Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember it took years for them to get married because Eamon's ex wife didn't want to get divorced

Reactions: 12
I noticed last weekend both were doing their own things on Instagram.
I know you are not joined at the hip but it seemed odd. E had gone to see Linda Lusardi and her husband as they are old friends and R was with her girlfriends.

Reactions: 6
I thought they'd been together for a lot longer than 14 years tbh
They’ve been married 14 years but together a lot longer

I’m not surprised at this news if true. I follow them both on Instagram and they’ve not been seen together for ages. I would say best part of a year

Also Ruth hasn’t been on Loose Women for ages

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I've just seen the news about Eamon and Ruth. I know people had speculated on here but am still quite sad. They always seemed very together.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They’ve been married 14 years but together a lot longer

I’m not surprised at this news if true. I follow them both on Instagram and they’ve not been seen together for ages. I would say best part of a year

Also Ruth hasn’t been on Loose Women for ages
Yes, their son is 22. I saw them together at an event back in 2002.

Could never warm to Ruth.

I am sure his health issues did not help.

Whatever happened to in 'sickness and in health'.
She appears to be like my ex-husband, he was very happy to be married when I was bringing in all the money,
but was very happy to divorce me when I got ill....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s probably just me but I think Ruth is well rid.
I couldn’t put up with Eamonn Holmes for 14 minutes never mind 14 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.