Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💋🍆, probably 🤭

And Biffo The Bear rings a bell as a DS username, too.
Biffo could be really funny, but I remember he seemed to post while drunk sometimes and talk absolute rubbish.
I liked Stoatie, although he could be annoying when he'd had a drink, and The Fat Controller, who always seemed really kind. Does anyone else remember Housewife? She was totally cray-cray and would post really literal answers to people's questions. She had a way of signing off posts that I think was "Always happy to help!"

Reactions: 4
I thought Sophie Anderton was dead 😳

As for Lux Gillespie he looks like stroppy 12 year old school of drama girl who didn't get the leading part at the end of year 7 Romeo and Juliet play and stomps his feet until mummy threatens to withdraw from chairing the school charity gala.
What can you mean? 🤔

Screenshot_20240601_235912.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Much thanks to their gorgeous mum Trish. She is a model with amazing bone structure
Claude Simonon doesn't look unlike his dad.

Here's Claude & Louis in a rather nauseating wanky clip. The spirit of "Nathan Barley" lives on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They may as well take their wedding rings off now..... IF there is truth to this then I can understand why the split has now come to light after quite some time hiding it.

Reactions: 11
Behind on the threads so sorry if it’s already been discussed. The mail running an article that Shiloh is dropping Pitt from her name. They also mention the awful things Brad is alleged to have done on that flight, I wonder if there is some tea brewing or if it’s just the tabloids doing that awful thing where they obsess about girls once they get to a certain age.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
In the old hospital? I've got talking to him three times over twenty years and he was very friendly the two times he was by himself.
I ended up in a lift with him at work once. I got in a staff lift to the offices at the National Museum of Scotland and a colleague was already in there with a bloke who looked vaguely familiar. I chatted to my colleague about something or other and the bloke just stood there looking pleasant.

I only realised who he was when it was in the paper that Ian Rankin had launched his latest book in front of the miniature coffins from Arthur's Seat which appear in that book!

Reactions: 7
Behind on the threads so sorry if it’s already been discussed. The mail running an article that Shiloh is dropping Pitt from her name. They also mention the awful things Brad is alleged to have done on that flight, I wonder if there is some tea brewing or if it’s just the tabloids doing that awful thing where they obsess about girls once they get to a certain age.
Great bleeping news. That abusive bleep Brad Pitt has people sucking his dick the world over and slagging off Angelina, and I’m sick of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Great bleeping news. That abusive bleep Brad Pitt has people sucking his dick the world over and slagging off Angelina, and I’m sick of it.
Has he been slagging off Angelina? I thought Pitt's persona was that of a benign ageing hottie who's smoked a bit too much dope over the years. I hadn't heard any direct quotes, or even quotes from his camp, where he slates A.

• Wow
Has he been slagging off Angelina? I thought Pitt's persona was that of a benign ageing hottie who's smoked a bit too much dope over the years. I hadn't heard any direct quotes, or even quotes from his camp, where he slates A.
Who do you think plants all the stories about how mean old Angelina is alienating him from his kids?
The same kids he poured beer over when they were sleeping, and beat up their mum in front of them?

• Wow
This is odd, Lux is listed at 6ft1 which is a good 4 or 5 inches taller than Bobby ...

Also I suspect the conversation goes "Muuuum I don't have any talent in the creative arts but I like the money and the lifestyle" "don't worry dear Auntie Kate will sign you up to be a model" et voila!
Screenshot_20240602_073716_Chrome~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.