Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So will she now be known as Millie Bobby Brown Bongiovi or just plain old Millie Bobby Bongiovi ? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I've only recently managed to get my head around Bobby Brown / Bobbi Brown so to now throw in Millie Bobby Brown in the mix has given me the bends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I've only recently managed to get my head around Bobby Brown / Bobbi Brown so to now throw in Millie Bobby Brown in the mix has given me the bends
To throw more names in, Bobby Brown has a son called Bobby Brown Jr and his late daughter with Whitney Houston was Bobbi Kristina Brown.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So now Suri Cruise has turned 18 the tabloids are going to post almost daily creepy photos of her just living her life…. The press must have a rolling calendar with all the dates celebrity children “come of age”….
---
Bets on how long they stay married?
Over within 18 months.
She seems a nightmare to me

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Is it just me who thinks he looks like an (admittedly better looking version) of Dean Gaffney?
There’s Dean Gaffney lookalikes everywhere!

When I first saw this photo I thought It was Dean with Paula and Bob, but it’s actually Roger Daltrey!

IMG_5558.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Is Millie Bobby Bonny Brown Jovi related to Bobbi Brown or Bobby Brown at all? I've always assumed she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.