Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here! I always loved All Saints but Nicole does have questionable morals. Her husband Stephen Haines worked for Facebook and is incredibly wealthy. When they started dating there was A LOT of comments in articles on how he left his wife/long term girlfriend and a child for Nicole.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They look like the kind of yokel characters that would kidnap lone travellers, in the woods, in some cheap horror movie

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That he attacked Angelina and her children verbally and physically on a long flight from France to America in 2016 and that Angelina went from the airport to a hotel with her children when they landed and filed for divorce five days later.

Reactions: 11
They may as well take their wedding rings off now..... IF there is truth to this then I can understand why the split has now come to light after quite some time hiding it.

Are they hinting that he’s having an affair? Sounds like it to me

Reactions: 14
Has he been slagging off Angelina? I thought Pitt's persona was that of a benign ageing hottie who's smoked a bit too much dope over the years. I hadn't heard any direct quotes, or even quotes from his camp, where he slates A.
I thought exactly that too until I read about the plane stuff. I think it's covered in the previous thread.

Edit: just search for 'plane' and 'brad' and it's not covered, sorry 🫣 threads move fast!

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here! I always loved All Saints but Nicole does have questionable morals. Her husband Stephen Haines worked for Facebook and is incredibly wealthy. When they started dating there was A LOT of comments in articles on how he left his wife/long term girlfriend and a child for Nicole.
Managed to locate some of these comments-

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
New thread this way

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.