Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it that the same thing? (I know I should be asleep)
---

Yes! When I saw your name I wondered if you were the same Sea as was on Handbag.
I wish I remembered my handbag name, I genuinely can't, although I recall other users' names!
(My Sea moniker here was a quick "what name shall I have 🤔" and I was looking out to the sea, I took the easy choice! - I envy the fun usernames here). But back then I'm positive I would have chosen something quirky.
I wish handbag was archived somewhere.

Re All Saints were sexy and sassy and cool pop, whereas Spice Girls were fun everyone's friend pop.
I only ever liked the pure shores song of AS. Couldn't stand the sisters - smug. I'm sure before becoming famous that Natalie was linked with Samantha janus as a threesome affair on NOTW

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Talking of Gallagher kids, he had a daughter with an American woman I seem to recall. One night stand or a quick affair, I wonder if he keeps in touch? The Moorish daughter seems to have been accepted into the fold in recent years. His sons by Nicole and Patsy though, sorry they are fug. Isn’t one a “model” though, a bit like Dorklyn is a “model” I suppose!
The woman sued him for child maintenance and I think it was the last straw for Nicole Appleton as they got divorced shortly after (not sure what NA was expecting there though, it was well known as LG couldn’t keep it in his crackers, which is how she managed to bag him in the first place). Lisa Moorish also tried to get Liam to pay child maintenance for Pete Doherty’s son because Pete didn’t have any money.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is there a smear campaign out against JLo at the moment or something? The other day there were 5 nasty articles about her in the mail and many more across associated press.
However apart from being a bit terse to a reporter at the Met ball, - when she was trying to climb the steps in a dress she could barely move or breathe in, plus looking like she’d been up all night crying (I assume Ben cancelled on her) she doesn’t actually seem to have done anything wrong?
It’s utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 18
I just saw a link to ‘Kate Moss Agency’. Didn’t know she owned a modelling agency. One look at the ‘talent’ and it’s nepo baby central. I only googled the first one and she’s Mick Jones’s daughter. I haven’t looked but one glance and I’m sure Lux Gillespie is the spot of Bobby.

Reactions: 11
Is there a smear campaign out against JLo at the moment or something? The other day there were 5 nasty articles about her in the mail and many more across associated press.
However apart from being a bit terse to a reporter at the Met ball, - when she was trying to climb the steps in a dress she could barely move or breathe in, plus looking like she’d been up all night crying (I assume Ben cancelled on her) she doesn’t actually seem to have done anything wrong?
It’s utterly bizarre.
its odd, because the way her career is flopping now is very reminiscent of last time she flopped hard when she was with Ben.

Reactions: 13
its odd, because the way her career is flopping now is very reminiscent of last time she flopped hard when she was with Ben.
But who’s got it in for her? Diddy would be the obvious choice as I imagine he doesn’t want her piping up about anything she saw/experianced - but he’s got far more important things to worry about at the moment. Plus I doubt he has any clout left in the press to get these stories published.
Ben Affleck? Clearly that article the other day about how he was ‘temporarily insane’ when he married her came from his camp, but would he really try and hurt her like this? I wouldn’t have thought so but….you’re right in that it happened last time they split.
Hmmmm.

Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="Beverley Macker, post: 19485676, member: 65631"
Conclusion: Lisa Moorish has very tit taste in baby daddies.
[/QUOTE]

Or quite good taste in having none of the hassle of living with either of them but a decent ‘income’ for a couple of decades.

Reactions: 26
I think 2 things of J-Lo criticism:
1.Puff, either his side wants her to stay silent or the other side wants her to spill.
2. Her narcissism has been in super indulged in a short period of time; her and Ben, her and Ben at awards; her spoofish doc - which actually is a self-indulgent; her real doc (prob self indulgent and self congratulating); her bad greased back too fine too do that style ponytails.

Mark Friths (editor of Heat) book recalls how Pete Bennett was totally using Nikki by pretending to like her romantically when they came out of the house. They did a photo shoot for Heat and Pete insisted on wearing, and holding onto, a belt buckle with Cherries on. It later transpired Cherry was the name of his long term girlfriend that he was secretly still with behind Nikki’s back, the belt buckle was an ‘in’ joke between them, that Nikki was clueless about.

He also harassed Nikki to see him when she was dying to redeem himself, and immediately put it on social media for likes. Plenty of Nikki’s real friends - including Imogen from the same series of Big Brother do not speak kindly of him at all.
What happened to Mark Frith? He always looked quite hot in his pic at the front of the mag. Surprised he hasn’t gone on to carve out a Piers Morgan type role for himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
J-lo is being bashed but I just think everyone has had a gutful of her narcissistic personality.. she’s projected this IM FROM DA BRONX and the people who live in the Bronx are sick to death of her .

sjes been dragged on TikTok .. great viewing

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has already been posted but I’m here for this, it sounds like a Dan brown novel and we are coming into the trashy novel holiday season

---

I didn’t really want to think about this but I bet Eamonn loves to go down town.
I agree , although he’s always given me creepy old man pedalo vibes .. Ruth’s well shot of him .

Reactions: 3
I will say in regards to jlo, I recently stumbled upon her new film Atlas. It's actually not that bad. It wasted an hour & a half of my life. I should also admit I'm an avid fan of the terrible films on the sci-fi channel, so my taste is somewhat skewed.

Reactions: 8
J-lo is being bashed but I just think everyone has had a gutful of her narcissistic personality.. she’s projected this IM FROM DA BRONX and the people who live in the Bronx are sick to death of her .

sjes been dragged on TikTok .. great viewing
Why would they be sick of someone who came from the area making it big? She was a Hispanic girl with no connections in the industry who clawed her way up, no mean feat.
Plus that doesn’t explain the bad press. Loads of people are having to cancel tours as well, hardly anyone can make them work - unless your Beyoncé and Taylor Swift hardly anyone has the fan base to sell tickets at the price they are nowadays.
Even Madonna had to cancel that last tour (illness was her excuse). She since repackaged it as a greatest hits which has sold much better.
Jlo has got an ego for sure, but that’s hardly the worst crime in Hollywood or the music industry at the moment.
---
[QUOTE="Beverley Macker, post: 19485676, member: 65631"
Conclusion: Lisa Moorish has very tit taste in baby daddies.
Or quite good taste in having none of the hassle of living with either of them but a decent ‘income’ for a couple of decades.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but neither of her children sadly have had a decent father in their lives.
I’m not sure that’s really worth it for child maintenance. Plus Pete’s broke and never paid duck all.

Reactions: 15
I will say in regards to jlo, I recently stumbled upon her new film Atlas. It's actually not that bad. It wasted an hour & a half of my life. I should also admit I'm an avid fan of the terrible films on the sci-fi channel, so my taste is somewhat skewed.
I prefer her as an actress than "singing". Her singing/performances give me cringe and embarrassment for her (says me proudly sorting out the laundry piles!🤣)
She's good when she's doing comedy roles.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But who’s got it in for her? Diddy would be the obvious choice as I imagine he doesn’t want her piping up about anything she saw/experianced - but he’s got far more important things to worry about at the moment. Plus I doubt he has any clout left in the press to get these stories published.
Ben Affleck? Clearly that article the other day about how he was ‘temporarily insane’ when he married her came from his camp, but would he really try and hurt her like this? I wouldn’t have thought so but….you’re right in that it happened last time they split.
Hmmmm.
Well, considering how everyone talks about her crap attitude, it could be a number of people who have it in for her 🤣 maybe they have created a ‘I hate Jennifer club’

I’ve also seen some other rumours that some stuff is gonna come out about her regarding Diddy so she is pre-empting everything.

Reactions: 9
What happened to Mark Frith? He always looked quite hot in his pic at the front of the mag. Surprised he hasn’t gone on to carve out a Piers Morgan type role for himself.
I think he carried on working behind the scenes. He was the boss of the Radio Times for a while.

Jennifer Lopez just isn’t generally likeable is she? She’s not released any memorable music for about ten years, so she’s relying on her old fanbase (or the die hard fans, of which I can’t imagine there are enough for a world tour) and her personality, which doesn’t come across well.

I’m always conscious of how the media manipulate things - but she comes across as egotistical without the musical talent to back it up.

Reactions: 29
I just remembered the Appleton hypocrite was also pictured out and about with Paddy McGuiness while he was married too

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.