows how many children Clint Eastwood has. There are at least eight by six women, possibly more. A biographer has some evidence that he first became a father when he was still at school. The baby was a daughter who was adopted, by the mother's family iirc. If she is still alive, she's in her 80s now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The correct take
Ditto
---
Nicole blocked me on X after I called her hypocritical for going after Lily Allen when she disclosed sheā€™d played hide the sausage with Liam G while they were married. All I did was helpfully point out he was married to Patsy when she started shagging him herself šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Good for you. Always remember, when it comes to menā€¦ you lose them in the same way you got them in the first place.

Weirdly sheā€™s now married to an old sales director I used to work with. Heā€™s a very rich man, but very much a non celebrity. Itā€™s such a weird pairing!
---
I was a big Digital Spy forum junkie back in the day. It kept me going through those days of BB and early X Factor! Happy times.

god Iā€™d forgotten all about Sophie Aā€¦ sheā€™s such a narcissist

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The Appleton sisters always struck me as the sort of girls who'd pretend to be your best friend because they wanted to shag your brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The Appleton sisters always struck me as the sort of girls who'd pretend to be your best friend because they wanted to shag your brother.
My older brother was quite the catch at our school, even the biggest bully was nice to me as I was ā€œthe fit lad who works at Total garageā€™s sisterā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to post on DS occasionally. I remember the woman who had a million gerbils or hamsters or guinea pigs or some such. I think she had a slight learning disability and newbies used to take the piss out of her but everyone else kind of looked out for her. She used to post on the MSE forum as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to post on DS occasionally. I remember the woman who had a million gerbils or hamsters or guinea pigs or some such. I think she had a slight learning disability and newbies used to take the piss out of her but everyone else kind of looked out for her. She used to post on the MSE forum as well.
I too am DS forum alumni. Yes, the Hamster lady died sadly. I cannot remember her name but she was troubled, I want to say Ebony Hamster? But not sure it was that.

Loved all these references to ā€˜has spiders stopā€™ ā€˜farts trapped in chairā€™ and Alan Sugar posting.

Biffo the Bear did the home enema. Good times. RIP DS Forums.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

'Why not, Mum?'
'Cos you're ugly, babe'
Two of the prettiest nepo babies are Paul Simononā€™s sons Louis and Claude. They ARE model material

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.