Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Inherited his dad’s looks, and then some 🥵
He did as did the oldest daughter. The two other boys Jesse & Romeo weren't so lucky.
---
Milly Bobby brown was dressing and looking like like a 30 year old at age 13. This was 2017 and she was born in 2004
There were stories back in the day about her parents pushing her towards producers and other people in the hope it would further her career and not caring about how it would affect her. There was even mention of David Harbour being really worried about it and going to the producers of ST but being told to butt out. Part of the rumour was that Jake was a cover for a much older man. The pair dating would get Jake more media attention and she would be able to sneak around with whoever it was. I really hope this is one of those stories that is BS but with what we are hearing now, you honestly never know.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He did as did the oldest daughter. The two other boys Jesse & Romeo weren't so lucky.
---

There were stories back in the day about her parents pushing her towards producers and other people in the hope it would further her career and not caring about how it would affect her. There was even mention of David Harbour being really worried about it and going to the producers of ST but being told to butt out. Part of the rumour was that Jake was a cover for a much older man. The pair dating would get Jake more media attention and she would be able to sneak around with whoever it was. I really hope this is one of those stories that is BS but with what we are hearing now, you honestly never know.
I remember it being reported Drake had an unhealthy interest in her *allegedly* I'm going to go against the grain here and say the marriage will last beyond 5 years, they have ready been together 3.

Reactions: 27
I remember it being reported Drake had an unhealthy interest in her *allegedly* I'm going to go against the grain here and say the marriage will last beyond 5 years, they have ready been together 3.
Yeah, he was private messaging her when she was 13-15 IIRC. It's one of the things that's been brought back up again now that the whole 'feud' with Kendrick Lamarr started A lot of his previous lyrics were being reposted that does sound iffy and a video was doing the rounds where he got a girl on stage who admitted she was only 17? or something but it didn't stop him from feeling her up. The age might be wrong but she wasn't legal which he knew but carried on anyway.

With Diddy finally getting what he deserves, I don't think he will keep quiet and a lot of people will be next in line to be exposed. For example, it's funny how gung ho 50 Cent is about calling him and the likes of The Game out as there have been rumours about him for years paying people off not to talk about some of the tit he got up to. He must be really confident no one will say duck it and start talking with the way he is goading.

Reactions: 15
Quick rant - It's documented already that I hate the film Love Actually, but i get rage, my blood boils, triggered even now! that Martine roll out the barrels Mcutcheon was the main and the love interest of Hugh Grant's PM.

And Breathe again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Quick rant - It's documented already that I hate the film Love Actually, but i get rage, my blood boils, triggered even now! that Martine roll out the barrels Mcutcheon was the main and the love interest of Hugh Grant's PM.

And Breathe again
I always thought the black woman at No 10 who said her character had a fat arse was much more attractive

Reactions: 8
I believe she says huge thighs but I may be misremembering 😆

The goddess that is Nina Sosanya
I would love to see Nina S totally let loose, she's always serious acting (a stern secretary/director/neighbour), and even when she's in a comedy/light role she's still the serious/authoritarian ome - I want proper goofy from her 🤪

Reactions: 17
I would love to see Nina S totally let loose, she's always serious acting (a stern secretary/director/neighbour), and even when she's in a comedy/light role she's still the serious/authoritarian ome - I want proper goofy from her 🤪
Even in teachers she was quite snooty and up herself

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.