Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jennifer Lopez just isn’t generally likeable is she? She’s not released any memorable music for about ten years, so she’s relying on her old fanbase (or the die hard fans, of which I can’t imagine there are enough for a world tour) and her personality, which doesn’t come across well.

I’m always conscious of how the media manipulate things - but she comes across as egotistical without the musical talent to back it up.
As you say, it might just me media manipulation, but she comes across as very self-centred, which I suppose isn't a surprise in someone famous.

Reactions: 11
Any tea on Jarvis Cocker?
Just watching Pulp in Prime from Primavera Sound, Jarvis seems to have developed a lisp, I saw them last year and he was fine. Maybe the your is taking its toll
Saw him a few years back at the Stones Exhibitionism thing at the Saatchi Gallery. Also saw Helen Worth that day on Sloane Street. My sister kept running ahead of her and getting me to take pics so that ‘Gail’ was in the shot. A fine day of tit celeb spotting that was

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just remembered the Appleton hypocrite was also pictured out and about with Paddy McGuiness while he was married too
That whole thing was set up by McGuiness & his wife, especially the pap shot, to get them some publicity. My understanding is that the Appleton knew nothing about it, and didn’t see it as any sort of a “date”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Talking of Gallagher kids, he had a daughter with an American woman I seem to recall. One night stand or a quick affair, I wonder if he keeps in touch? The Moorish daughter seems to have been accepted into the fold in recent years. His sons by Nicole and Patsy though, sorry they are fug. Isn’t one a “model” though, a bit like Dorklyn is a “model” I suppose!
I think Lennon Gallagher is one of the few nepo brats that is suitable for their non-job - he does have the sort of strong look that gets bookings now. Unlike his cousin Anais...

Reactions: 17
It was seemingly an FU to Robbie as well. Those were the days when Liam and Noel were slating him in interviews and she thought it was a get-back at him for dumping her.
---

I always preferred Delicious and was surprised when I heard Miley singing it on that ad for her perfume.
---

I loved that building as it was creepy as hell. The area where the ward my nana was always admitted to was haunted by this wee woman in a cream old-fashioned nightie.
Never experienced haunted goings on at the RIE but can confirm Liberton hospital is most definitely haunted!
---
Why would they be sick of someone who came from the area making it big? She was a Hispanic girl with no connections in the industry who clawed her way up, no mean feat.
Plus that doesn’t explain the bad press. Loads of people are having to cancel tours as well, hardly anyone can make them work - unless your Beyoncé and Taylor Swift hardly anyone has the fan base to sell tickets at the price they are nowadays.
Even Madonna had to cancel that last tour (illness was her excuse). She since repackaged it as a greatest hits which has sold much better.
Jlo has got an ego for sure, but that’s hardly the worst crime in Hollywood or the music industry at the moment.
---

Or quite good taste in having none of the hassle of living with either of them but a decent ‘income’ for a couple of decades.
Yeah, but neither of her children sadly have had a decent father in their lives.
I’m not sure that’s really worth it for child maintenance. Plus Pete’s broke and never paid duck all.
[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about the American leg that Madonna cancelled ? It was always a greatest hits tour and she went ahead with the European leg as planned as it was after the American one which presumably gave her time to recover.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was surprised to read Rod Stewart has only been married three times. I"d have guessed five or at least four.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The kid that Nicole and Liam had has been brought up nicely.
---
That whole thing was set up by McGuiness & his wife, especially the pap shot, to get them some publicity. My understanding is that the Appleton knew nothing about it, and didn’t see it as any sort of a “date”
There are rumours that Paddy was shagging Holly Willoughby and Nicole took the heat but that made no sense.
If Nicole didn’t see hanging out with a married man going drinking round Soho canoodling as a date she’s naive at best.
I mean, she’s got form.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I think 2 things of J-Lo criticism:
1.Puff, either his side wants her to stay silent or the other side wants her to spill.
2. Her narcissism has been in super indulged in a short period of time; her and Ben, her and Ben at awards; her spoofish doc - which actually is a self-indulgent; her real doc (prob self indulgent and self congratulating); her bad greased back too fine too do that style ponytails.
But was her doc not out ages ago? She does seem to have major lack of self awareness but it is weird that she is getting so much bad press out of no where now. There defo seems to be something up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I meant that as a reason for thinking Rod had had more wives. Of course no one can match the Dick Cannon!

Reactions: 8
I find it weird Nick was in his thirties when his two with Mariah were born. I just wouldn’t expect someone with so many to have started at that age

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.