Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised at this news if true. I follow them both on Instagram and they’ve not been seen together for ages. I would say best part of a year
I thought the same! She seems to spend Sundays with her mum and he is never featured.

Reactions: 3
People on here called it with Ruth and Eamon a few weeks ago. She hasn’t liked or commented on his Insta posts in ages.

Reactions: 18
I genuinely think Millie Bobby Brown just wants to get away from her awful family, the blind items about them were horrific. For that reason alone I hope it works out for her, but they’re so young I can’t see it. Plus he’s just another nepo baby.
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are another “nepo baby” + “child star pimped out by parents” couple and they seem to be solid so I’m hoping for the same for Millie and Jake. Seems like some celebs who didn’t have a secure upbringing seek it in adulthood by marrying young.

Reactions: 35
I HATE Grease, Love Actually and, probably very controversially, I can’t bear Dirty Dancing either!
I used to love all 3 but they haven’t aged well. I feel there’ll be a lot of ‘that was seen as acceptable then but not now’ comments when I watch them with my teenage daughters.
I went to an all girls Convent school and they showed us Dirty Dancing on video in 1989 when I was 16. Our year head came and sat next to me during the scene when the girl is in bed with an infection after an abortion and he asked what was wrong with her. I told him she had the flu.🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Considering Ruth wore Eamon's hips to dust through bedroom exercise, whoever the next person is in her bed is going to be begging for mercy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That is a shame.
The DM are not going overboard with their reporting on it at all…
IMG_8942.jpeg
IMG_8943.jpeg
IMG_8944.jpeg
IMG_8945.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is Lawrence Fox an alcoholic? I'm seeing clips of his new online channel, and I think he seems drunk in all of them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The Eamonn and Ruth announcement seems strange.

Ruth is on the cover of woman’s weekly this week saying E’s health is a challenge but they get through it as a family.

Then this morning there was an article saying Ruth is preparing a statement with her lawyerto announce their split

then the announcement.

And the football team he supports is in the FA Cup final now which is probably a big deal for him.

Especially if it’s true they split a year ago.

Reactions: 8
Someone said last page they haven’t seen Ruth on LW for ages. She was on in the last 2 weeks. She was also liking Eamonns’s Instagram posts in April too. I reckon E wants to move back to NI. He has grandchildren there now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.