Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see Nina S totally let loose, she's always serious acting (a stern secretary/director/neighbour), and even when she's in a comedy/light role she's still the serious/authoritarian ome - I want proper goofy from her 🤪
She’s a fabulous actress, I saw her in a Shakespeare comedy with David Tennant. Great chemistry but she had already been in Casanova with him
---
I detest it with a passion but then I also hate Grease.
Ditto. Can’t stand Grease, it comes on tv, the tv goes off

Reactions: 15
Quick rant - It's documented already that I hate the film Love Actually, but i get rage, my blood boils, triggered even now! that Martine roll out the barrels Mcutcheon was the main and the love interest of Hugh Grant's PM.

And Breathe again
It’s a truly awful film

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I detest it with a passion but then I also hate Grease.
Grease comes on daytime TV as a family friendly film but it's filth! And the lyrics to grease lighting.
It's one of those films, the songs make it- the film you only need to watch once

Reactions: 18
I genuinely think Millie Bobby Brown just wants to get away from her awful family, the blind items about them were horrific. For that reason alone I hope it works out for her, but they’re so young I can’t see it. Plus he’s just another nepo baby.

Reactions: 24
Nina Sosanya’s an underrated queen, I think she’s brilliant in everything she’s in.

I loved her in W1A as “lovely Lucy”, she worked so well as the serious type, playing against Rufus Jones’ hilarious/exasperating David Wilkes character.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
eamonn and Ruth are planning to split according to the fail.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
“The chubby girl, sir?”
“ooo would we call her chubby?”
“I’d say there’s a pretty sizeable arse there - huge thighs”
And yet she’s around A SIZE bleeping 10!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Of all the (many) issues with Love Actually, the perpetual guffawing at the ‘hilarious obesity’ of Martine McCutcheon is indefensible.

Reactions: 71
Nina has done a lot of stuff with David Tennant. She popped up in Doctor Who and she’s in Staged too. And stage work. They spark well.

Reactions: 9
Nina Sosanya’s an underrated queen, I think she’s brilliant in everything she’s in.

I loved her in W1A as “lovely Lucy”, she worked so well as the serious type, playing against Rufus Jones’ hilarious/exasperating David Wilkes character.

Rufus Jones is a bellend, by the way.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.